|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roman put in his pocket?
(a) The spell to undo Ever's bond.
(b) His wand.
(c) A note Drina wrote him a hundred years ago.
(d) The antidote.
2. What does Damen offer to help Ever carry to her bedroom?
(a) Her spell books.
(b) Her suitcase.
(c) Her birthday presents.
(d) Her surfboard.
3. What does Roman say he will give Ever for her birthday?
(a) The antidote.
(b) A spell to make her completely invincible.
(c) The one thing she most desires.
4. Who calls when Ever is talking to Damen?
5. What does Sabrine give Ever for her birthday?
(a) A photo album of Ever's family.
(b) Money for a European vacation.
(c) A new wardrobe.
(d) A new car.
6. What happens to the antidote when Roman is killed?
(a) Ever gets it.
(b) It goes to Damen.
(c) Haven has it.
(d) It disappears.
7. What is karma, according to Ever?
(b) Obstacles to overcome.
(d) The grace of God.
8. What is strange about the cottage that beckons Ever?
(a) The roof looks like glass.
(b) It looks to be growing right out of a tree.
(c) It is glowing.
(d) It has gingerbread men on the outside of it.
9. What is Roman trying to do?
(a) Keep in shape.
(b) See Drina on the other side.
(c) Find some information.
(d) Get Haven to marry him.
10. Why does Ever go to see Haven?
(a) Roman tells her Haven has the antidote.
(b) To tell her Roman and she are now friends.
(c) To ask her to take a trip with her.
(d) To make amends.
11. Where does Ever end up In Summerland after she leaves Roman?
(a) The Great Halls of Learning.
(b) The Bridge of Souls.
(c) The Green Forest.
(d) The Gray Mists.
12. What does Roman say the dark flame inside Ever is?
(a) The shadow of energy spinning.
(b) Her dark side.
(c) The shadow of death that won't come.
(d) His dark side.
13. How does Damen know Ever is about to die in the car accident?
(a) Ever's dog's soul comes to him.
(b) He has a vision.
(c) Ava tells him.
(d) Her silver cord was stretched too tight.
14. What does Roman say to Ever when he has her on the couch?
(a) He calls her Drina.
(b) He asks her to marry him.
(c) He says he will give her the antidote.
(d) He tells her he is Damen's brother.
15. What does Ava tell Ever about the bond between her and Roman?
(a) It is black magic.
(b) It is white magic.
(c) It is very strong magic.
(d) It is not magic; it is Ever's obsession with Roman and the antidote.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ava tell Ever about the twins moving into her house?
2. What does Romy say is one thought that cannot be read from a person's mind?
3. What does Roman want to use on Ever?
4. In what book is Ever trying to find a solution to her bond with Roman?
5. What does Ever tell Roman?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)