|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ever tell Roman?
(a) She is not Drina.
(b) She is going to love him unconditionally.
(c) She understands him now.
(d) She hates him.
2. What does Ever think is the reason Summerland brings her to a dank, dark place?
(a) She is supposed to see something there.
(b) To acknowledge the dark side.
(c) She brought herself there.
(d) Summerland is angry at her.
3. What does Ava say magic is?
(a) A thought process.
(b) She doesn't say.
(c) A type of prayer.
(d) The manipulation of energy.
4. What does Roman say to Ever when he has her on the couch?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) He tells her he is Damen's brother.
(c) He says he will give her the antidote.
(d) He calls her Drina.
5. What does Ava tell Ever when Ever walks in her house?
(a) She is not who Ever thinks she is.
(b) She is not immortal but very old.
(c) She has been waiting for her.
(d) That Ever is really messed up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roman's strength compare to Ever's?
2. What kind of cookies has Ava baked?
3. What does Roman put in his pocket?
4. Why does Jude come to Summerland?
5. What does Ever say you cannot do with problems?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)