|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cookies has Ava baked?
(b) Oatmeal and raisin.
(c) Peanut butter.
(d) Chocolate chip.
2. Under what name does Ever give psychic readings?
(b) The Oracle.
(c) The Seer.
(d) Madam Seefar.
3. What does Ever tell Jude as she leaves the store?
(a) She is going to ask Roman one last time for the antidote.
(b) She is going to kill Roman.
(c) She is going to talk to Haven.
(d) She is going to tell her aunt about herself.
4. What mode of transportation does Ever use when she leaves Jude at the Halls?
(a) Pink elephant.
5. What happens to the antidote when Roman is killed?
(a) It disappears.
(b) Haven has it.
(c) Ever gets it.
(d) It goes to Damen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does one get to Summerland?
2. What is strange about the cottage that beckons Ever?
3. What is Roman doing when Ever goes to see him?
4. Who do you have to be to look at the akashic records?
5. What does the person in question 169 send Ever?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Damen and Ever go from Summerland, what happens there, and how does Ever feel? What does Ava tell her?
2. What does Roman want to prove when Ever goes to his house?
3. How does Jude first go to Summerland?
4. Where does Ever go when she leaves Roman's house, and what does she do?
5. Who pops in while Jude and Ever are talking, and what happens then?
6. What does Damen tell Ever about magic, and what is her response?
7. What does Miles send Ever from Venice, and what shocks Ever about them?
8. What other picture does Ever see in the twins' house, and what does she realize?
9. Where does Ever go from Ava's, who does she talk with, and why does she leave there?
10. What does Ever do while Jude is in the Great Halls of Learning?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)