|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ever say you cannot do with problems?
(a) Outrun them.
(b) Give them to someone else.
(c) Solve all of them.
(d) Ignore them.
2. What does Ever say is the reason she looks so bad on the earth plane?
(a) Her outer state is reflecting her inner state.
(b) She has not been sleeping.
(c) She is too lazy to put on make-up.
(d) She is in love with Roman.
3. What does Sabrine give Ever for her birthday?
(a) A photo album of Ever's family.
(b) A new wardrobe.
(c) A new car.
(d) Money for a European vacation.
4. What is the weather like where Summerland takes Ever?
(b) Sunny and bright.
(c) Raining heavily.
(d) Cloudy but dry.
5. What does Roman suggest in his card to Ever?
(a) She loves him.
(b) They call a truce.
(c) He is not evil.
(d) She is walking on the dark side too.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Damen know Ever is about to die in the car accident?
2. What does Jude say Om is?
3. What does Jude say life is when he sees Ever in Summerland?
4. What does Ever notice about souls from dead people?
5. What does Ava say magic is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the antidote when Roman dies, why does Haven hate Ever now, and what does Damen say to all of it?
2. What does Roman want to prove when Ever goes to his house?
3. How does Ever find out about Roman's life?
4. How does Jude first go to Summerland?
5. Where does Ever go from Ava's, who does she talk with, and why does she leave there?
6. What does Ever tell Damen when she leaves Summerland, and how does he react?
7. Where does Damen take Ever for her birthday, and what does he show her there?
8. Where does Ever go when she leaves Roman's house, and what does she do?
9. Where does Ever go when she leaves Ava, and what does she do there?
10. How does Ever end up back in Summerland?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)