|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fey'lya has presented no proof and Breil'lya's actions on New Cov are ____ .
2. When word comes that Karrde is missing, Thrawn orders Karrde to be ____.
(a) Captured and tortured.
(b) Captured and hung.
(c) Shot on sight.
(d) Captured alive.
3. The Force tells Luke to explore a specific ship, which turns out to be ____ .
(a) Thrawn's ship.
(b) The flagship.
(d) Hiding slaves.
4. On Coruscant, Karrde explains again that his assumption that he was the only one to record the coordinates 15 years ago is wrong and that ____ also could have.
(c) Bel Iblis.
5. Mara sees that C'baoth is ____.
(a) Brainwashing Luke.
(b) Torturing Luke.
(c) Putting Luke to sleep.
(d) Restraining Luke.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the Grand Dukha, the spokesman's name is ____ .
2. Ferrier suggests to Lando that they talk about ____.
3. Karrde secretly gets Leia to turn on communications circuits so the crew overhears Fey'lya admit that troops are ____ .
4. Han and Lando are watching for their target, ____.
5. Before the metallic Grand Dukha stand the thirteen male ____ .
Short Essay Questions
1. Mara seems to be only interested in her own self-preservation, except where Talon Karrde is concerned. Why do you think that Mara cares so much for Talon Karrde?
2. Fey'lya charges that Han wants the glory of presenting the Katana fleet to bring about Fey'lya's downfall and Ackbar's restoration. Han insists that he wants justice. Which of the two do you agree with?
3. How does the Force help LUke when he reaches the Katana Fleet and what are the ramifications of that?
4. Explain how the Noghiri almost arrest Leia and how Leia avoids arrest.
5. Explain why Sena's request to Han about Bel Iblis and Mon Mothma is a bit strange and what questions it raises.
6. Explain how Luke's opinion of C'baoth and Mara's opinion of C'baoth differ.
7. Why is Mara upset over having to ask for Luke's help?
8. Explain the deceptive message that Lando receives from Luke via Winter and the ensuing discussion about the price of the Katana Fleet.
9. How do you think that the expedition to find the Katana Fleet will go, based on what is learned about this expedition in this section?
10. Explain how Luke and Mara go about the process of rescuing Karrde.
This section contains 1,032 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)