|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chimaera heads for the ____ system.
2. As Luke looks down on the identical faces of the Imperial troops whom he has killed, he understands that the troopers are ____ .
(b) His brothers.
(c) Too young.
(d) Too old.
3. Bel Iblis recalls his raid on ____ , the first time the Empire paid attention.
4. Mara finds the prisoner list, upcoming shift changes, daily orders and ____.
(b) Medical records.
(c) Departure times.
(d) Meal lists.
5. Leia knows that the Imperials will spare her life so Thrawn can ______.
(a) Torture Leia.
(b) Take Leia's children.
(c) Brainwash Leia.
(d) Use Leia as bait to catch Han.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mara still knows the back-door password belonging to ____.
2. Unable to bear letting Karrde think she has betrayed him, Mara risks breaking into ____.
3. After broaching the subject of Thrawn's treachery on soil detoxification, Leia announces that they must free Khabarakh and steal ____.
4. When Wedge speaks up, he is threatened with ____ .
5. Lando suggests a deal for Bel Iblis and his people where Lando and Han offer their advocacy in exchange for information on the ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Fey'lya charges that Han wants the glory of presenting the Katana fleet to bring about Fey'lya's downfall and Ackbar's restoration. Han insists that he wants justice. Which of the two do you agree with?
2. How does the book end, according to Luke's discovery?
3. Although they were earlier called abominations, droids, namely Artoo, play a huge role in this section of the book. Explain how Artoo comes to look and Mara's rescue in this section.
4. How would you describe the mental state of Mara Jade up to this point in the book?
5. How does Fey'lya handle the battle over the Katana Fleet?
6. Why does Thrawn want to head Leia off at Endor?
7. How does the Force help LUke when he reaches the Katana Fleet and what are the ramifications of that?
8. Explain how the maitrakh's talk about losing four sons to Imperial service influences Leia's attitudes and actions in this section.
9. Making a final survey of the ship before retiring, Thrawn takes in stride Pellaeon's report that the Falcon is being put into vehicle deep storage, but reacts to what news and in what way?
10. What are Karrde's motivations for helping Leia and her party recover the Katana Fleet before Fey'lya can get to it?
This section contains 1,040 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)