|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bel Iblis recalls his raid on ____ , the first time the Empire paid attention.
2. Karrde wants the expert ____ , Ghent, sent to Coruscant to help prove Ackbar's innocence.
(a) Bomb snifer.
(d) Credit inspector.
3. Mara vows to behave lest she be turned over to mad ____.
4. Falcon is being moved as the fugitives enter the storage area and ____ ducks inside to start the warm up sequence.
5. Mara is dropped off beside Etherway, where ____ is slowly convinced that Mara wants to break out Karrde.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rukh is ordered to use his hunter's instincts to find the Jedi, ysalamiri are deployed, and all cars are moved to herd the fugitives toward the ____.
2. Mara finds the prisoner list, upcoming shift changes, daily orders and ____.
3. Finding their way to the hangar bay and fighting off TIE fighters, Luke, Mara and Karrde escape into hyperspace, bound for ____.
4. Refusing to use mind control as at Nkllon, Luke uses the Force only to suppress the curiosity of ____ men in a pilot's lounge.
5. Unable to bear letting Karrde think she has betrayed him, Mara risks breaking into ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Mara and Thrawn meet at Endor?
2. How does the Force help LUke when he reaches the Katana Fleet and what are the ramifications of that?
3. How would you describe the mental state of Mara Jade up to this point in the book?
4. Explain how the maitrakh's talk about losing four sons to Imperial service influences Leia's attitudes and actions in this section.
5. Explain why Sena's request to Han about Bel Iblis and Mon Mothma is a bit strange and what questions it raises.
6. How does Fey'lya handle the battle over the Katana Fleet?
7. On Coruscant, what does Karrde say about his discovery of the Katana Fleet and how do Mon Mothma and Fey'lya take the news?
8. Why is Mara upset over having to ask for Luke's help?
9. How do you think that the expedition to find the Katana Fleet will go, based on what is learned about this expedition in this section?
10. Fey'lya charges that Han wants the glory of presenting the Katana fleet to bring about Fey'lya's downfall and Ackbar's restoration. Han insists that he wants justice. Which of the two do you agree with?
This section contains 1,066 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)