|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Damen find out in the Halls about Ever's problem?
(a) Roman has unfinished karma with Ever.
(b) She is the cause of her troubles.
(c) Jude is undermining her.
(d) His question is not answered.
2. What does Damen do when he sees Ever in Summerland with Jude?
(a) Takes Ever away.
(b) Starts yelling at them.
(d) Hits Jude.
3. What is karma, according to Ever?
(b) The grace of God.
(c) Obstacles to overcome.
4. What does Ava tell Ever when Ever walks in her house?
(a) She is not immortal but very old.
(b) She has been waiting for her.
(c) She is not who Ever thinks she is.
(d) That Ever is really messed up.
5. What does Roman suggest in his card to Ever?
(a) They call a truce.
(b) She loves him.
(c) He is not evil.
(d) She is walking on the dark side too.
6. What does Sabrine suggest to Ever when she talks to her after the birthday party?
(a) That she quit her summer job and enjoy herself.
(b) That she finish her college applications.
(c) That Damen might be too old for her.
(d) That she invite Haven over for a slumber party.
7. Who do you have to be to look at the akashic records?
(a) Someone who has reincarnated at least twice.
(b) A worthy person.
(c) A leader of any earth religion.
(d) A guru with a large following.
8. What does Roman say to Ever when he has her on the couch?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) He calls her Drina.
(c) He says he will give her the antidote.
(d) He tells her he is Damen's brother.
9. In what book is Ever trying to find a solution to her bond with Roman?
(a) The Records of Craft and Hearth.
(b) The Book of Bonds.
(c) The Book of Spells.
(d) The Book of Shadows.
10. What does Sabrine give Ever for her birthday?
(a) A new wardrobe.
(b) A photo album of Ever's family.
(c) A new car.
(d) Money for a European vacation.
11. Where does Sabrine ask Ever to go with her?
(a) On a camping trip.
(b) To lunch.
(c) To visit her family's graves.
(d) To Europe.
12. What does Ava tell Ever about the bond between her and Roman?
(a) It is not magic; it is Ever's obsession with Roman and the antidote.
(b) It is black magic.
(c) It is very strong magic.
(d) It is white magic.
13. What does Jude say Om is?
(a) He does not say.
(b) The sound of a purring cat.
(c) The sound of existence.
(d) A Native American word.
14. What does Jude say is a good reason for meditating?
(a) To balance and heal oneself.
(b) To use mind control on a person.
(c) To win the Olympics.
(d) To get to sleep when insomnia is bothering oneself.
15. How does Damen know Ava is the twins' aunt?
(a) Roman told him.
(b) Ava told him.
(c) Romy told him.
(d) He saw a picture of her from the 1600's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jude have to do to find a solution to Ever's problem in the Great Halls of Learning?
2. What does Ava do when Roman asks for a reading?
3. Where does Ever first go when she returns to the earth plane?
4. What does Ever attempt to manifest when she leaves Damen's house?
5. What does Ever concentrate on when Roman is about to have sex with her?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)