|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pellaeon is certain the ____ will draw Luke's group into a trap.
2. Facing Thrawn, Mara lunges for his throat but ____ restrains her.
3. Unable to bear letting Karrde think she has betrayed him, Mara risks breaking into ____.
(a) The computer system.
(b) Karrde's cell.
(c) Thrawn's sleeping quarters.
(d) Thrawn's command room.
4. Thrawn reacts to news that a Skipray has been found crashed with a ____ aboard.
(a) Dead body.
5. The Force tells Luke to explore a specific ship, which turns out to be ____ .
(b) Hiding slaves.
(c) The flagship.
(d) Thrawn's ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Luke refuses to finish off the stunned Jedi, hoping to ____.
2. Han says that more than fighting ships, the New Republic needs ____ .
3. Mara is dropped off beside Etherway, where ____ is slowly convinced that Mara wants to break out Karrde.
4. A hail of rocks hits the skipray and ____.
5. After the battle, Katana's hull is repaired in record time and the Force guides Luke through the debris to ____ 's side.
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Luke's opinion of C'baoth and Mara's opinion of C'baoth differ.
2. Explain what Sena thinks about the situation with Fey'lya and Ackbar and why Sena feels that way.
3. Although they were earlier called abominations, droids, namely Artoo, play a huge role in this section of the book. Explain how Artoo comes to look and Mara's rescue in this section.
4. What happens when Mara and Thrawn meet at Endor?
5. Explain how the Noghiri almost arrest Leia and how Leia avoids arrest.
6. What are Karrde's motivations for helping Leia and her party recover the Katana Fleet before Fey'lya can get to it?
7. Fey'lya charges that Han wants the glory of presenting the Katana fleet to bring about Fey'lya's downfall and Ackbar's restoration. Han insists that he wants justice. Which of the two do you agree with?
8. Why does Leia feel that the Empire will save her life and what feelings might that be bringing up for her?
9. How do you think that the expedition to find the Katana Fleet will go, based on what is learned about this expedition in this section?
10. How does Fey'lya handle the battle over the Katana Fleet?
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)