|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hans' captor, Irenez, hands his effects to a taller and authoritative woman named ____.
2. C'baoth leads Luke to the village for a real-life lesson, leaving Artoo behind, since droids are ____.
(a) Incapable of travel on land.
(b) Incapable of traveling through woods.
(c) Incapable of running that long without recharging.
(d) An obomination.
3. ____ is Han's last name.
4. The ____ Source leak shows Luke bound for Jomark.
5. Khabarakh arrives and reluctantly agrees to allow Chewie and Threepio to accompany Leia, for Noghris share the Wookiees' ___.
(a) Mistrust of alien races.
(b) Concerned nature.
(c) Honor code.
6. Karrde says he stumbled upon the Katana Fleet ____ years ago.
7. ____ is Thrawn's title.
(a) Grand Emperor
(b) Grand Marshall.
(c) Grand Moff.
(d) Grand Admiral.
8. When the Falcon arrives at Endor, Endor's moon is ____.
9. Karrde tells Mara about the Dark Force also known as ____ .
(a) The Katana Fleet.
(b) The Empire.
(c) C'baoth and Thrawn.
(d) The Death Star.
10. ____ is Leia's assistant.
11. Alone with Pellaeon, Thrawn orders Khabarakh to be ____.
(a) Put under surveillance.
(c) Brought to Thrawn.
12. Luke decides that he must go to ____ to see about C'baoth.
13. The clan dynasts are meeting with their Imperial Lord at the city of ____.
(a) Nystao City.
(b) Nornumbo City.
(c) Ninto City.
(d) Nimbytu City.
14. Fey'lya's assistant's name is ____ Breil'lya.
15. The Katana Fleet was lost ten years before the ____.
(a) Colony Wars.
(b) Corellian Wars.
(c) Coruscant Wars.
(d) Clone Wars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Han wants to look for links regarding the money entering ____.
2. Thrawn has placed a rich bounty on ____.
3. ____ funds were deposited into an account suspiciously, causing the house arrest incident.
4. Luke visits Artoo that night, worried that, as at ____ , things are not as he expects.
5. ____ is the name of Thrawn's ship.
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)