|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ever wear to cast her spell?
(a) A scarlet, hooded robe.
(b) A white, hooded robe.
(c) A black robe.
(d) Nothing, she is nude.
2. What does Haven do with the elixir Damen gives her?
(a) Drinks all of it at once.
(b) Pours it out.
(c) Takes it with her.
(d) Gives it back to him.
3. Who planted most of the greenery at Jude's house?
(b) His gardener.
(c) His mother.
4. What does Damen send to Ever's thoughts telepathically for encouragement?
(a) A thumbs up.
(b) Images of red tulips.
(c) White roses.
(d) Inspiring music.
5. At what point in Ever's life does Damen say she began acting strange?
(a) After she killed Drina.
(b) After her aunt started dating her history teacher.
(c) When she came back from the dead.
(d) When she started doing magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ever ask Haven to do with her?
2. What was Damen's relationship with Marie Antoinette?
3. What does Jude say to Ever about her feelings towards the twins?
4. What does Ever see when she studies Haven carefully in Chapter 1?
5. What does Ever say at the end of her spell?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Ever take Haven at the beginning of Chapter 1, and why does she take her there?
2. Why does Ever ask Jude for help, and what does he tell her?
3. What does Ever do in her bedroom, and how does that turn out?
4. What does Ever do after dinner in Chapter 5?
5. What does Ever try to tell Damen, and why can't she?
6. What happened between Ever and Jude the last time she saw him?
7. Where does Ever go when she leaves Damen, and what shocks her there?
8. Who comes to the hospital to talk to Jude and what does he tell them?
9. What does Ever try to get Damen to do, and why won't he do it?
10. Where does Ever intend to go when she leaves Summerland, and where does she end up?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)