|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what book is Ever trying to find a solution to her bond with Roman?
(a) The Book of Spells.
(b) The Records of Craft and Hearth.
(c) The Book of Shadows.
(d) The Book of Bonds.
2. What does Jude say is the reason for reincarnation?
(a) To find the solution to human problems.
(b) To correct past mistakes.
(c) To keep making mistakes as a learning process.
(d) To keep the human race alive.
3. What does Sabrine suggest to Ever when she talks to her after the birthday party?
(a) That Damen might be too old for her.
(b) That she invite Haven over for a slumber party.
(c) That she quit her summer job and enjoy herself.
(d) That she finish her college applications.
4. What does Ava say magic is?
(a) The manipulation of energy.
(b) A type of prayer.
(c) A thought process.
(d) She doesn't say.
5. What does Ever concentrate on when Roman is about to have sex with her?
(a) His aura.
(b) Thoughts of Damen.
(c) His heart chakra.
(d) Her heart chakra.
6. What does Jude say Om is?
(a) He does not say.
(b) A Native American word.
(c) The sound of a purring cat.
(d) The sound of existence.
7. What is the weather like where Summerland takes Ever?
(b) Raining heavily.
(c) Sunny and bright.
(d) Cloudy but dry.
8. What is karma, according to Ever?
(c) The grace of God.
(d) Obstacles to overcome.
9. Why does Ever go to see Haven?
(a) To make amends.
(b) To tell her Roman and she are now friends.
(c) To ask her to take a trip with her.
(d) Roman tells her Haven has the antidote.
10. Where was Jude when he was Bastiaan de Kool?
11. What does Ava do when Roman asks for a reading?
(a) Sends him on his way.
(b) Tells him his dark side is fading.
(c) Sends him to Honor.
(d) Tells him information from the Halls of Learning.
12. What does Ava tell Ever about the bond between her and Roman?
(a) It is white magic.
(b) It is black magic.
(c) It is not magic; it is Ever's obsession with Roman and the antidote.
(d) It is very strong magic.
13. What does Roman say he will give Ever for her birthday?
(b) The antidote.
(c) The one thing she most desires.
(d) A spell to make her completely invincible.
14. Where does Jude take Ever for a boat ride in Summerland?
(a) Through the Panama Canal.
(d) Down the Amazon.
15. Who does Ever think is responsible for the art hanging on the walls in the twins' room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what name does Ever give psychic readings?
2. What does Jude say composes the universe?
3. What color is Jude's aura at the beginning of Chapter 15?
4. What does Ever tell Jude in Summerland?
5. What does Roman put in his pocket?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)