|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roman say the dark flame inside Ever is?
(a) The shadow of death that won't come.
(b) His dark side.
(c) Her dark side.
(d) The shadow of energy spinning.
2. What does the person in question 169 send Ever?
(a) Antique pictures of Damen and Drina.
(b) A small bottle of holy water.
(c) A postcard from Venice.
(d) A picture of him in a boat.
3. Who does Ever think is responsible for the art hanging on the walls in the twins' room?
4. Where was Jude when he was Bastiaan de Kool?
5. What does Damen do when he sees Ever in Summerland with Jude?
(a) Takes Ever away.
(b) Starts yelling at them.
(d) Hits Jude.
6. What does Jude have to do to find a solution to Ever's problem in the Great Halls of Learning?
(a) Read the section on breaking bonds.
(b) Meditate inside the doors.
(c) Ask the librarian.
(d) Desire an answer.
7. Why does Ever go to see Haven?
(a) Roman tells her Haven has the antidote.
(b) To make amends.
(c) To ask her to take a trip with her.
(d) To tell her Roman and she are now friends.
8. What does Ava say magic is?
(a) The manipulation of energy.
(b) She doesn't say.
(c) A thought process.
(d) A type of prayer.
9. What mode of transportation does Ever use when she leaves Jude at the Halls?
(c) Pink elephant.
10. What does Ava tell Ever about the twins moving into her house?
(a) That she is afraid she might mess them up.
(b) That it should have happened long ago.
(c) That it is like they have always been together.
(d) That it has taken away her peace and quiet.
11. What does Romy say is one thought that cannot be read from a person's mind?
(a) What she/he is supposed to do in the present life.
(b) What happens to a person after death.
(c) The hour of her/his death.
(d) What she/he sees in the akashic records.
12. What does Ava do when Roman asks for a reading?
(a) Tells him information from the Halls of Learning.
(b) Sends him to Honor.
(c) Sends him on his way.
(d) Tells him his dark side is fading.
13. Why does Jude come to Summerland?
(a) He is looking for Damen.
(b) He wants to check out the Halls of Learning.
(c) He is running from Honor.
(d) He heard a distress call from Ever.
14. What color are Jude's eyes?
15. How does Roman's strength compare to Ever's?
(a) They are the same.
(b) It is not known.
(c) He is weaker than she.
(d) He is much stronger than she.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sabrine catch Ever doing?
2. Where does Jude take Ever for a boat ride in Summerland?
3. What does Jude say Om is?
4. What does Ever tell Jude in Summerland?
5. What does Jude wish he was doing in Chapter 15?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)