|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Khabarakh is the sole surviving member of commando team ____.
2. Khabarakh is impressed that Leia is ____ 's daughter.
(a) The Emperor's.
(b) Darth Vader's.
(c) Darth Maul's.
3. ____ is Lando's last name.
4. ____ is the number of dreadnaughts that drop out of hyperspace.
5. Leia wakes up happy not to be ____.
(a) On a ship.
(b) With Luke.
(c) On Coruscant.
(d) In a cell.
6. Han lets slip that a Grand Admiral heads the ____.
(b) Space station.
(d) X-Wing Squadron.
7. ____ is Karrde's first name.
8. Alone with Pellaeon, Thrawn orders Khabarakh to be ____.
(b) Put under surveillance.
(d) Brought to Thrawn.
9. Annoyed at not catching Khabarakh red-handed, ____ orders Khabarakh reassigned.
10. ____ funds were deposited into an account suspiciously, causing the house arrest incident.
(d) Jedi Council.
11. Leia realizes that there was a crash of an Old Republic warship laden with ____.
(a) Precious art.
(c) Illegal drugs.
(d) Toxic chemicals.
12. ____ is the name of the squdron that Han says engaged TIE Fighters.
13. The notorious spaceship thief's name is ____.
(a) Miles Ferrier.
(b) Tiles Ferrier.
(c) Niles Ferrier.
(d) Giles Ferrier.
14. C'baoth is on planet ____, as the book opens.
15. ____ is Han married to.
Short Answer Questions
1. C'baoth leads Luke to the village for a real-life lesson, leaving Artoo behind, since droids are ____.
2. Khabarakh's planet is named ____.
3. Luke decides that he must go to ____ to see about C'baoth.
4. When Luke meets C'baoth, Luke worries about C'baoth's sudden____.
5. Karrde's ship is called the ____ Karrde.
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)