|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries Ever about Haven and the elixir?
(a) It is not working well because Haven is still sick.
(b) It might be poisoning her.
(c) It seems to be working too fast.
(d) They do not have enough to give her some everyday.
2. Why does Roman say to enjoy all the pleasures on earth?
(a) Because that's why they were made immortal.
(b) Because the immortals do not go to heaven or hell.
(c) Because they are like gods.
(d) He does not say that.
3. What is the name of the twins' cat?
4. What does Miles say about Roman?
(a) That he is a lot like Mile's father.
(b) That he's a nice guy.
(c) That Roman might be good for Ever.
(d) That there is something not quite right about him.
5. What does Haven think is the reason Ever does not want her to be around Roman?
(a) That Roman is too good for Haven.
(b) Haven thinks Ever is jealous of her.
(c) Ever does not want Miles to get hurt.
(d) Ever does not want Jude's feelings to be hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Damen send to Ever's thoughts telepathically for encouragement?
2. How long can Haven last without drinking any more elixir?
3. What does Ever think is her greatest challenge with immortality?
4. What does Roman tell Ever about the dark side and her?
5. How does Ever take Jude to the emergency room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ever visit Damen, and what do they discuss?
2. What does Roman say to Ever, and why does Ever leave quickly?
3. How does Ever react to Jude's appearance?
4. Why does Haven get angry at Damen, and what does Haven tell Damen?
5. Why does Ever ask Jude for help, and what does he tell her?
6. What party do Ever and Damen go to, and how does Ever almost embarrass herself?
7. What do the twins tell Ever?
8. Who comes to the hospital to talk to Jude and what does he tell them?
9. Where does Ever go when she leaves Damen, and what shocks her there?
10. What does Ever tell Haven about immortality?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)