|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miles tell Ever about Haven and her?
(a) He is going to remain completely neutral.
(b) He is on Haven's side.
(c) He thinks Ever is right.
(d) He thinks they should just make up.
2. How long has Damen known Ever?
(a) Nineteen years.
(b) A thousand years.
(c) Four hundred years.
(d) Two hundred years.
3. What does Eva wear around her neck?
(a) A braided leather strap.
(b) A ruby and diamond choker.
(d) A citrine.
4. What do Romy and Rayne say is wrong with Ever's athame?
(a) It is too short.
(b) It is too dull.
(c) It is too sharp.
(d) It is too plain.
5. What does Eva say to Ever as Ever is walking away from her?
(a) Stay here.
(b) I'll cross over if I want to cross.
(d) The Forest is too big to go the entire length of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Haven do with the elixir Damen gives her?
2. What does Ever call Damen's actions when he thought he was too extravagant in the past?
3. What is the infinite void of the immortals called?
4. What does Ever do to prove Jude is immortal?
5. What is in the box Ever retrieves from her closet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Ever go when she leaves Damen in Chapter 4 and what does she try to do about her aunt?
2. How does Haven feel about what Ever says Roman did?
3. What does Ever do after dinner in Chapter 5?
4. What does Ever tell Haven about immortality?
5. What happened between Ever and Jude the last time she saw him?
6. What party do Ever and Damen go to, and how does Ever almost embarrass herself?
7. How does Ever feel about Jude's behavior at the hospital, and what does Jude ask her?
8. Where does Ever intend to go when she leaves Summerland, and where does she end up?
9. What does Damen give Miles, and why does he give it to him?
10. Why does Ever need an antidote?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)