|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Haven want to race Ever?
(a) The mall.
(b) The library.
(c) The beach.
(d) Haven's house.
2. How does Haven react to Ever's news in Chapter 1?
(a) She is depressed.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is very excited.
3. What is Haven's younger brother's name?
4. How do Damen and Ever land in Summerland?
(a) On top of each other.
(b) Side by side.
(c) They are several miles apart.
(d) Damen lands about fifty feet from Ever.
5. How did Drina and Marie Antoinette get along?
(a) They did not know each other.
(b) They were mortal enemies.
(c) They were like sisters.
(d) They did not care for each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bracelet does Ever always wear?
2. What does Roman tell Ever about the dark side and her?
3. What is the first thing Ever notices when she gets to Summerland?
4. What was Ever's station in life when she lived in France during the reign of Marie Antoinette?
5. What does Jude ask Ever about her athame?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Ever and Haven talk about besides immortality?
2. How does Ever feel about Jude's behavior at the hospital, and what does Jude ask her?
3. What does Damen show Ever in the place he manifests, and why does he know that place?
4. How does Ever react to Jude's appearance?
5. Where does Ever intend to go when she leaves Summerland, and where does she end up?
6. Of what does Haven accuse Ever and why?
7. What does Ever do to Jude in Chapter 5?
8. Where does Ever take Haven at the beginning of Chapter 1, and why does she take her there?
9. Why does Ever need an antidote?
10. How does Ever feel about herself since she became immortal and why?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)