|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the elderly man's wife think happened to the twins?
(a) They moved to another part of Summerland.
(b) They crossed the bridge.
(c) They went to the earth plane.
(d) They were kidnapped.
2. What does Jude say composes the universe?
(a) Vibrating, pulsating energy.
(b) Strings of atoms.
3. What does Roman say the dark flame inside Ever is?
(a) The shadow of death that won't come.
(b) The shadow of energy spinning.
(c) Her dark side.
(d) His dark side.
4. What does Jude say is a good reason for meditating?
(a) To use mind control on a person.
(b) To get to sleep when insomnia is bothering oneself.
(c) To win the Olympics.
(d) To balance and heal oneself.
5. What does Roman say he will give Ever for her birthday?
(b) The one thing she most desires.
(c) The antidote.
(d) A spell to make her completely invincible.
6. Why does Ever go to see Haven?
(a) Roman tells her Haven has the antidote.
(b) To ask her to take a trip with her.
(c) To tell her Roman and she are now friends.
(d) To make amends.
7. How does one get to Summerland?
(a) With a ritual spell.
(b) Only with someone who has been there.
(c) Through a shimmering gold portal.
(d) Through mind science.
8. What does Ava teach Ever to help her?
(a) Some meditation and cleansing techniques.
(b) How to make a wand.
(c) How to manifest the antidote.
(d) How do use a focus candle.
9. What does Ever say is the reason she looks so bad on the earth plane?
(a) She has not been sleeping.
(b) She is in love with Roman.
(c) She is too lazy to put on make-up.
(d) Her outer state is reflecting her inner state.
10. What does Jude tell Ever to do when he takes her to Ava's house?
(a) To come see him when she is straightened out.
(b) To talk to Ava with total honesty.
(c) To forgive Ava.
(d) To forgive herself.
11. What does Roman say to Ever when he has her on the couch?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) He calls her Drina.
(c) He says he will give her the antidote.
(d) He tells her he is Damen's brother.
12. What kind of cookies has Ava baked?
(a) Peanut butter.
(b) Chocolate chip.
(d) Oatmeal and raisin.
13. Why does Jude come to Summerland?
(a) He is looking for Damen.
(b) He is running from Honor.
(c) He heard a distress call from Ever.
(d) He wants to check out the Halls of Learning.
14. On what day did Ever and Damen meet for the first time?
(a) July 19.
(b) December 5.
(c) September 23.
(d) August 8.
15. What does Damen offer to help Ever carry to her bedroom?
(a) Her suitcase.
(b) Her birthday presents.
(c) Her spell books.
(d) Her surfboard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roman suggest in his card to Ever?
2. What does Ever think might be the reason she has not heard from Riley?
3. Why does Jude kill Roman?
4. Under what name does Ever give psychic readings?
5. What does Jude wish he was doing in Chapter 15?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)