Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roman want to use on Ever?
(a) A new spell.
(b) The antidote.
(c) A sacrificial knife.
(d) A polygraph.
2. What kind of cookies has Ava baked?
(a) Chocolate chip.
(b) Peanut butter.
(d) Oatmeal and raisin.
3. Why does Ever go to see Haven?
(a) To make amends.
(b) To tell her Roman and she are now friends.
(c) Roman tells her Haven has the antidote.
(d) To ask her to take a trip with her.
4. What is strange about the cottage that beckons Ever?
(a) It has gingerbread men on the outside of it.
(b) It is glowing.
(c) The roof looks like glass.
(d) It looks to be growing right out of a tree.
5. What does Roman say to Ever when he has her on the couch?
(a) He calls her Drina.
(b) He says he will give her the antidote.
(c) He asks her to marry him.
(d) He tells her he is Damen's brother.
6. What does Ever notice about souls from dead people?
(a) They move in a jerky manner.
(b) They are all smiling.
(c) They are all crying.
(d) A brilliant light comes out of their eyes.
7. What does Jude say Om is?
(a) A Native American word.
(b) The sound of a purring cat.
(c) He does not say.
(d) The sound of existence.
8. What does Ever tell Jude in Summerland?
(a) She is willing to consider dating him.
(b) Everything that has happened since her family's accident.
(c) She loves Damen.
(d) She is in love with Roman and does not want to be.
9. What does Ever say you cannot do with problems?
(a) Solve all of them.
(b) Outrun them.
(c) Give them to someone else.
(d) Ignore them.
10. What does Damen offer to help Ever carry to her bedroom?
(a) Her suitcase.
(b) Her birthday presents.
(c) Her spell books.
(d) Her surfboard.
11. What does Jude have to do to find a solution to Ever's problem in the Great Halls of Learning?
(a) Desire an answer.
(b) Read the section on breaking bonds.
(c) Meditate inside the doors.
(d) Ask the librarian.
12. What does Ava say magic is?
(a) She doesn't say.
(b) The manipulation of energy.
(c) A thought process.
(d) A type of prayer.
13. How does Damen know Ava is the twins' aunt?
(a) He saw a picture of her from the 1600's.
(b) Roman told him.
(c) Romy told him.
(d) Ava told him.
14. Where does Damen take Ever for her birthday?
(a) To Haven's house.
(c) To a field of red tulips in Summerland.
(d) To Europe.
15. What does Jude metaphorically say is his destiny in all his lives?
(a) Killing his brother.
(b) Being poor.
(c) Always falling for a woman he cannot have.
(d) Being wealthy and admired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Jude's aura at the beginning of Chapter 15?
2. What is Roman trying to do?
3. Where does Jude take Ever for a boat ride in Summerland?
4. What does Honor give Ever for her birthday?
5. How does Roman's strength compare to Ever's?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)