|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Damen know Ever is about to die in the car accident?
(a) He has a vision.
(b) Her silver cord was stretched too tight.
(c) Ever's dog's soul comes to him.
(d) Ava tells him.
2. What does Jude have to do to find a solution to Ever's problem in the Great Halls of Learning?
(a) Desire an answer.
(b) Read the section on breaking bonds.
(c) Ask the librarian.
(d) Meditate inside the doors.
3. Who calls when Ever is talking to Damen?
4. What does Damen find out in the Halls about Ever's problem?
(a) His question is not answered.
(b) Jude is undermining her.
(c) She is the cause of her troubles.
(d) Roman has unfinished karma with Ever.
5. What does Ava tell Ever when Ever walks in her house?
(a) She is not immortal but very old.
(b) She is not who Ever thinks she is.
(c) That Ever is really messed up.
(d) She has been waiting for her.
6. What does Roman suggest in his card to Ever?
(a) He is not evil.
(b) They call a truce.
(c) She is walking on the dark side too.
(d) She loves him.
7. What does Ever tell Roman?
(a) She is not Drina.
(b) She is going to love him unconditionally.
(c) She understands him now.
(d) She hates him.
8. What does Romy say is one thought that cannot be read from a person's mind?
(a) What happens to a person after death.
(b) What she/he is supposed to do in the present life.
(c) The hour of her/his death.
(d) What she/he sees in the akashic records.
9. Where did Damen move in order to find Ever in their present life?
10. Who does Ever think is responsible for the art hanging on the walls in the twins' room?
11. What does Ever say is the reason she takes Jude to Summerland?
(a) To heal him.
(b) To show him the Halls.
(c) To show him the Green Forest.
(d) To show him the Bridge of Souls.
12. What is strange about the cottage that beckons Ever?
(a) The roof looks like glass.
(b) It is glowing.
(c) It looks to be growing right out of a tree.
(d) It has gingerbread men on the outside of it.
13. Who do you have to be to look at the akashic records?
(a) A worthy person.
(b) Someone who has reincarnated at least twice.
(c) A guru with a large following.
(d) A leader of any earth religion.
14. What does the person in question 169 send Ever?
(a) A picture of him in a boat.
(b) Antique pictures of Damen and Drina.
(c) A small bottle of holy water.
(d) A postcard from Venice.
15. In what book is Ever trying to find a solution to her bond with Roman?
(a) The Book of Shadows.
(b) The Records of Craft and Hearth.
(c) The Book of Spells.
(d) The Book of Bonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cookies has Ava baked?
2. What was the name of Ever's yellow lab?
3. What does Sabrine suggest to Ever when she talks to her after the birthday party?
4. Where does Ever first go when she returns to the earth plane?
5. What does Roman say he will give Ever for her birthday?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)