|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Drina and Marie Antoinette get along?
(a) They did not know each other.
(b) They were like sisters.
(c) They did not care for each other.
(d) They were mortal enemies.
2. Where does Ever go after her dinner?
(a) Jude's store.
(b) The library.
(c) Haven's house.
(d) Roman's store.
3. At what point in Ever's life does Damen say she began acting strange?
(a) When she came back from the dead.
(b) When she started doing magic.
(c) After her aunt started dating her history teacher.
(d) After she killed Drina.
4. What does Ever see when she studies Haven carefully in Chapter 1?
(a) Haven's aura is now green.
(b) Haven is getting older.
(c) Haven's eyes are turning pink.
(d) Haven's skin is changing.
5. What does Ever believe Damen is to her?
(a) Her father in a previous life.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her soul mate.
(d) Her mother in a previous life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nurse hand Ever?
2. What does the book say one needs to do to reverse a spell?
3. What does Ever do to prove Jude is immortal?
4. What was Ever's station in life when she lived in France during the reign of Marie Antoinette?
5. What does Jude ask Ever concerning her reversing the spell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the twins tell Ever?
2. Why does Haven get angry at Damen, and what does Haven tell Damen?
3. What happened between Ever and Jude the last time she saw him?
4. How does Ever react to Jude's appearance?
5. How does Ever feel about Jude's behavior at the hospital, and what does Jude ask her?
6. How does Ever feel about herself since she became immortal and why?
7. Where does Ever intend to go when she leaves Summerland, and where does she end up?
8. What do Ever and Haven talk about besides immortality?
9. What does Ever do in Summerland, and why is it good for her? What does Ever tell Damen about Jude?
10. Where does Ever go when she leaves Damen, and what shocks her there?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)