|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Damen find out in the Halls about Ever's problem?
(a) His question is not answered.
(b) She is the cause of her troubles.
(c) Roman has unfinished karma with Ever.
(d) Jude is undermining her.
2. What does Jude metaphorically say is his destiny in all his lives?
(a) Killing his brother.
(b) Being poor.
(c) Always falling for a woman he cannot have.
(d) Being wealthy and admired.
3. What does Sabrine give Ever for her birthday?
(a) A new wardrobe.
(b) A photo album of Ever's family.
(c) Money for a European vacation.
(d) A new car.
4. What does Ever concentrate on when Roman is about to have sex with her?
(a) Thoughts of Damen.
(b) His heart chakra.
(c) Her heart chakra.
(d) His aura.
5. Why does Ever go to see Haven?
(a) To ask her to take a trip with her.
(b) To tell her Roman and she are now friends.
(c) Roman tells her Haven has the antidote.
(d) To make amends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roman say he will give Ever for her birthday?
2. Where was Jude when he was Bastiaan de Kool?
3. What is strange about the cottage that beckons Ever?
4. What does Roman say the dark flame inside Ever is?
5. Why does Ever not tell Damen about the bond between her and Roman?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)