|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ever call Damen's actions when he thought he was too extravagant in the past?
(a) His monk phase.
(b) His woe is me whining.
(c) His superman complex.
(d) His narcissistic complex.
2. What is in the box Ever retrieves from her closet?
(a) Her and Haven's mementos from childhood.
(b) The necessary items for a spell.
(c) A gift for Damen.
(d) Her new shoes.
3. What does Haven think is the reason Ever does not want her to be around Roman?
(a) Ever does not want Jude's feelings to be hurt.
(b) Haven thinks Ever is jealous of her.
(c) Ever does not want Miles to get hurt.
(d) That Roman is too good for Haven.
4. What does Damen manifest in Summerland?
(b) The Disney Castle.
(c) A beach.
(d) The Chateau de Versailles.
5. What was Ever's station in life when she lived in France during the reign of Marie Antoinette?
(a) A French servant.
(b) She was a baker's wife.
(c) She was a lady in waiting.
(d) A princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ever say at the end of her spell?
2. What does Jude tell the police is the cause of his emergency?
3. What does Miles say about the change in Haven?
4. What happens to Ever when she tries to tell Damen about the bond with Roman?
5. What is in the envelope Sabine gives Ever?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Damen give Miles, and why does he give it to him?
2. Who comes to the hospital to talk to Jude and what does he tell them?
3. What does Ever do to Jude in Chapter 5?
4. How does Ever feel about herself since she became immortal and why?
5. Why does Ever ask Jude for help, and what does he tell her?
6. Why does Ever visit Damen, and what do they discuss?
7. What do Ever and Haven talk about besides immortality?
8. Where does Ever go when she leaves Damen, and what shocks her there?
9. What do Ever and Damen think of Haven's attitude, and what do they decide to do about it?
10. How does Haven feel about what Ever says Roman did?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)