|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before the metallic Grand Dukha stand the thirteen male ____ .
(d) Council heads.
2. Mara finds the prisoner list, upcoming shift changes, daily orders and ____.
(a) Meal lists.
(b) Medical records.
(c) Departure times.
3. Karrde secretly gets Leia to turn on communications circuits so the crew overhears Fey'lya admit that troops are ____ .
(a) Coming to board the ship.
(b) Mindless nothings.
(c) Under his control.
4. When Mara almost falls asleep, averting disaster, Mara puts the craft on autopilot and fetches the ysalamir, within whose bubble ____.
(a) Fatigue ends.
(b) Mara is frozen in carbonite.
(c) Mara is able to guide the ship with her thoughts.
(d) Mara teleports off the ship.
5. Mara still knows the back-door password belonging to ____.
(c) The Emperor.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the Grand Dukha, the spokesman's name is ____ .
2. Karrde wants the expert ____ , Ghent, sent to Coruscant to help prove Ackbar's innocence.
3. Departing from the meeting with Ferrier, Han and Lando detect a ____.
4. Thrawn learns that the Flacon is at ____.
5. Leia may be seeking to retrieve information from the dead Emperor, such as vital secrets about Mount ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Making a final survey of the ship before retiring, Thrawn takes in stride Pellaeon's report that the Falcon is being put into vehicle deep storage, but reacts to what news and in what way?
2. What happens to Mara when she gets the Etherway out of impoundment and how is it ironic?
3. Explain how Leia's actions in this section with regard to purifying the Noghiri home world probably saved Leai from capture by Thrawn.
4. Why isn't Thrawn upset when Luke and Mara escape wit Karrde on the Falcon?
5. What happens when Mara and Thrawn meet at Endor?
6. Explain the deal that Thrawn makes with Mara involving giving Mara time to talk to Karrde and how it affects Mara's opinion of the Empire.
7. What are Karrde's motivations for helping Leia and her party recover the Katana Fleet before Fey'lya can get to it?
8. Explain why Lando does not think Bel Iblis is being totally honest about what he's been up to during the time that Bel Iblis was missing.
9. Although they were earlier called abominations, droids, namely Artoo, play a huge role in this section of the book. Explain how Artoo comes to look and Mara's rescue in this section.
10. Explain how the Noghiri almost arrest Leia and how Leia avoids arrest.
This section contains 978 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)