|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sabrine catch Ever doing?
(a) Kissing Damen.
(b) Drinking the elixir.
(c) Giving psychic readings.
(d) Casting a spell.
2. What does Roman say he will give Ever for her birthday?
(a) The antidote.
(b) The one thing she most desires.
(d) A spell to make her completely invincible.
3. What does Damen find out in the Halls about Ever's problem?
(a) Jude is undermining her.
(b) His question is not answered.
(c) She is the cause of her troubles.
(d) Roman has unfinished karma with Ever.
4. What does Ever offer to show Roman?
(a) Her thoughts.
(b) The feelings in her heart.
(c) How to accept love.
(d) Where Drina's soul resides.
5. What color are Jude's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Damen move in order to find Ever in their present life?
2. What does the elderly man's wife think happened to the twins?
3. What class is Jude taking?
4. Who calls when Ever is talking to Damen?
5. Where does Damen take Ever for her birthday?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ever end up back in Summerland?
2. What does Roman want to prove when Ever goes to his house?
3. Where does Damen take Ever for her birthday, and what does he show her there?
4. How does Jude first go to Summerland?
5. What does Ava tell Ever about the bond with Roman?
6. What does Ever show Jude when they first arrive in Summerland?
7. What does Ever tell Damen when she leaves Summerland, and how does he react?
8. Where does Ever go when she leaves Ava, and what does she do there?
9. What picture of herself does Ever see in the twins' house?
10. What is happening to Ever's abilities, and what happens when Ever goes to Roman's house again?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)