* The book follows Savannah Dubrinski, a magician and Carpathian, a type of supernatural creature.
* Gregori wants to claim Savannah for his lifemate and he has a claim on her, though she is reserved.
* Savannah is afraid to love Gregori and afraid of appearing anything other than human.
* Vampires are trying to kill Savannah and Gregori.
* Savannah and Gregori discuss their relationship and fears with each other.
* Savannah and Gregori complete the lifemate ritual.
* Vampires try to lure Savannah by making her think her mom is trying to communicate with her telepathically.
* Savannah thinks Gregori is trying to keep her from her mom until she realizes the truth.
* Julian Savage has been protecting Savannah and struggling with darkness.
* Savannah and Gregori are questioned about Peter's death.
* Wade Carter has been looking for Savannah, and he is a part of a group of human...
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)