|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leia knows that the Imperials will spare her life so Thrawn can ______.
(a) Use Leia as bait to catch Han.
(b) Take Leia's children.
(c) Torture Leia.
(d) Brainwash Leia.
2. When Mara enters space, she is caught in a ____.
(a) Tractor Beam.
(b) Meteor Storm.
(c) Black Hole.
(d) Comet Path.
3. Within hours, Mara is in hyperspace heading to Luke in order to ____.
(a) Warn him of an impending trap.
(b) Apologize to him.
(c) Beg for his help.
(d) Kill him.
4. Han and Lando are watching for their target, ____.
5. Han is sure six dreadnaughts and Bel Iblis' reputation will delight the ____.
(d) Grand Admiral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adamant has captured one of Karrde's ____.
2. Leia may be seeking to retrieve information from the dead Emperor, such as vital secrets about Mount ____.
3. Mara finds the prisoner list, upcoming shift changes, daily orders and ____.
4. Mara has always hated the Abregado-rae Spaceport and hopes she is not ____.
5. Chimaera heads for the ____ system.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Fey'lya handle the battle over the Katana Fleet?
2. Explain why Lando does not think Bel Iblis is being totally honest about what he's been up to during the time that Bel Iblis was missing.
3. What happens to Mara when she gets the Etherway out of impoundment and how is it ironic?
4. Why isn't Thrawn upset when Luke and Mara escape wit Karrde on the Falcon?
5. Why is Mara upset over having to ask for Luke's help?
6. Explain the deceptive message that Lando receives from Luke via Winter and the ensuing discussion about the price of the Katana Fleet.
7. Explain how the maitrakh's talk about losing four sons to Imperial service influences Leia's attitudes and actions in this section.
8. Explain how the Noghiri almost arrest Leia and how Leia avoids arrest.
9. How does the book end, according to Luke's discovery?
10. Although they were earlier called abominations, droids, namely Artoo, play a huge role in this section of the book. Explain how Artoo comes to look and Mara's rescue in this section.
This section contains 990 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)