|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ava tell Ever when Ever walks in her house?
(a) She has been waiting for her.
(b) She is not immortal but very old.
(c) That Ever is really messed up.
(d) She is not who Ever thinks she is.
2. What is karma, according to Ever?
(c) The grace of God.
(d) Obstacles to overcome.
3. What does Roman say he will give Ever for her birthday?
(a) A spell to make her completely invincible.
(b) The antidote.
(d) The one thing she most desires.
4. What does the elderly man's wife think happened to the twins?
(a) They were kidnapped.
(b) They went to the earth plane.
(c) They crossed the bridge.
(d) They moved to another part of Summerland.
5. What does the person in question 169 send Ever?
(a) Antique pictures of Damen and Drina.
(b) A picture of him in a boat.
(c) A small bottle of holy water.
(d) A postcard from Venice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ever go to see Haven?
2. In what book is Ever trying to find a solution to her bond with Roman?
3. How does Roman's strength compare to Ever's?
4. What does Jude have to do to find a solution to Ever's problem in the Great Halls of Learning?
5. What does Ava do when Roman asks for a reading?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)