|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ava tell Ever about the twins moving into her house?
(a) That it should have happened long ago.
(b) That it has taken away her peace and quiet.
(c) That she is afraid she might mess them up.
(d) That it is like they have always been together.
2. What does Jude say Om is?
(a) A Native American word.
(b) The sound of a purring cat.
(c) The sound of existence.
(d) He does not say.
3. Why does Jude kill Roman?
(a) Roman attacks him.
(b) Roman is attacking Haven.
(c) He thinks Ever loves Roman.
(d) He thinks Roman is attacking Ever.
4. What does Ever say you cannot do with problems?
(a) Give them to someone else.
(b) Solve all of them.
(c) Ignore them.
(d) Outrun them.
5. What is strange about the cottage that beckons Ever?
(a) It has gingerbread men on the outside of it.
(b) It is glowing.
(c) The roof looks like glass.
(d) It looks to be growing right out of a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mode of transportation does Ever use when she leaves Jude at the Halls?
2. What does Ever think is the reason Summerland brings her to a dank, dark place?
3. How does one get to Summerland?
4. Where does Sabrine ask Ever to go with her?
5. Under what name does Ever give psychic readings?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Ever end up in Summerland, and what does she think about there?
2. What does Miles send Ever from Venice, and what shocks Ever about them?
3. How does Ever find out where the twins lived?
4. What is happening to Ever's abilities, and what happens when Ever goes to Roman's house again?
5. What does Ever do while Jude is in the Great Halls of Learning?
6. How does Ever end up back in Summerland?
7. Where does Ever take Roman, and how does Roman end up dead?
8. What other picture does Ever see in the twins' house, and what does she realize?
9. What does Roman want to prove when Ever goes to his house?
10. What does Damen tell Ever about magic, and what is her response?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)