|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ever notice about souls from dead people?
(a) They are all crying.
(b) They are all smiling.
(c) A brilliant light comes out of their eyes.
(d) They move in a jerky manner.
2. Where does Damen take Ever for her birthday?
(b) To Europe.
(c) To a field of red tulips in Summerland.
(d) To Haven's house.
3. What does the elderly man at the cottage say about the nice twin?
(a) She likes chocolate.
(b) She doesn't listen to the other twin.
(c) She always asks after his wife.
(d) She can weave.
4. What does Ava tell Ever about the twins moving into her house?
(a) That it has taken away her peace and quiet.
(b) That it is like they have always been together.
(c) That she is afraid she might mess them up.
(d) That it should have happened long ago.
5. What does Jude have to do to find a solution to Ever's problem in the Great Halls of Learning?
(a) Read the section on breaking bonds.
(b) Desire an answer.
(c) Meditate inside the doors.
(d) Ask the librarian.
6. What does Jude say is the reason for reincarnation?
(a) To find the solution to human problems.
(b) To keep making mistakes as a learning process.
(c) To keep the human race alive.
(d) To correct past mistakes.
7. What does Ever tell Jude in Summerland?
(a) She is in love with Roman and does not want to be.
(b) She is willing to consider dating him.
(c) She loves Damen.
(d) Everything that has happened since her family's accident.
8. What is karma, according to Ever?
(a) The grace of God.
(d) Obstacles to overcome.
9. Who does Ever think is responsible for the art hanging on the walls in the twins' room?
10. How does Damen know Ever is about to die in the car accident?
(a) Ever's dog's soul comes to him.
(b) Ava tells him.
(c) He has a vision.
(d) Her silver cord was stretched too tight.
11. What does Jude metaphorically say is his destiny in all his lives?
(a) Killing his brother.
(b) Always falling for a woman he cannot have.
(c) Being wealthy and admired.
(d) Being poor.
12. What does Ever tell Roman?
(a) She understands him now.
(b) She is going to love him unconditionally.
(c) She is not Drina.
(d) She hates him.
13. What does Sabrine give Ever for her birthday?
(a) A new car.
(b) A new wardrobe.
(c) A photo album of Ever's family.
(d) Money for a European vacation.
14. Where does Jude take Ever for a boat ride in Summerland?
(b) Through the Panama Canal.
(d) Down the Amazon.
15. Where did Damen move in order to find Ever in their present life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Damen do when he sees Ever in Summerland with Jude?
2. What is Roman doing when Ever goes to see him?
3. What does Jude say Om is?
4. What does Jude say composes the universe?
5. Where does Ever end up In Summerland after she leaves Roman?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)