|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Damen know Ava is the twins' aunt?
(a) Ava told him.
(b) Romy told him.
(c) Roman told him.
(d) He saw a picture of her from the 1600's.
2. Under what name does Ever give psychic readings?
(a) Madam Seefar.
(b) The Seer.
(c) The Oracle.
3. What does Roman say he will give Ever for her birthday?
(a) A spell to make her completely invincible.
(c) The one thing she most desires.
(d) The antidote.
4. Why does Ever not tell Damen about the bond between her and Roman?
(a) She is afraid he might leave her.
(b) Ava told her to keep it a secret.
(c) She is physically stopped by the spell.
(d) She is afraid he will kill Roman.
5. What does Roman suggest in his card to Ever?
(a) She is walking on the dark side too.
(b) They call a truce.
(c) She loves him.
(d) He is not evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls when Ever is talking to Damen?
2. What does Ever think is the reason Summerland brings her to a dank, dark place?
3. What does Ever attempt to manifest when she leaves Damen's house?
4. In what book is Ever trying to find a solution to her bond with Roman?
5. Where was Jude when he was Bastiaan de Kool?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Roman doing when Ever goes to see him, what does she tell him, and to what do they agree?
2. What does Ever realize when she is talking to Roman, and what happens because of that?
3. Where do Jude and Ever go in Summerland?
4. What picture of herself does Ever see in the twins' house?
5. Who shows up in Summerland, and what does Ever tell him? What does he do?
6. What does Ever show Jude when they first arrive in Summerland?
7. Where does Ever go when she leaves Roman's house, and what does she do?
8. What does Ever tell Damen when she leaves Summerland, and how does he react?
9. How does Ava begin to help Ever?
10. What happens to the antidote when Roman dies, why does Haven hate Ever now, and what does Damen say to all of it?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)