|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karrde declares that ____ will benefit from Karrde's release.
(a) The Wookies.
(b) The Empire.
(c) The New Republic.
(d) Luke and Mara.
2. Winter calls Lady Luck to say that Luke has checked in and wants to rendezvous at ____.
(c) New Cov.
3. When Mara enters space, she is caught in a ____.
(a) Meteor Storm.
(b) Tractor Beam.
(c) Black Hole.
(d) Comet Path.
4. Ferrier suggests to Lando that they talk about ____.
(a) The repairs to the Lady Luck.
(b) The problems with Ackbar.
(c) The Dark Jedi.
(d) The Katana Fleet.
5. Aboard Quenfis, Leia argues that they cannot abandon the boarding party, particularly with Han and Luke's ____ .
(a) Medical problems.
(b) Expertise needed on the Quenfis.
(c) Value back on Coruscant.
(d) Classified information.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chimaera heads for the ____ system.
2. Bel Iblis recalls his raid on ____ , the first time the Empire paid attention.
3. Rukh is ordered to use his hunter's instincts to find the Jedi, ysalamiri are deployed, and all cars are moved to herd the fugitives toward the ____.
4. Leia realizes that "thirdson" means ____.
5. Suddenly, the Escort Frigate Quenfis appears, and Captain ____ places the boarding party under arrest.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why isn't Thrawn upset when Luke and Mara escape wit Karrde on the Falcon?
2. Why does Thrawn want to head Leia off at Endor?
3. Explain what Sena thinks about the situation with Fey'lya and Ackbar and why Sena feels that way.
4. Making a final survey of the ship before retiring, Thrawn takes in stride Pellaeon's report that the Falcon is being put into vehicle deep storage, but reacts to what news and in what way?
5. Explain how Leia gets the upper hand over Fey'lya during the battle to get the Katana Fleet back.
6. Explain how the maitrakh's talk about losing four sons to Imperial service influences Leia's attitudes and actions in this section.
7. Although they were earlier called abominations, droids, namely Artoo, play a huge role in this section of the book. Explain how Artoo comes to look and Mara's rescue in this section.
8. Fey'lya charges that Han wants the glory of presenting the Katana fleet to bring about Fey'lya's downfall and Ackbar's restoration. Han insists that he wants justice. Which of the two do you agree with?
9. Why is Mara upset over having to ask for Luke's help?
10. Explain how Luke and Mara go about the process of rescuing Karrde.
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)