|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Damen move in order to find Ever in their present life?
2. What does Roman say to Ever when he has her on the couch?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) He says he will give her the antidote.
(c) He tells her he is Damen's brother.
(d) He calls her Drina.
3. What does Ava tell Ever about the bond between her and Roman?
(a) It is black magic.
(b) It is white magic.
(c) It is not magic; it is Ever's obsession with Roman and the antidote.
(d) It is very strong magic.
4. How does one get to Summerland?
(a) With a ritual spell.
(b) Through mind science.
(c) Only with someone who has been there.
(d) Through a shimmering gold portal.
5. What happens to the antidote when Roman is killed?
(a) It disappears.
(b) Ever gets it.
(c) It goes to Damen.
(d) Haven has it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jude say life is when he sees Ever in Summerland?
2. What does Ever say you cannot do with problems?
3. What does the person in question 169 send Ever?
4. Who calls when Ever is talking to Damen?
5. Who does Ever think is responsible for the art hanging on the walls in the twins' room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ever do while Jude is in the Great Halls of Learning?
2. What is Roman doing when Ever goes to see him, what does she tell him, and to what do they agree?
3. Where does Ever go when she leaves Roman's house, and what does she do?
4. What does Ever realize when she is talking to Roman, and what happens because of that?
5. How does Ever end up back in Summerland?
6. What does Roman want to prove when Ever goes to his house?
7. Where does Ever take Roman, and how does Roman end up dead?
8. How does Ever find out about Roman's life?
9. Where do Damen and Ever go from Summerland, what happens there, and how does Ever feel? What does Ava tell her?
10. What does Damen tell Ever about magic, and what is her response?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)