|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jude tell Ever about his past lives?
(a) He knows about all of them with her.
(b) He has always been a witch.
(c) He does not remember them.
(d) He has almost always been married to her.
2. What does Roman put in his pocket?
(a) A note Drina wrote him a hundred years ago.
(b) His wand.
(c) The spell to undo Ever's bond.
(d) The antidote.
3. What does Roman want to use on Ever?
(a) A new spell.
(b) A polygraph.
(c) A sacrificial knife.
(d) The antidote.
4. Why does Jude come to Summerland?
(a) He is looking for Damen.
(b) He wants to check out the Halls of Learning.
(c) He heard a distress call from Ever.
(d) He is running from Honor.
5. Where did Damen move in order to find Ever in their present life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ava say magic is?
2. What does Jude say composes the universe?
3. What is Roman trying to do?
4. What does Ava teach Ever to help her?
5. What does Sabrine catch Ever doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ever find out where the twins lived?
2. Where does Ever go when she leaves Roman's house, and what does she do?
3. What picture of herself does Ever see in the twins' house?
4. Who shows up in Summerland, and what does Ever tell him? What does he do?
5. What does Damen tell Ever about magic, and what is her response?
6. Where do Jude and Ever go in Summerland?
7. What other picture does Ever see in the twins' house, and what does she realize?
8. What does Roman want to prove when Ever goes to his house?
9. Where does Ever end up in Summerland, and what does she think about there?
10. How does Ava begin to help Ever?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)