|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ever say is the reason she is asking Jude for help about Roman?
(a) She has nowhere else to turn.
(b) Jude is an objective outsider.
(c) Jude is smarter than she is.
(d) Jude is not a judgmental person.
2. What does Haven drop at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Her cell phone.
(b) A dollar bill.
(c) Her wallet.
(d) Her cupcake.
3. Why is Ever upset with Jude?
(a) He is friends with Roman.
(b) He does not pay her very well.
(c) He has a Ouroboros tattoo.
(d) He wants to date her.
4. What does Jude say to Ever about her feelings towards the twins?
(a) She should trust them.
(b) She should not trust them.
(c) She should be kind to them.
(d) She might be a little paranoid.
5. What do Romy and Rayne say is wrong with Ever's athame?
(a) It is too sharp.
(b) It is too short.
(c) It is too plain.
(d) It is too dull.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Damen known Ever?
2. What does Ever tell Haven about her news?
3. What does Ever give Jude?
4. What does Ever sprinkle on her athame before putting it in a flame?
5. What does Ever tell Jude is a prop?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Ever go when she leaves Damen in Chapter 4 and what does she try to do about her aunt?
2. How does Jude first go to Summerland?
3. How does Ever react to Jude's appearance?
4. Why does Ever need an antidote?
5. Where does Ever go when she leaves Ava, and what does she do there?
6. What is happening to Ever's abilities, and what happens when Ever goes to Roman's house again?
7. What happens to the antidote when Roman dies, why does Haven hate Ever now, and what does Damen say to all of it?
8. Where does Ever take Haven at the beginning of Chapter 1, and why does she take her there?
9. Where does Ever go when she leaves Roman's, and what does she do there?
10. Who pops in while Jude and Ever are talking, and what happens then?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)