|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jude tell Ever what he thinks went wrong with her reverse spell?
(a) She used the same athame.
(b) She did not do it in front of Roman.
(c) She forgot to reverse the order.
(d) She used a different athame.
2. What does Ever say at the end of her spell?
(a) I demand this now.
(b) Thank you.
(d) So mote it be.
3. Why does Damen refuse to go to Summerland with Ever?
(a) He does not understand what she wants because he is deaf.
(b) He thinks she is addicted to the place.
(c) He does not want her to control him.
(d) She made him get rid of his house there.
4. What does Ever say to Jude about rogues?
(a) They are born to certain families.
(b) Haven is a rogue.
(c) They are pure evil.
(d) They cannot be hurt.
5. Where had the twins been living for the past three hundred years?
(a) In Salem.
(b) In an alternate reality.
(c) All over the world.
(d) In the Shadowlands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roman say to enjoy all the pleasures on earth?
2. What is in the envelope Sabine gives Ever?
3. What does Ever tell Jude about Roman?
4. What does Damen manifest in Summerland?
5. What does Ever tell Jude when she bursts into his store?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ava tell Ever about the bond with Roman?
2. How does Ever end up back in Summerland?
3. What does Miles send Ever from Venice, and what shocks Ever about them?
4. Where does Ever go from Ava's, who does she talk with, and why does she leave there?
5. Where does Ever intend to go when she leaves Summerland, and where does she end up?
6. Why does Haven get angry at Damen, and what does Haven tell Damen?
7. Who pops in while Jude and Ever are talking, and what happens then?
8. What does Damen tell Ever about magic, and what is her response?
9. How does Jude first go to Summerland?
10. What do Ever and Damen think of Haven's attitude, and what do they decide to do about it?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)