|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ever say is the reason she is asking Jude for help about Roman?
(a) She has nowhere else to turn.
(b) Jude is smarter than she is.
(c) Jude is not a judgmental person.
(d) Jude is an objective outsider.
2. Why does Ever take Haven out to Haven's favorite place in Chapter 1?
(a) It is Haven's birthday.
(b) To tell Haven that Ever has made her immortal.
(c) It is where Haven's boyfriend works.
(d) Ever lost a bet to Haven.
3. What does Ever attempt to do to check out Haven?
(a) Run her wand past Haven.
(b) Have Haven pick up a heavy boulder.
(c) Read Haven's mind.
(d) Read Haven's energy.
4. What does the nurse hand Ever?
(a) A glass of water.
(b) Discharge orders.
(d) A prescription.
5. To where does Haven want to race Ever?
(a) The mall.
(b) The library.
(c) The beach.
(d) Haven's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Haven's younger brother's name?
2. Why does Ever not tell Damen what she did to Jude?
3. What did the spell Ever performed towards Roman do to her?
4. What is Ever attempting to reverse?
5. What color are the words "mystics & moonbeams" on the envelope Sabrine gives Ever?
Short Essay Questions
1. Of what does Haven accuse Ever and why?
2. Why does Ever visit Damen, and what do they discuss?
3. Who does Ever see in Summerland, and what surprises her about that person?
4. What does Ever do in her bedroom, and how does that turn out?
5. How does Ever react to Jude's appearance?
6. What does Damen show Ever in the place he manifests, and why does he know that place?
7. What does Roman say to Ever, and why does Ever leave quickly?
8. What does Ever do to Jude in Chapter 5?
9. What does Damen give Miles, and why does he give it to him?
10. What does Ever try to tell Damen, and why can't she?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)