|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jude say is the reason for reincarnation?
(a) To find the solution to human problems.
(b) To keep the human race alive.
(c) To correct past mistakes.
(d) To keep making mistakes as a learning process.
2. Why does Jude come to Summerland?
(a) He wants to check out the Halls of Learning.
(b) He is looking for Damen.
(c) He is running from Honor.
(d) He heard a distress call from Ever.
3. Where was Jude when he was Bastiaan de Kool?
4. What does Romy say is one thought that cannot be read from a person's mind?
(a) The hour of her/his death.
(b) What happens to a person after death.
(c) What she/he is supposed to do in the present life.
(d) What she/he sees in the akashic records.
5. What does Jude say life is when he sees Ever in Summerland?
(a) The essence of love.
(b) Very difficult.
(c) A rose among thorns.
(d) A blip in eternity.
6. What does Sabrine suggest to Ever when she talks to her after the birthday party?
(a) That she invite Haven over for a slumber party.
(b) That Damen might be too old for her.
(c) That she finish her college applications.
(d) That she quit her summer job and enjoy herself.
7. What does Jude wish he was doing in Chapter 15?
(a) Marrying Ever.
(b) On a date with Haven.
(d) Sleeping in Summerland.
8. How does one get to Summerland?
(a) Through mind science.
(b) Only with someone who has been there.
(c) With a ritual spell.
(d) Through a shimmering gold portal.
9. What does Ever tell Jude as she leaves the store?
(a) She is going to ask Roman one last time for the antidote.
(b) She is going to tell her aunt about herself.
(c) She is going to kill Roman.
(d) She is going to talk to Haven.
10. What is karma, according to Ever?
(a) The grace of God.
(c) Obstacles to overcome.
11. What does Ava tell Ever about the twins moving into her house?
(a) That it should have happened long ago.
(b) That it has taken away her peace and quiet.
(c) That it is like they have always been together.
(d) That she is afraid she might mess them up.
12. What does Ava say is the Law of Attraction?
(a) You will always find your soul mate.
(b) There is no such thing as the law of attraction.
(c) We attract whatever our focus is on.
(d) You attract what you don't think about.
13. What does Roman want to use on Ever?
(a) A sacrificial knife.
(b) A polygraph.
(c) A new spell.
(d) The antidote.
14. What does Jude say Om is?
(a) A Native American word.
(b) He does not say.
(c) The sound of existence.
(d) The sound of a purring cat.
15. What class is Jude taking?
(a) How to be Super-Human.
(b) The History of Witchcraft.
(c) Psychic Development 101.
(d) Immortals and Their Influence on History.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ava get a book from her bedroom?
2. What does Ava teach Ever to help her?
3. What does Damen do when he sees Ever in Summerland with Jude?
4. What does Ever notice about souls from dead people?
5. What does Ever tell Roman?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)