|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ever think is responsible for the art hanging on the walls in the twins' room?
2. How does Roman's strength compare to Ever's?
(a) He is much stronger than she.
(b) They are the same.
(c) He is weaker than she.
(d) It is not known.
3. What does Ava tell Ever when Ever walks in her house?
(a) She is not immortal but very old.
(b) She has been waiting for her.
(c) She is not who Ever thinks she is.
(d) That Ever is really messed up.
4. What does Ever tell Jude as she leaves the store?
(a) She is going to ask Roman one last time for the antidote.
(b) She is going to kill Roman.
(c) She is going to talk to Haven.
(d) She is going to tell her aunt about herself.
5. Where was Jude when he was Bastiaan de Kool?
6. Why does Jude come to Summerland?
(a) He is looking for Damen.
(b) He wants to check out the Halls of Learning.
(c) He heard a distress call from Ever.
(d) He is running from Honor.
7. What is strange about the cottage that beckons Ever?
(a) It looks to be growing right out of a tree.
(b) The roof looks like glass.
(c) It is glowing.
(d) It has gingerbread men on the outside of it.
8. What does Jude say Om is?
(a) He does not say.
(b) A Native American word.
(c) The sound of existence.
(d) The sound of a purring cat.
9. Why does Damen go to Summerland when Ever is there with Jude?
(a) To find a way to help Ever.
(b) To see if she is cheating on him.
(c) To see if Jude's arm is better.
(d) He did not know they were there.
10. Where does Damen take Ever for her birthday?
(b) To a field of red tulips in Summerland.
(c) To Europe.
(d) To Haven's house.
11. What is Roman trying to do?
(a) Find some information.
(b) Get Haven to marry him.
(c) See Drina on the other side.
(d) Keep in shape.
12. What does Roman say to Ever when he has her on the couch?
(a) He calls her Drina.
(b) He says he will give her the antidote.
(c) He tells her he is Damen's brother.
(d) He asks her to marry him.
13. What is Roman doing when Ever goes to see him?
(a) Sparring with swords.
(c) Lying In bed with Haven.
14. What does Jude tell Ever about his past lives?
(a) He has almost always been married to her.
(b) He does not remember them.
(c) He has always been a witch.
(d) He knows about all of them with her.
15. What does Damen offer to help Ever carry to her bedroom?
(a) Her spell books.
(b) Her suitcase.
(c) Her surfboard.
(d) Her birthday presents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ever concentrate on when Roman is about to have sex with her?
2. What does Sabrine give Ever for her birthday?
3. What does Ever tell Roman?
4. What does Roman want to use on Ever?
5. What does Ever tell Jude in Summerland?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)