|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Damen go to Summerland when Ever is there with Jude?
(a) To see if Jude's arm is better.
(b) To see if she is cheating on him.
(c) He did not know they were there.
(d) To find a way to help Ever.
2. What does Jude tell Ever to do when he takes her to Ava's house?
(a) To forgive Ava.
(b) To talk to Ava with total honesty.
(c) To forgive herself.
(d) To come see him when she is straightened out.
3. Who does Ever think is responsible for the art hanging on the walls in the twins' room?
4. Who calls when Ever is talking to Damen?
5. What does Ever think is the reason Summerland brings her to a dank, dark place?
(a) Summerland is angry at her.
(b) To acknowledge the dark side.
(c) She is supposed to see something there.
(d) She brought herself there.
6. What color are Jude's eyes?
7. What mode of transportation does Ever use when she leaves Jude at the Halls?
(b) Pink elephant.
8. In what book is Ever trying to find a solution to her bond with Roman?
(a) The Book of Shadows.
(b) The Book of Spells.
(c) The Records of Craft and Hearth.
(d) The Book of Bonds.
9. What is Roman doing when Ever goes to see him?
(c) Sparring with swords.
(d) Lying In bed with Haven.
10. What was the name of Ever's yellow lab?
11. What color is Jude's aura at the beginning of Chapter 15?
12. What kind of cookies has Ava baked?
(b) Peanut butter.
(c) Oatmeal and raisin.
(d) Chocolate chip.
13. How does Damen know Ever is about to die in the car accident?
(a) Ever's dog's soul comes to him.
(b) He has a vision.
(c) Ava tells him.
(d) Her silver cord was stretched too tight.
14. What does Ava do when Roman asks for a reading?
(a) Tells him his dark side is fading.
(b) Sends him on his way.
(c) Tells him information from the Halls of Learning.
(d) Sends him to Honor.
15. What does Ever tell Jude in Summerland?
(a) Everything that has happened since her family's accident.
(b) She is willing to consider dating him.
(c) She loves Damen.
(d) She is in love with Roman and does not want to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Damen find out in the Halls about Ever's problem?
2. What does Ava tell Ever when Ever walks in her house?
3. What does Roman suggest in his card to Ever?
4. What does Roman say to Ever when he has her on the couch?
5. What does Roman say the dark flame inside Ever is?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)