|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the elderly man at the cottage say about the nice twin?
(a) She doesn't listen to the other twin.
(b) She likes chocolate.
(c) She can weave.
(d) She always asks after his wife.
2. What does Ever tell Roman?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She understands him now.
(c) She is going to love him unconditionally.
(d) She is not Drina.
3. What is strange about the cottage that beckons Ever?
(a) It is glowing.
(b) It looks to be growing right out of a tree.
(c) It has gingerbread men on the outside of it.
(d) The roof looks like glass.
4. What does Ava tell Ever about the twins moving into her house?
(a) That it is like they have always been together.
(b) That it should have happened long ago.
(c) That it has taken away her peace and quiet.
(d) That she is afraid she might mess them up.
5. Where does Ever first go when she returns to the earth plane?
(a) To Jude's house.
(b) To Damen's house.
(d) To Haven's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ever think is responsible for the art hanging on the walls in the twins' room?
2. What does Ever offer to show Roman?
3. What does Ever say is the reason she looks so bad on the earth plane?
4. Where does Jude take Ever for a boat ride in Summerland?
5. What does Jude say Om is?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Ever go from Ava's, who does she talk with, and why does she leave there?
2. What is Roman doing when Ever goes to see him, what does she tell him, and to what do they agree?
3. Where does Damen take Ever for her birthday, and what does he show her there?
4. What other picture does Ever see in the twins' house, and what does she realize?
5. What happens to the antidote when Roman dies, why does Haven hate Ever now, and what does Damen say to all of it?
6. What does Ever tell Damen when she leaves Summerland, and how does he react?
7. What is happening to Ever's abilities, and what happens when Ever goes to Roman's house again?
8. What picture of herself does Ever see in the twins' house?
9. How does Ava begin to help Ever?
10. What does Miles send Ever from Venice, and what shocks Ever about them?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)