|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jude say is a good reason for meditating?
(a) To get to sleep when insomnia is bothering oneself.
(b) To use mind control on a person.
(c) To balance and heal oneself.
(d) To win the Olympics.
2. What does Ever say is the reason she takes Jude to Summerland?
(a) To heal him.
(b) To show him the Bridge of Souls.
(c) To show him the Green Forest.
(d) To show him the Halls.
3. What is karma, according to Ever?
(a) Obstacles to overcome.
(d) The grace of God.
4. Why does Jude kill Roman?
(a) Roman attacks him.
(b) He thinks Ever loves Roman.
(c) He thinks Roman is attacking Ever.
(d) Roman is attacking Haven.
5. What is Roman trying to do?
(a) Keep in shape.
(b) Get Haven to marry him.
(c) See Drina on the other side.
(d) Find some information.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roman's strength compare to Ever's?
2. What does Roman want to use on Ever?
3. What does Sabrine catch Ever doing?
4. Why does Ever not tell Damen about the bond between her and Roman?
5. What is Roman doing when Ever goes to see him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Miles send Ever from Venice, and what shocks Ever about them?
2. What does Ava tell Ever about the bond with Roman?
3. How does Ever end up back in Summerland?
4. Where do Damen and Ever go from Summerland, what happens there, and how does Ever feel? What does Ava tell her?
5. Who shows up in Summerland, and what does Ever tell him? What does he do?
6. Where do Jude and Ever go in Summerland?
7. Where does Ever take Roman, and how does Roman end up dead?
8. How does Ever find out about Roman's life?
9. Where does Ever go from Ava's, who does she talk with, and why does she leave there?
10. How does Jude first go to Summerland?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)