|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Damen's relationship with Marie Antoinette?
(a) Good friends.
2. What does Ever want Damen to do with the place he manifested in Summerland?
(a) Make it disappear.
(b) Change it to a modern mansion.
(c) She does not have an opinion.
(d) Leave it.
3. How do Damen and Ever land in Summerland?
(a) Side by side.
(b) On top of each other.
(c) Damen lands about fifty feet from Ever.
(d) They are several miles apart.
4. What does Ever see when she studies Haven carefully in Chapter 1?
(a) Haven's aura is now green.
(b) Haven's skin is changing.
(c) Haven's eyes are turning pink.
(d) Haven is getting older.
5. What does Roman tell Ever about the dark side and her?
(a) She will be happy on the dark side.
(b) She has been on the dark side in many different lives.
(c) It cannot stay in her, she is too full of light.
(d) She is almost completely covered with the dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jude say to Ever about her feelings towards the twins?
2. What does Ever sprinkle on her athame before putting it in a flame?
3. What does Ever ask Haven to do about Roman?
4. What does Ever say to Jude about rogues?
5. What was Ever's station in life when she lived in France during the reign of Marie Antoinette?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ever do after dinner in Chapter 5?
2. What does Damen give Miles, and why does he give it to him?
3. What does Roman say to Ever, and why does Ever leave quickly?
4. What do Ever and Haven talk about besides immortality?
5. What party do Ever and Damen go to, and how does Ever almost embarrass herself?
6. How does Ever react to Jude's appearance?
7. What does Damen show Ever in the place he manifests, and why does he know that place?
8. What does Ever try to tell Damen, and why can't she?
9. Why does Ever visit Damen, and what do they discuss?
10. Who comes to the hospital to talk to Jude and what does he tell them?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)