|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miles say about Roman?
(a) That there is something not quite right about him.
(b) That he's a nice guy.
(c) That he is a lot like Mile's father.
(d) That Roman might be good for Ever.
2. What does Ever tell Jude is a prop?
(a) His wand.
(b) His walking staff.
(c) His pocket knife.
(d) The sling on his arm.
3. What does Ever say is the reason she is asking Jude for help about Roman?
(a) Jude is an objective outsider.
(b) Jude is smarter than she is.
(c) She has nowhere else to turn.
(d) Jude is not a judgmental person.
4. Who planted most of the greenery at Jude's house?
(b) His gardener.
(d) His mother.
5. From what does Rayne say she and her sister are refugees?
(a) The Spanish Inquisition.
(b) Some evil immortals.
(c) The Holocaust.
(d) The Salem witch trials.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does regular consumption of the elixir affect Ever?
2. What does Haven do while she is thinking about what Ever has told her?
3. What does Ever say at the end of her spell?
4. What happens when Ever holds Damen's hand?
5. What does Haven find out she can now do while she and Ever are in the car?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ever do after dinner in Chapter 5?
2. Who comes to the hospital to talk to Jude and what does he tell them?
3. What does Ever do in Summerland, and why is it good for her? What does Ever tell Damen about Jude?
4. What does Ever tell Haven about immortality?
5. Why does Ever ask Jude for help, and what does he tell her?
6. What does Damen show Ever in the place he manifests, and why does he know that place?
7. Where does Ever go when she leaves Roman's, and what does she do there?
8. Of what does Haven accuse Ever and why?
9. How does Ever feel about herself since she became immortal and why?
10. Where does Ever go when she leaves Damen in Chapter 4 and what does she try to do about her aunt?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)