|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ever attempt to do to check out Haven?
(a) Have Haven pick up a heavy boulder.
(b) Run her wand past Haven.
(c) Read Haven's energy.
(d) Read Haven's mind.
2. How does Haven react to Ever's news in Chapter 1?
(a) She is depressed.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is confused.
(d) She is very excited.
3. What does Jude ask Ever about her athame?
(a) If the one she cut him with was the one she used in the spell.
(b) If Ramy gave it to her.
(c) If she could destroy it.
(d) If she could make another one.
4. Where does Ever say she needs to go when they leave Summerland?
(a) To have lunch with Sabrine.
(b) To see Haven.
(c) To see Jude.
(d) To see Roman.
5. What is in the sachet that Ever takes in the bath with her?
(a) Tulip petals.
(b) Epsom salt.
(d) Bubble bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ever's station in life when she lived in France during the reign of Marie Antoinette?
2. What does Ever ask Haven to do with her?
3. What does Ever want Damen to do with the place he manifested in Summerland?
4. What kind of bracelet does Ever always wear?
5. What is the name of the twins' cat?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ever feel about Jude's behavior at the hospital, and what does Jude ask her?
2. What do Ever and Damen think of Haven's attitude, and what do they decide to do about it?
3. What does Ever tell Haven about immortality?
4. What does Ever do in her bedroom, and how does that turn out?
5. Why does Ever need an antidote?
6. What does Ever try to tell Damen, and why can't she?
7. How does Ever react to Jude's appearance?
8. Where does Ever go when she leaves Damen in Chapter 4 and what does she try to do about her aunt?
9. Where do Ever and Damen go after Haven leaves, and what does Damen manifest there for them?
10. Where does Ever go when she leaves Damen, and what shocks her there?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)