|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is karma, according to Ever?
(a) Obstacles to overcome.
(b) The grace of God.
2. How does Damen know Ever is about to die in the car accident?
(a) Her silver cord was stretched too tight.
(b) He has a vision.
(c) Ava tells him.
(d) Ever's dog's soul comes to him.
3. What does Roman suggest in his card to Ever?
(a) She loves him.
(b) He is not evil.
(c) They call a truce.
(d) She is walking on the dark side too.
4. What does Roman put in his pocket?
(a) The spell to undo Ever's bond.
(b) His wand.
(c) The antidote.
(d) A note Drina wrote him a hundred years ago.
5. What mode of transportation does Ever use when she leaves Jude at the Halls?
(a) Pink elephant.
6. What does Roman say he will give Ever for her birthday?
(a) The one thing she most desires.
(b) The antidote.
(c) A spell to make her completely invincible.
7. What does Romy say is one thought that cannot be read from a person's mind?
(a) What happens to a person after death.
(b) The hour of her/his death.
(c) What she/he is supposed to do in the present life.
(d) What she/he sees in the akashic records.
8. What does Roman say to Ever when he has her on the couch?
(a) He tells her he is Damen's brother.
(b) He says he will give her the antidote.
(c) He asks her to marry him.
(d) He calls her Drina.
9. Where was Jude when he was Bastiaan de Kool?
10. Why does Jude come to Summerland?
(a) He heard a distress call from Ever.
(b) He is running from Honor.
(c) He is looking for Damen.
(d) He wants to check out the Halls of Learning.
11. What does the person in question 169 send Ever?
(a) A picture of him in a boat.
(b) A postcard from Venice.
(c) Antique pictures of Damen and Drina.
(d) A small bottle of holy water.
12. What does Jude tell Ever to do when he takes her to Ava's house?
(a) To forgive Ava.
(b) To talk to Ava with total honesty.
(c) To come see him when she is straightened out.
(d) To forgive herself.
13. What does the elderly man's wife think happened to the twins?
(a) They were kidnapped.
(b) They moved to another part of Summerland.
(c) They went to the earth plane.
(d) They crossed the bridge.
14. How does Roman's strength compare to Ever's?
(a) They are the same.
(b) He is much stronger than she.
(c) He is weaker than she.
(d) It is not known.
15. Where does Sabrine ask Ever to go with her?
(a) To visit her family's graves.
(b) To Europe.
(c) On a camping trip.
(d) To lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ever say is the reason she looks so bad on the earth plane?
2. What kind of cookies has Ava baked?
3. Who do you have to be to look at the akashic records?
4. What does Ever tell Roman?
5. How does Damen know Ava is the twins' aunt?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)