|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ava tell Ever when Ever walks in her house?
(a) She is not who Ever thinks she is.
(b) That Ever is really messed up.
(c) She is not immortal but very old.
(d) She has been waiting for her.
2. What does Damen offer to help Ever carry to her bedroom?
(a) Her suitcase.
(b) Her surfboard.
(c) Her spell books.
(d) Her birthday presents.
3. What does Ever tell Jude in Summerland?
(a) She is in love with Roman and does not want to be.
(b) She loves Damen.
(c) She is willing to consider dating him.
(d) Everything that has happened since her family's accident.
4. Where does Damen take Ever for her birthday?
(a) To Haven's house.
(b) To a field of red tulips in Summerland.
(c) To Europe.
5. What does Ever concentrate on when Roman is about to have sex with her?
(a) Her heart chakra.
(b) His heart chakra.
(c) Thoughts of Damen.
(d) His aura.
6. What does Jude metaphorically say is his destiny in all his lives?
(a) Always falling for a woman he cannot have.
(b) Being poor.
(c) Being wealthy and admired.
(d) Killing his brother.
7. What does Jude tell Ever to do when he takes her to Ava's house?
(a) To forgive herself.
(b) To talk to Ava with total honesty.
(c) To forgive Ava.
(d) To come see him when she is straightened out.
8. On what day did Ever and Damen meet for the first time?
(a) August 8.
(b) December 5.
(c) September 23.
(d) July 19.
9. What does Jude say Om is?
(a) The sound of existence.
(b) A Native American word.
(c) The sound of a purring cat.
(d) He does not say.
10. What does Jude say composes the universe?
(b) Strings of atoms.
(d) Vibrating, pulsating energy.
11. Where did Damen move in order to find Ever in their present life?
12. What does Damen find out in the Halls about Ever's problem?
(a) Roman has unfinished karma with Ever.
(b) His question is not answered.
(c) She is the cause of her troubles.
(d) Jude is undermining her.
13. What does Ever tell Roman?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She understands him now.
(c) She is not Drina.
(d) She is going to love him unconditionally.
14. What does the elderly man's wife think happened to the twins?
(a) They crossed the bridge.
(b) They moved to another part of Summerland.
(c) They went to the earth plane.
(d) They were kidnapped.
15. What does Jude tell Ever about his past lives?
(a) He has almost always been married to her.
(b) He knows about all of them with her.
(c) He has always been a witch.
(d) He does not remember them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ever not tell Damen about the bond between her and Roman?
2. What does Ava say is the Law of Attraction?
3. What does Sabrine suggest to Ever when she talks to her after the birthday party?
4. What does Ava do when Roman asks for a reading?
5. What does Jude say life is when he sees Ever in Summerland?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)