|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Damen know Ever is about to die in the car accident?
(a) He has a vision.
(b) Ava tells him.
(c) Her silver cord was stretched too tight.
(d) Ever's dog's soul comes to him.
2. Why does Damen go to Summerland when Ever is there with Jude?
(a) To find a way to help Ever.
(b) To see if Jude's arm is better.
(c) He did not know they were there.
(d) To see if she is cheating on him.
3. What is karma, according to Ever?
(c) The grace of God.
(d) Obstacles to overcome.
4. What does Roman want to use on Ever?
(a) A sacrificial knife.
(b) A new spell.
(c) A polygraph.
(d) The antidote.
5. What does Roman suggest in his card to Ever?
(a) He is not evil.
(b) She is walking on the dark side too.
(c) They call a truce.
(d) She loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ava say is the Law of Attraction?
2. What does Ever tell Jude in Summerland?
3. What does Ever offer to show Roman?
4. What does the elderly man at the cottage say about the nice twin?
5. What does Roman put in his pocket?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Ever go when she leaves Roman's house, and what does she do?
2. What does Ava tell Ever about the bond with Roman?
3. What does Miles send Ever from Venice, and what shocks Ever about them?
4. What does Ever do while Jude is in the Great Halls of Learning?
5. Where do Jude and Ever go in Summerland?
6. Who shows up in Summerland, and what does Ever tell him? What does he do?
7. How does Ever end up back in Summerland?
8. What other picture does Ever see in the twins' house, and what does she realize?
9. What happens to the antidote when Roman dies, why does Haven hate Ever now, and what does Damen say to all of it?
10. How does Ava begin to help Ever?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)