|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the words "mystics & moonbeams" on the envelope Sabrine gives Ever?
2. What does Damen send to Ever's thoughts telepathically for encouragement?
(a) White roses.
(b) Images of red tulips.
(c) Inspiring music.
(d) A thumbs up.
3. What does Damen manifest in Summerland?
(a) A beach.
(b) The Disney Castle.
(c) The Chateau de Versailles.
4. What does Ever tell Haven about her news?
(a) It must remain a secret.
(b) She can only tell her family and close friends.
(c) She must drink the elixir twice a day.
(d) It is only temporary.
5. What does Jude ask Ever about her athame?
(a) If she could destroy it.
(b) If she could make another one.
(c) If Ramy gave it to her.
(d) If the one she cut him with was the one she used in the spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Ever holds Damen's hand?
2. What is the infinite void of the immortals called?
3. What does Ever tell Jude is a prop?
4. What does Sabine think might be wrong with Ever?
5. What does Jude tell the police is the cause of his emergency?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the twins tell Ever?
2. Where does Ever take Haven at the beginning of Chapter 1, and why does she take her there?
3. What does Ever tell Haven about immortality?
4. Who does Ever see in Summerland, and what surprises her about that person?
5. How does Haven feel about what Ever says Roman did?
6. Where does Ever go when she leaves Roman's, and what does she do there?
7. Why does Ever need an antidote?
8. What does Roman say to Ever, and why does Ever leave quickly?
9. Why does Ever visit Damen, and what do they discuss?
10. What happened between Ever and Jude the last time she saw him?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)