|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chimaera heads for the ____ system.
2. Leia realizes that "thirdson" means ____.
(b) Oldest son.
(c) Youngest son.
3. Leia thinks that the Noghiri had been enslaved for seven or eight years, but learns that they have really been enslaved for at least ____.
(a) Nearly twenty years.
(b) Nearly fifty years.
(c) Nearly seventy years.
(d) Nearly a hundred years.
4. Mara finds the prisoner list, upcoming shift changes, daily orders and ____.
(a) Meal lists.
(c) Medical records.
(d) Departure times.
5. Karrde secretly gets Leia to turn on communications circuits so the crew overhears Fey'lya admit that troops are ____ .
(b) Coming to board the ship.
(c) Mindless nothings.
(d) Under his control.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lando suggests a deal for Bel Iblis and his people where Lando and Han offer their advocacy in exchange for information on the ____.
2. Han is sure six dreadnaughts and Bel Iblis' reputation will delight the ____.
3. Five days out of Coruscant, the first expedition comes out of hyperspace, spots ____ and deploys the X-wing.
4. Luke steals ____ from the pilots in the lounge.
5. Karrde watches Etherway's return, which is ____ days late.
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Leia gets the upper hand over Fey'lya during the battle to get the Katana Fleet back.
2. What happens to Mara when she gets the Etherway out of impoundment and how is it ironic?
3. What happens when Mara and Thrawn meet at Endor?
4. On Coruscant, what does Karrde say about his discovery of the Katana Fleet and how do Mon Mothma and Fey'lya take the news?
5. Why is Mara upset over having to ask for Luke's help?
6. How does the book end, according to Luke's discovery?
7. Why does Thrawn want to head Leia off at Endor?
8. Fey'lya charges that Han wants the glory of presenting the Katana fleet to bring about Fey'lya's downfall and Ackbar's restoration. Han insists that he wants justice. Which of the two do you agree with?
9. How does the Force help LUke when he reaches the Katana Fleet and what are the ramifications of that?
10. Making a final survey of the ship before retiring, Thrawn takes in stride Pellaeon's report that the Falcon is being put into vehicle deep storage, but reacts to what news and in what way?
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)