|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Roman's strength compare to Ever's?
(a) They are the same.
(b) He is weaker than she.
(c) It is not known.
(d) He is much stronger than she.
2. Why does Jude come to Summerland?
(a) He is looking for Damen.
(b) He is running from Honor.
(c) He heard a distress call from Ever.
(d) He wants to check out the Halls of Learning.
3. Why does Ever go to see Haven?
(a) To make amends.
(b) Roman tells her Haven has the antidote.
(c) To ask her to take a trip with her.
(d) To tell her Roman and she are now friends.
4. What does Roman want to use on Ever?
(a) A new spell.
(b) A polygraph.
(c) The antidote.
(d) A sacrificial knife.
5. What class is Jude taking?
(a) Psychic Development 101.
(b) Immortals and Their Influence on History.
(c) How to be Super-Human.
(d) The History of Witchcraft.
6. What kind of cookies has Ava baked?
(b) Oatmeal and raisin.
(c) Peanut butter.
(d) Chocolate chip.
7. What does Ava teach Ever to help her?
(a) How to manifest the antidote.
(b) How do use a focus candle.
(c) How to make a wand.
(d) Some meditation and cleansing techniques.
8. Where does Sabrine ask Ever to go with her?
(a) To lunch.
(b) To visit her family's graves.
(c) On a camping trip.
(d) To Europe.
9. On what day did Ever and Damen meet for the first time?
(a) September 23.
(b) August 8.
(c) July 19.
(d) December 5.
10. What does Ever say you cannot do with problems?
(a) Give them to someone else.
(b) Solve all of them.
(c) Outrun them.
(d) Ignore them.
11. What does Jude say is a good reason for meditating?
(a) To get to sleep when insomnia is bothering oneself.
(b) To balance and heal oneself.
(c) To win the Olympics.
(d) To use mind control on a person.
12. What happens to the antidote when Roman is killed?
(a) Haven has it.
(b) It goes to Damen.
(c) It disappears.
(d) Ever gets it.
13. What does Ava say magic is?
(a) She doesn't say.
(b) A thought process.
(c) The manipulation of energy.
(d) A type of prayer.
14. What does Roman say the dark flame inside Ever is?
(a) Her dark side.
(b) The shadow of death that won't come.
(c) The shadow of energy spinning.
(d) His dark side.
15. What does Jude say Om is?
(a) The sound of existence.
(b) A Native American word.
(c) He does not say.
(d) The sound of a purring cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jude tell Ever to do when he takes her to Ava's house?
2. What color are Jude's eyes?
3. In what book is Ever trying to find a solution to her bond with Roman?
4. What does Ever notice about souls from dead people?
5. Where was Jude when he was Bastiaan de Kool?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)