|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person in question 169 send Ever?
(a) A small bottle of holy water.
(b) A picture of him in a boat.
(c) A postcard from Venice.
(d) Antique pictures of Damen and Drina.
2. What does Ever notice about souls from dead people?
(a) They move in a jerky manner.
(b) They are all crying.
(c) They are all smiling.
(d) A brilliant light comes out of their eyes.
3. What color are Jude's eyes?
4. What does Jude say Om is?
(a) The sound of a purring cat.
(b) A Native American word.
(c) He does not say.
(d) The sound of existence.
5. What does Ever say you cannot do with problems?
(a) Solve all of them.
(b) Ignore them.
(c) Outrun them.
(d) Give them to someone else.
6. Who do you have to be to look at the akashic records?
(a) Someone who has reincarnated at least twice.
(b) A worthy person.
(c) A leader of any earth religion.
(d) A guru with a large following.
7. What does Ever tell Roman?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She is not Drina.
(c) She is going to love him unconditionally.
(d) She understands him now.
8. Who calls when Ever is talking to Damen?
9. What is karma, according to Ever?
(a) Obstacles to overcome.
(d) The grace of God.
10. Why does Jude come to Summerland?
(a) He heard a distress call from Ever.
(b) He is running from Honor.
(c) He wants to check out the Halls of Learning.
(d) He is looking for Damen.
11. What does Ever say is the reason she looks so bad on the earth plane?
(a) She is in love with Roman.
(b) Her outer state is reflecting her inner state.
(c) She has not been sleeping.
(d) She is too lazy to put on make-up.
12. What does Ever tell Jude in Summerland?
(a) She is in love with Roman and does not want to be.
(b) She is willing to consider dating him.
(c) Everything that has happened since her family's accident.
(d) She loves Damen.
13. What does Jude say composes the universe?
(a) Strings of atoms.
(b) Vibrating, pulsating energy.
14. What does Sabrine give Ever for her birthday?
(a) A new car.
(b) A new wardrobe.
(c) A photo album of Ever's family.
(d) Money for a European vacation.
15. What does Jude say is a good reason for meditating?
(a) To use mind control on a person.
(b) To win the Olympics.
(c) To balance and heal oneself.
(d) To get to sleep when insomnia is bothering oneself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sabrine ask Ever to go with her?
2. What mode of transportation does Ever use when she leaves Jude at the Halls?
3. How does Damen know Ever is about to die in the car accident?
4. What happens when Ever tries to tell Damen what has happened?
5. What is Roman doing when Ever goes to see him?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)