Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ever tell Roman?
(a) She is not Drina.
(b) She is going to love him unconditionally.
(c) She understands him now.
(d) She hates him.
2. What does Ever think is the reason Summerland brings her to a dank, dark place?
(a) She is supposed to see something there.
(b) To acknowledge the dark side.
(c) She brought herself there.
(d) Summerland is angry at her.
3. What does Ava say magic is?
(a) A thought process.
(b) She doesn't say.
(c) A type of prayer.
(d) The manipulation of energy.
4. What does Roman say to Ever when he has her on the couch?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) He tells her he is Damen's brother.
(c) He says he will give her the antidote.
(d) He calls her Drina.
5. What does Ava tell Ever when Ever walks in her house?
(a) She is not who Ever thinks she is.
(b) She is not immortal but very old.
(c) She has been waiting for her.
(d) That Ever is really messed up.
6. How does Roman's strength compare to Ever's?
(a) He is weaker than she.
(b) He is much stronger than she.
(c) They are the same.
(d) It is not known.
7. What kind of cookies has Ava baked?
(a) Chocolate chip.
(b) Peanut butter.
(d) Oatmeal and raisin.
8. What does Roman put in his pocket?
(a) The antidote.
(b) His wand.
(c) A note Drina wrote him a hundred years ago.
(d) The spell to undo Ever's bond.
9. Why does Jude come to Summerland?
(a) He is running from Honor.
(b) He is looking for Damen.
(c) He wants to check out the Halls of Learning.
(d) He heard a distress call from Ever.
10. What does Ever say you cannot do with problems?
(a) Solve all of them.
(b) Ignore them.
(c) Outrun them.
(d) Give them to someone else.
11. Where does Damen take Ever for her birthday?
(b) To Haven's house.
(c) To a field of red tulips in Summerland.
(d) To Europe.
12. Why does Jude kill Roman?
(a) He thinks Ever loves Roman.
(b) He thinks Roman is attacking Ever.
(c) Roman is attacking Haven.
(d) Roman attacks him.
13. Why does Ever go to see Haven?
(a) To tell her Roman and she are now friends.
(b) To make amends.
(c) To ask her to take a trip with her.
(d) Roman tells her Haven has the antidote.
14. What does Jude tell Ever about his past lives?
(a) He has almost always been married to her.
(b) He has always been a witch.
(c) He does not remember them.
(d) He knows about all of them with her.
15. What does Jude manifest first in Summerland?
(a) His childhood home.
(b) A beach with pink sand.
(c) A wedding party for him and Ever.
(d) A sports car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Romy say is one thought that cannot be read from a person's mind?
2. Where did Damen move in order to find Ever in their present life?
3. On what day did Ever and Damen meet for the first time?
4. What does Damen offer to help Ever carry to her bedroom?
5. How does one get to Summerland?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)