|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ever tell Jude as she leaves the store?
(a) She is going to tell her aunt about herself.
(b) She is going to talk to Haven.
(c) She is going to ask Roman one last time for the antidote.
(d) She is going to kill Roman.
2. What does Jude manifest first in Summerland?
(a) A sports car.
(b) A wedding party for him and Ever.
(c) His childhood home.
(d) A beach with pink sand.
3. What does Jude wish he was doing in Chapter 15?
(a) Marrying Ever.
(b) Sleeping in Summerland.
(d) On a date with Haven.
4. What does Ava say magic is?
(a) The manipulation of energy.
(b) A thought process.
(c) She doesn't say.
(d) A type of prayer.
5. Where does Jude take Ever for a boat ride in Summerland?
(c) Down the Amazon.
(d) Through the Panama Canal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the elderly man at the cottage say about the nice twin?
2. Where does Sabrine ask Ever to go with her?
3. What does Jude tell Ever about his past lives?
4. What does the elderly man's wife think happened to the twins?
5. What does Roman put in his pocket?
Short Essay Questions
1. What other picture does Ever see in the twins' house, and what does she realize?
2. Where does Ever go from Ava's, who does she talk with, and why does she leave there?
3. What is Roman doing when Ever goes to see him, what does she tell him, and to what do they agree?
4. What does Roman want to prove when Ever goes to his house?
5. What does Ava tell Ever about the bond with Roman?
6. What is happening to Ever's abilities, and what happens when Ever goes to Roman's house again?
7. How does Ever find out about Roman's life?
8. What happens to the antidote when Roman dies, why does Haven hate Ever now, and what does Damen say to all of it?
9. What does Damen tell Ever about magic, and what is her response?
10. How does Jude first go to Summerland?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)