|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roman want to use on Ever?
(a) A new spell.
(b) A sacrificial knife.
(c) The antidote.
(d) A polygraph.
2. What does Jude wish he was doing in Chapter 15?
(a) Sleeping in Summerland.
(b) Marrying Ever.
(c) On a date with Haven.
3. How does Damen know Ava is the twins' aunt?
(a) Roman told him.
(b) Ava told him.
(c) He saw a picture of her from the 1600's.
(d) Romy told him.
4. What does Jude have to do to find a solution to Ever's problem in the Great Halls of Learning?
(a) Ask the librarian.
(b) Read the section on breaking bonds.
(c) Desire an answer.
(d) Meditate inside the doors.
5. What does Sabrine suggest to Ever when she talks to her after the birthday party?
(a) That Damen might be too old for her.
(b) That she invite Haven over for a slumber party.
(c) That she finish her college applications.
(d) That she quit her summer job and enjoy herself.
6. What does Jude say is a good reason for meditating?
(a) To win the Olympics.
(b) To balance and heal oneself.
(c) To get to sleep when insomnia is bothering oneself.
(d) To use mind control on a person.
7. What does Ever think might be the reason she has not heard from Riley?
(a) She is not allowed to come through.
(b) She has no opinion.
(c) Ever's mind is blocked with negative energy.
(d) She has crossed over.
8. What does Jude say is the reason for reincarnation?
(a) To correct past mistakes.
(b) To find the solution to human problems.
(c) To keep the human race alive.
(d) To keep making mistakes as a learning process.
9. What does Ever tell Roman?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She is going to love him unconditionally.
(c) She understands him now.
(d) She is not Drina.
10. What does the elderly man's wife think happened to the twins?
(a) They crossed the bridge.
(b) They went to the earth plane.
(c) They were kidnapped.
(d) They moved to another part of Summerland.
11. What does Sabrine catch Ever doing?
(a) Kissing Damen.
(b) Giving psychic readings.
(c) Casting a spell.
(d) Drinking the elixir.
12. What does Jude metaphorically say is his destiny in all his lives?
(a) Being wealthy and admired.
(b) Killing his brother.
(c) Always falling for a woman he cannot have.
(d) Being poor.
13. What is strange about the cottage that beckons Ever?
(a) It has gingerbread men on the outside of it.
(b) The roof looks like glass.
(c) It looks to be growing right out of a tree.
(d) It is glowing.
14. Where does Ever end up In Summerland after she leaves Roman?
(a) The Green Forest.
(b) The Gray Mists.
(c) The Great Halls of Learning.
(d) The Bridge of Souls.
15. What does Jude say he wants for Ever?
(a) To be happy.
(b) To love him.
(c) To be at peace.
(d) To love herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ever not tell Damen about the bond between her and Roman?
2. What happens to the antidote when Roman is killed?
3. What does Sabrine give Ever for her birthday?
4. What was the name of Ever's yellow lab?
5. What does the elderly man at the cottage say about the nice twin?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)