|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the antidote when Roman is killed?
(a) It disappears.
(b) It goes to Damen.
(c) Ever gets it.
(d) Haven has it.
2. Where did Damen move in order to find Ever in their present life?
3. What does Jude have to do to find a solution to Ever's problem in the Great Halls of Learning?
(a) Desire an answer.
(b) Read the section on breaking bonds.
(c) Ask the librarian.
(d) Meditate inside the doors.
4. What does Ever say you cannot do with problems?
(a) Ignore them.
(b) Outrun them.
(c) Give them to someone else.
(d) Solve all of them.
5. What does Roman say he will give Ever for her birthday?
(a) The one thing she most desires.
(b) The antidote.
(d) A spell to make her completely invincible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ever think is the reason Summerland brings her to a dank, dark place?
2. What does Jude say is a good reason for meditating?
3. What does Ava do when Roman asks for a reading?
4. What does Sabrine suggest to Ever when she talks to her after the birthday party?
5. What does Ever concentrate on when Roman is about to have sex with her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Ever go when she leaves Roman's house, and what does she do?
2. What happens to the antidote when Roman dies, why does Haven hate Ever now, and what does Damen say to all of it?
3. Where does Ever go when she leaves Ava, and what does she do there?
4. What does Damen tell Ever about magic, and what is her response?
5. Who shows up in Summerland, and what does Ever tell him? What does he do?
6. How does Ever find out where the twins lived?
7. What does Ever show Jude when they first arrive in Summerland?
8. What does Ever tell Damen when she leaves Summerland, and how does he react?
9. What picture of herself does Ever see in the twins' house?
10. Where does Ever end up in Summerland, and what does she think about there?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)