|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Ever notices when she gets to Summerland?
(a) The bond with Roman is very distant.
(b) Damen looks older in Summerland.
(c) The bond with Roman is very strong.
(d) Damen and she can touch.
2. What does Ever believe Damen is to her?
(a) Her soul mate.
(b) Her mother in a previous life.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her father in a previous life.
3. What is in the box Ever retrieves from her closet?
(a) A gift for Damen.
(b) The necessary items for a spell.
(c) Her new shoes.
(d) Her and Haven's mementos from childhood.
4. Where does Ever go after her dinner?
(a) The library.
(b) Roman's store.
(c) Jude's store.
(d) Haven's house.
5. Why does Ever take Haven out to Haven's favorite place in Chapter 1?
(a) To tell Haven that Ever has made her immortal.
(b) It is Haven's birthday.
(c) It is where Haven's boyfriend works.
(d) Ever lost a bet to Haven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Damen send to Ever's thoughts telepathically for encouragement?
2. What does Ever do to prove Jude is immortal?
3. What does Haven find out she can now do while she and Ever are in the car?
4. What does Ever sprinkle on her athame before putting it in a flame?
5. What does Ever say to Jude about rogues?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ever need an antidote?
2. Where does Ever intend to go when she leaves Summerland, and where does she end up?
3. What does Damen give Miles, and why does he give it to him?
4. How does Ever feel about Jude's behavior at the hospital, and what does Jude ask her?
5. What does Ever tell Haven about immortality?
6. What does Ever do in Summerland, and why is it good for her? What does Ever tell Damen about Jude?
7. How does Ever react to Jude's appearance?
8. What does Ever do after dinner in Chapter 5?
9. What happened between Ever and Jude the last time she saw him?
10. Why does Ever ask Jude for help, and what does he tell her?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)