|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ever tell Roman?
(a) She understands him now.
(b) She is not Drina.
(c) She is going to love him unconditionally.
(d) She hates him.
2. How does Damen know Ever is about to die in the car accident?
(a) He has a vision.
(b) Ava tells him.
(c) Her silver cord was stretched too tight.
(d) Ever's dog's soul comes to him.
3. What does Sabrine give Ever for her birthday?
(a) A photo album of Ever's family.
(b) Money for a European vacation.
(c) A new car.
(d) A new wardrobe.
4. Why does Ever go to see Haven?
(a) To ask her to take a trip with her.
(b) Roman tells her Haven has the antidote.
(c) To make amends.
(d) To tell her Roman and she are now friends.
5. What kind of cookies has Ava baked?
(a) Oatmeal and raisin.
(b) Chocolate chip.
(d) Peanut butter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jude wish he was doing in Chapter 15?
2. Why does Jude kill Roman?
3. What does Ever attempt to manifest when she leaves Damen's house?
4. On what day did Ever and Damen meet for the first time?
5. What does Sabrine suggest to Ever when she talks to her after the birthday party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Roman doing when Ever goes to see him, what does she tell him, and to what do they agree?
2. What picture of herself does Ever see in the twins' house?
3. Where does Ever take Roman, and how does Roman end up dead?
4. What does Ever realize when she is talking to Roman, and what happens because of that?
5. Who pops in while Jude and Ever are talking, and what happens then?
6. What is happening to Ever's abilities, and what happens when Ever goes to Roman's house again?
7. Where do Jude and Ever go in Summerland?
8. Who shows up in Summerland, and what does Ever tell him? What does he do?
9. How does Ever find out where the twins lived?
10. Where does Damen take Ever for her birthday, and what does he show her there?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)