|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jude say Om is?
(a) The sound of existence.
(b) The sound of a purring cat.
(c) He does not say.
(d) A Native American word.
2. What is the weather like where Summerland takes Ever?
(a) Raining heavily.
(b) Sunny and bright.
(c) Cloudy but dry.
3. What does Damen find out in the Halls about Ever's problem?
(a) Jude is undermining her.
(b) She is the cause of her troubles.
(c) Roman has unfinished karma with Ever.
(d) His question is not answered.
4. What does Sabrine catch Ever doing?
(a) Giving psychic readings.
(b) Kissing Damen.
(c) Casting a spell.
(d) Drinking the elixir.
5. What color are Jude's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day did Ever and Damen meet for the first time?
2. Who calls when Ever is talking to Damen?
3. What does Ever think might be the reason she has not heard from Riley?
4. What does the person in question 169 send Ever?
5. What does Ever tell Jude as she leaves the store?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Jude and Ever go in Summerland?
2. Where does Ever go when she leaves Roman's house, and what does she do?
3. What does Ava tell Ever about the bond with Roman?
4. How does Ever find out where the twins lived?
5. What does Ever tell Damen when she leaves Summerland, and how does he react?
6. Where does Ever go when she leaves Ava, and what does she do there?
7. What does Ever realize when she is talking to Roman, and what happens because of that?
8. What does Miles send Ever from Venice, and what shocks Ever about them?
9. Where does Ever end up in Summerland, and what does she think about there?
10. What other picture does Ever see in the twins' house, and what does she realize?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)