|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the words "mystics & moonbeams" on the envelope Sabrine gives Ever?
2. What worries Ever about Haven and the elixir?
(a) It might be poisoning her.
(b) It seems to be working too fast.
(c) They do not have enough to give her some everyday.
(d) It is not working well because Haven is still sick.
3. How does regular consumption of the elixir affect Ever?
(a) It makes her very peaceful.
(b) It does not affect her.
(c) Acceleration of super-human abilities.
(d) It makes her hyperactive.
4. What does Eva wear around her neck?
(b) A citrine.
(c) A braided leather strap.
(d) A ruby and diamond choker.
5. What does Haven drop at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Her wallet.
(b) A dollar bill.
(c) Her cupcake.
(d) Her cell phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the spell Ever performed towards Roman do to her?
2. What is Haven's younger brother's name?
3. When did Ever become psychic?
4. What is in the box Ever retrieves from her closet?
5. What does Ever ask Haven to do about Roman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the twins tell Ever?
2. Where does Ever intend to go when she leaves Summerland, and where does she end up?
3. What do Ever and Haven talk about besides immortality?
4. What do Ever and Damen think of Haven's attitude, and what do they decide to do about it?
5. Why does Ever need an antidote?
6. How does Ever feel about Jude's behavior at the hospital, and what does Jude ask her?
7. What does Damen give Miles, and why does he give it to him?
8. Why does Ever ask Jude for help, and what does he tell her?
9. Who comes to the hospital to talk to Jude and what does he tell them?
10. Where does Ever take Haven at the beginning of Chapter 1, and why does she take her there?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)