|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jude wish he was doing in Chapter 15?
(a) Marrying Ever.
(c) On a date with Haven.
(d) Sleeping in Summerland.
2. What is Roman trying to do?
(a) Keep in shape.
(b) See Drina on the other side.
(c) Find some information.
(d) Get Haven to marry him.
3. Who calls when Ever is talking to Damen?
4. Why does Ever go to see Haven?
(a) Roman tells her Haven has the antidote.
(b) To ask her to take a trip with her.
(c) To make amends.
(d) To tell her Roman and she are now friends.
5. What does Ever say you cannot do with problems?
(a) Solve all of them.
(b) Give them to someone else.
(c) Outrun them.
(d) Ignore them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what name does Ever give psychic readings?
2. Who do you have to be to look at the akashic records?
3. What does Ava tell Ever about the twins moving into her house?
4. What kind of cookies has Ava baked?
5. Where was Jude when he was Bastiaan de Kool?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ever do while Jude is in the Great Halls of Learning?
2. What does Damen tell Ever about magic, and what is her response?
3. Where does Ever go from Ava's, who does she talk with, and why does she leave there?
4. How does Ever find out about Roman's life?
5. How does Jude first go to Summerland?
6. Where does Ever go when she leaves Roman's house, and what does she do?
7. Where does Damen take Ever for her birthday, and what does he show her there?
8. What other picture does Ever see in the twins' house, and what does she realize?
9. What does Ever realize when she is talking to Roman, and what happens because of that?
10. What happens to the antidote when Roman dies, why does Haven hate Ever now, and what does Damen say to all of it?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)