|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sabrine ask Ever to go with her?
(a) On a camping trip.
(b) To Europe.
(c) To lunch.
(d) To visit her family's graves.
2. What is Roman doing when Ever goes to see him?
(c) Lying In bed with Haven.
(d) Sparring with swords.
3. How does one get to Summerland?
(a) With a ritual spell.
(b) Through a shimmering gold portal.
(c) Only with someone who has been there.
(d) Through mind science.
4. What does Ava tell Ever when Ever walks in her house?
(a) That Ever is really messed up.
(b) She is not who Ever thinks she is.
(c) She has been waiting for her.
(d) She is not immortal but very old.
5. In what book is Ever trying to find a solution to her bond with Roman?
(a) The Book of Shadows.
(b) The Book of Bonds.
(c) The Book of Spells.
(d) The Records of Craft and Hearth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Roman trying to do?
2. What does Ava say magic is?
3. What does Ever think is the reason Summerland brings her to a dank, dark place?
4. What color are Jude's eyes?
5. What does Sabrine catch Ever doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jude first go to Summerland?
2. What does Ever show Jude when they first arrive in Summerland?
3. How does Ever end up back in Summerland?
4. Where does Ever take Roman, and how does Roman end up dead?
5. How does Ever find out where the twins lived?
6. What does Miles send Ever from Venice, and what shocks Ever about them?
7. What happens to the antidote when Roman dies, why does Haven hate Ever now, and what does Damen say to all of it?
8. How does Ever find out about Roman's life?
9. What does Damen tell Ever about magic, and what is her response?
10. What does Ever do while Jude is in the Great Halls of Learning?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)