|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sabrine ask Ever to go with her?
(a) To visit her family's graves.
(b) To lunch.
(c) On a camping trip.
(d) To Europe.
2. What does Jude tell Ever to do when he takes her to Ava's house?
(a) To talk to Ava with total honesty.
(b) To come see him when she is straightened out.
(c) To forgive herself.
(d) To forgive Ava.
3. What does Ever say you cannot do with problems?
(a) Ignore them.
(b) Outrun them.
(c) Solve all of them.
(d) Give them to someone else.
4. What does Ever attempt to manifest when she leaves Damen's house?
(a) A car.
(b) A floating skim board.
(d) A motorcycle.
5. Who calls when Ever is talking to Damen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sabrine catch Ever doing?
2. What does Ava say magic is?
3. What does Ever tell Roman?
4. In what book is Ever trying to find a solution to her bond with Roman?
5. What does Ava tell Ever when Ever walks in her house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What picture of herself does Ever see in the twins' house?
2. What does Ever show Jude when they first arrive in Summerland?
3. What does Ever do while Jude is in the Great Halls of Learning?
4. Where do Jude and Ever go in Summerland?
5. Who shows up in Summerland, and what does Ever tell him? What does he do?
6. What does Miles send Ever from Venice, and what shocks Ever about them?
7. What does Ava tell Ever about the bond with Roman?
8. Where does Damen take Ever for her birthday, and what does he show her there?
9. What does Roman want to prove when Ever goes to his house?
10. How does Jude first go to Summerland?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)