|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Damen move in order to find Ever in their present life?
2. What does Ever notice about souls from dead people?
(a) They are all crying.
(b) They move in a jerky manner.
(c) A brilliant light comes out of their eyes.
(d) They are all smiling.
3. What does the person in question 169 send Ever?
(a) Antique pictures of Damen and Drina.
(b) A picture of him in a boat.
(c) A postcard from Venice.
(d) A small bottle of holy water.
4. What is Roman trying to do?
(a) See Drina on the other side.
(b) Find some information.
(c) Get Haven to marry him.
(d) Keep in shape.
5. What does Roman say he will give Ever for her birthday?
(b) A spell to make her completely invincible.
(c) The antidote.
(d) The one thing she most desires.
6. What does Ever attempt to manifest when she leaves Damen's house?
(a) A motorcycle.
(c) A car.
(d) A floating skim board.
7. What mode of transportation does Ever use when she leaves Jude at the Halls?
(a) Pink elephant.
8. Where does Jude take Ever for a boat ride in Summerland?
(b) Down the Amazon.
(d) Through the Panama Canal.
9. What does Jude metaphorically say is his destiny in all his lives?
(a) Being poor.
(b) Being wealthy and admired.
(c) Always falling for a woman he cannot have.
(d) Killing his brother.
10. How does Roman's strength compare to Ever's?
(a) It is not known.
(b) They are the same.
(c) He is much stronger than she.
(d) He is weaker than she.
11. What does Jude wish he was doing in Chapter 15?
(b) Sleeping in Summerland.
(c) On a date with Haven.
(d) Marrying Ever.
12. Where does Ever first go when she returns to the earth plane?
(b) To Jude's house.
(c) To Haven's house.
(d) To Damen's house.
13. What does Ever say you cannot do with problems?
(a) Give them to someone else.
(b) Ignore them.
(c) Solve all of them.
(d) Outrun them.
14. What is strange about the cottage that beckons Ever?
(a) The roof looks like glass.
(b) It looks to be growing right out of a tree.
(c) It has gingerbread men on the outside of it.
(d) It is glowing.
15. What does Roman want to use on Ever?
(a) A polygraph.
(b) A sacrificial knife.
(c) A new spell.
(d) The antidote.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day did Ever and Damen meet for the first time?
2. What does Ever think is the reason Summerland brings her to a dank, dark place?
3. What does Ava tell Ever when Ever walks in her house?
4. What does Ever concentrate on when Roman is about to have sex with her?
5. Why does Jude come to Summerland?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)