|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ever sprinkle on her athame before putting it in a flame?
(a) Vanilla extract.
(b) Lemon juice.
2. What does Jude say to Miles about Ever's attempts to make up for hurting him?
(a) That Ever was halucinating from too many Twinkies.
(b) That he challenged Ever.
(c) That Ever is helping him out in the store.
(d) That he and Ever were sparring.
3. What does Haven find out she can now do while she and Ever are in the car?
(a) Send thoughts to Ever.
(b) Drive with her eyes shut.
(c) Manifest money.
(d) Read Ever's mind.
4. What does Ever think is the worst part of being immortal?
(a) Not being able to have a baby.
(b) Not being able to cross over and see her family again.
(c) Getting bored.
(d) Watching her friends get old.
5. Why does Roman say to enjoy all the pleasures on earth?
(a) He does not say that.
(b) Because the immortals do not go to heaven or hell.
(c) Because they are like gods.
(d) Because that's why they were made immortal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the twins' cat?
2. What does Damen give Miles?
3. What does Ever do after she has dinner with Sabine and Sabine's date?
4. What does Jude tell Ever what he thinks went wrong with her reverse spell?
5. What was Ever's station in life when she lived in France during the reign of Marie Antoinette?
Short Essay Questions
1. Of what does Haven accuse Ever and why?
2. What does Ever try to get Damen to do, and why won't he do it?
3. Why does Ever need an antidote?
4. What does Ever do in Summerland, and why is it good for her? What does Ever tell Damen about Jude?
5. Who comes to the hospital to talk to Jude and what does he tell them?
6. What does Ever do to Jude in Chapter 5?
7. How does Haven feel about what Ever says Roman did?
8. Where does Ever intend to go when she leaves Summerland, and where does she end up?
9. What does Roman say to Ever, and why does Ever leave quickly?
10. What party do Ever and Damen go to, and how does Ever almost embarrass herself?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)