• The book follows Savannah Dubrinski, a magician and Carpathian, a type of supernatural creature.
• Gregori wants to claim Savannah for his lifemate and he has a claim on her, though she is reserved.
• Savannah is afraid to love Gregori and afraid of appearing anything other than human.
• Vampires are trying to kill Savannah and Gregori.
• Savannah and Gregori discuss their relationship and fears with each other.
• Savannah and Gregori complete the lifemate ritual.
• Vampires try to lure Savannah by making her think her mom is trying to communicate with her telepathically.
• Savannah thinks Gregori is trying to keep her from her mom until she realizes the truth.
• Julian Savage has been protecting Savannah and struggling with darkness.
• Savannah and Gregori are questioned about Peter's death.
• Wade Carter has been looking for Savannah, and he is a part of a...
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)