|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ava teach Ever to help her?
(a) Some meditation and cleansing techniques.
(b) How to manifest the antidote.
(c) How do use a focus candle.
(d) How to make a wand.
2. What does Ever concentrate on when Roman is about to have sex with her?
(a) Thoughts of Damen.
(b) Her heart chakra.
(c) His aura.
(d) His heart chakra.
3. What does Roman put in his pocket?
(a) The spell to undo Ever's bond.
(b) A note Drina wrote him a hundred years ago.
(c) His wand.
(d) The antidote.
4. What does Sabrine catch Ever doing?
(a) Drinking the elixir.
(b) Giving psychic readings.
(c) Casting a spell.
(d) Kissing Damen.
5. What color is Jude's aura at the beginning of Chapter 15?
6. Why does Ever go to see Haven?
(a) Roman tells her Haven has the antidote.
(b) To make amends.
(c) To ask her to take a trip with her.
(d) To tell her Roman and she are now friends.
7. What is Roman trying to do?
(a) Keep in shape.
(b) See Drina on the other side.
(c) Find some information.
(d) Get Haven to marry him.
8. What does Damen find out in the Halls about Ever's problem?
(a) His question is not answered.
(b) Roman has unfinished karma with Ever.
(c) Jude is undermining her.
(d) She is the cause of her troubles.
9. What does Ever say is the reason she takes Jude to Summerland?
(a) To show him the Halls.
(b) To show him the Green Forest.
(c) To show him the Bridge of Souls.
(d) To heal him.
10. Where was Jude when he was Bastiaan de Kool?
11. Where does Ever end up In Summerland after she leaves Roman?
(a) The Green Forest.
(b) The Bridge of Souls.
(c) The Gray Mists.
(d) The Great Halls of Learning.
12. What color are Jude's eyes?
13. What does Jude tell Ever to do when he takes her to Ava's house?
(a) To forgive herself.
(b) To forgive Ava.
(c) To come see him when she is straightened out.
(d) To talk to Ava with total honesty.
14. What does Roman say to Ever when he has her on the couch?
(a) He says he will give her the antidote.
(b) He calls her Drina.
(c) He asks her to marry him.
(d) He tells her he is Damen's brother.
15. What does Jude say is the reason for reincarnation?
(a) To find the solution to human problems.
(b) To keep the human race alive.
(c) To keep making mistakes as a learning process.
(d) To correct past mistakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do you have to be to look at the akashic records?
2. What does Ava say is the Law of Attraction?
3. How does Roman's strength compare to Ever's?
4. What does Ever think might be the reason she has not heard from Riley?
5. Who does Ever think is responsible for the art hanging on the walls in the twins' room?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)