|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ever go after her dinner?
(a) The library.
(b) Roman's store.
(c) Jude's store.
(d) Haven's house.
2. What does Ever say at the end of her spell?
(b) Thank you.
(c) I demand this now.
(d) So mote it be.
3. What does Ever tell Haven about Roman that Haven does not believe?
(a) That Roman wants to date Ever.
(b) That Roman is gay.
(c) That Roman killed Ever's family.
(d) That Roman poisoned Haven.
4. What does Jude tell the police is the cause of his emergency?
(a) A stranger did it during a mugging.
(b) A home repair accident.
(c) Ever cut him.
(d) He messed up preparing dinner.
5. Why does Damen refuse to go to Summerland with Ever?
(a) He does not understand what she wants because he is deaf.
(b) She made him get rid of his house there.
(c) He does not want her to control him.
(d) He thinks she is addicted to the place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Haven drop at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. How long can Haven last without drinking any more elixir?
3. To where does Haven want to race Ever?
4. What does Ever attempt to do to check out Haven?
5. What happens when Ever holds Damen's hand?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ever feel about herself since she became immortal and why?
2. What do the twins tell Ever?
3. How does Haven feel about what Ever says Roman did?
4. Who does Ever see in Summerland, and what surprises her about that person?
5. What does Ever do after dinner in Chapter 5?
6. Where do Ever and Damen go after Haven leaves, and what does Damen manifest there for them?
7. How does Ever react to Jude's appearance?
8. Why does Ever need an antidote?
9. Why does Haven get angry at Damen, and what does Haven tell Damen?
10. Where does Ever go when she leaves Roman's, and what does she do there?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)