|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ava tell Ever about the bond between her and Roman?
(a) It is not magic; it is Ever's obsession with Roman and the antidote.
(b) It is white magic.
(c) It is very strong magic.
(d) It is black magic.
2. What does Jude say is the reason for reincarnation?
(a) To correct past mistakes.
(b) To keep the human race alive.
(c) To keep making mistakes as a learning process.
(d) To find the solution to human problems.
3. What does Sabrine suggest to Ever when she talks to her after the birthday party?
(a) That she finish her college applications.
(b) That Damen might be too old for her.
(c) That she invite Haven over for a slumber party.
(d) That she quit her summer job and enjoy herself.
4. What does Jude say life is when he sees Ever in Summerland?
(a) The essence of love.
(b) A blip in eternity.
(c) A rose among thorns.
(d) Very difficult.
5. What does Ever tell Roman?
(a) She is not Drina.
(b) She is going to love him unconditionally.
(c) She understands him now.
(d) She hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is strange about the cottage that beckons Ever?
2. What does Jude tell Ever to do when he takes her to Ava's house?
3. What does Jude metaphorically say is his destiny in all his lives?
4. What does Ever offer to show Roman?
5. What does Ava say is the Law of Attraction?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ever tell Damen when she leaves Summerland, and how does he react?
2. Where do Damen and Ever go from Summerland, what happens there, and how does Ever feel? What does Ava tell her?
3. Where do Jude and Ever go in Summerland?
4. What does Ever realize when she is talking to Roman, and what happens because of that?
5. Who shows up in Summerland, and what does Ever tell him? What does he do?
6. Where does Ever end up in Summerland, and what does she think about there?
7. What other picture does Ever see in the twins' house, and what does she realize?
8. What is happening to Ever's abilities, and what happens when Ever goes to Roman's house again?
9. Who pops in while Jude and Ever are talking, and what happens then?
10. What is Roman doing when Ever goes to see him, what does she tell him, and to what do they agree?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)