|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jude doing that he suggests would be helpful to Ever when she stops by to see him?
(b) Soaking in a hot tub.
(c) Reading a spell book.
2. What does Jude ask Ever concerning her reversing the spell?
(a) Did she reverse the order?
(b) Did she use the same tools?
(c) Did she do it in front of Roman?
(d) Did she use completely different items?
3. Why does Ever not tell Damen what she did to Jude?
(a) She is not sure what she did.
(b) She just forgot to tell him.
(c) She is embarrassed.
(d) She does not want to worry Damen.
4. What does Miles say about the change in Haven?
(a) That she seems depressed.
(b) That she seems to have come into her own.
(c) That she should package it and sell it.
(d) That she is a lot meaner.
5. To where does Haven want to race Ever?
(a) The beach.
(b) Haven's house.
(c) The mall.
(d) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the box Ever retrieves from her closet?
2. When did Ever become psychic?
3. What is the first thing Ever notices when she gets to Summerland?
4. What does the book say one needs to do to reverse a spell?
5. What does Damen give Miles?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Ever see in Summerland, and what surprises her about that person?
2. How does Haven feel about what Ever says Roman did?
3. Where does Ever go when she leaves Damen, and what shocks her there?
4. What does Ever do to Jude in Chapter 5?
5. What does Ever try to get Damen to do, and why won't he do it?
6. How does Ever feel about herself since she became immortal and why?
7. What does Damen give Miles, and why does he give it to him?
8. What does Damen show Ever in the place he manifests, and why does he know that place?
9. Why does Haven get angry at Damen, and what does Haven tell Damen?
10. What happened between Ever and Jude the last time she saw him?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)