|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ever take Haven out to Haven's favorite place in Chapter 1?
(a) It is where Haven's boyfriend works.
(b) It is Haven's birthday.
(c) To tell Haven that Ever has made her immortal.
(d) Ever lost a bet to Haven.
2. What is the name of the twins' cat?
3. What does Ever do when Haven shows up at Roman's store?
(a) She hugs Haven.
(b) She gets into a slapping fight with her.
(c) She sits in Roman's lap.
(d) She runs.
4. What does Ever ask Haven to do about Roman?
(a) Work for him.
(b) Stay away from him.
(c) Become friends with him.
(d) Date him.
5. What does Ever ask Eva at the building in Summerland?
(a) If Eva is trying to con her way inside the Halls.
(b) If she has ever hiked the entire Green Forest.
(c) If she knew the Evermeant House used to belong to Ever's family.
(d) If Eva understands where the bridge goes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Haven think is the reason Ever does not want her to be around Roman?
2. What does Jude ask Ever concerning her reversing the spell?
3. What is in the sachet that Ever takes in the bath with her?
4. What does Ever attempt to do to check out Haven?
5. Where had the twins been living for the past three hundred years?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ever try to tell Damen, and why can't she?
2. What does Ever try to get Damen to do, and why won't he do it?
3. Who comes to the hospital to talk to Jude and what does he tell them?
4. Where does Ever take Haven at the beginning of Chapter 1, and why does she take her there?
5. What does Damen show Ever in the place he manifests, and why does he know that place?
6. What happened between Ever and Jude the last time she saw him?
7. Why does Haven get angry at Damen, and what does Haven tell Damen?
8. What does Ever do in Summerland, and why is it good for her? What does Ever tell Damen about Jude?
9. What does Ever do to Jude in Chapter 5?
10. Why does Ever visit Damen, and what do they discuss?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)