|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the antidote when Roman is killed?
(a) It goes to Damen.
(b) Ever gets it.
(c) It disappears.
(d) Haven has it.
2. Where does Damen take Ever for her birthday?
(a) To Haven's house.
(c) To a field of red tulips in Summerland.
(d) To Europe.
3. What does Jude tell Ever to do when he takes her to Ava's house?
(a) To come see him when she is straightened out.
(b) To forgive herself.
(c) To talk to Ava with total honesty.
(d) To forgive Ava.
4. What does Ava say magic is?
(a) The manipulation of energy.
(b) A thought process.
(c) She doesn't say.
(d) A type of prayer.
5. What does Ava teach Ever to help her?
(a) Some meditation and cleansing techniques.
(b) How to manifest the antidote.
(c) How to make a wand.
(d) How do use a focus candle.
6. Where did Damen move in order to find Ever in their present life?
7. Where does Ever first go when she returns to the earth plane?
(a) To Haven's house.
(b) To Jude's house.
(d) To Damen's house.
8. What does Ava tell Ever about the twins moving into her house?
(a) That it has taken away her peace and quiet.
(b) That it should have happened long ago.
(c) That she is afraid she might mess them up.
(d) That it is like they have always been together.
9. What does Jude say is the reason for reincarnation?
(a) To keep the human race alive.
(b) To find the solution to human problems.
(c) To keep making mistakes as a learning process.
(d) To correct past mistakes.
10. Where does Jude take Ever for a boat ride in Summerland?
(b) Down the Amazon.
(c) Through the Panama Canal.
11. What does Jude say is a good reason for meditating?
(a) To get to sleep when insomnia is bothering oneself.
(b) To use mind control on a person.
(c) To win the Olympics.
(d) To balance and heal oneself.
12. What does Damen find out in the Halls about Ever's problem?
(a) Jude is undermining her.
(b) His question is not answered.
(c) She is the cause of her troubles.
(d) Roman has unfinished karma with Ever.
13. What does Jude wish he was doing in Chapter 15?
(a) Marrying Ever.
(c) On a date with Haven.
(d) Sleeping in Summerland.
14. Who does Ever think is responsible for the art hanging on the walls in the twins' room?
15. What is Roman doing when Ever goes to see him?
(b) Lying In bed with Haven.
(c) Sparring with swords.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what name does Ever give psychic readings?
2. What does Damen do when he sees Ever in Summerland with Jude?
3. On what day did Ever and Damen meet for the first time?
4. Why does Ever go to see Haven?
5. What does Sabrine catch Ever doing?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)