|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ever wear to cast her spell?
(a) Nothing, she is nude.
(b) A white, hooded robe.
(c) A scarlet, hooded robe.
(d) A black robe.
2. What does Ever ask Haven to do with her?
(a) Find a spell to help her.
(b) Get an antidote from Roman.
(c) Tell Ever's aunt about them.
(d) Talk Jude into becoming immortal.
3. What does Haven do with the elixir Damen gives her?
(a) Drinks all of it at once.
(b) Takes it with her.
(c) Gives it back to him.
(d) Pours it out.
4. What was Damen's relationship with Marie Antoinette?
(b) Good friends.
5. What does Ever say to Jude about rogues?
(a) Haven is a rogue.
(b) They are born to certain families.
(c) They cannot be hurt.
(d) They are pure evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eva wear around her neck?
2. Where does Ever say she needs to go when they leave Summerland?
3. What is in the box Ever retrieves from her closet?
4. What does Ever think about the bad advice the twins gave her?
5. How do Damen and Ever land in Summerland?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jude first go to Summerland?
2. What happened between Ever and Jude the last time she saw him?
3. How does Ava begin to help Ever?
4. Where do Jude and Ever go in Summerland?
5. Where do Damen and Ever go from Summerland, what happens there, and how does Ever feel? What does Ava tell her?
6. Why does Ever ask Jude for help, and what does he tell her?
7. Where does Ever go when she leaves Damen in Chapter 4 and what does she try to do about her aunt?
8. What does Ever do while Jude is in the Great Halls of Learning?
9. Where does Damen take Ever for her birthday, and what does he show her there?
10. Why does Haven get angry at Damen, and what does Haven tell Damen?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)