|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Ever notices when she gets to Summerland?
(a) The bond with Roman is very distant.
(b) Damen looks older in Summerland.
(c) The bond with Roman is very strong.
(d) Damen and she can touch.
2. What is Jude doing that he suggests would be helpful to Ever when she stops by to see him?
(a) Reading a spell book.
(d) Soaking in a hot tub.
3. What does Haven think is the reason Ever does not want her to be around Roman?
(a) Haven thinks Ever is jealous of her.
(b) Ever does not want Miles to get hurt.
(c) Ever does not want Jude's feelings to be hurt.
(d) That Roman is too good for Haven.
4. What does Jude ask Ever concerning her reversing the spell?
(a) Did she reverse the order?
(b) Did she do it in front of Roman?
(c) Did she use the same tools?
(d) Did she use completely different items?
5. What does Ever say at the end of her spell?
(a) I demand this now.
(b) Thank you.
(d) So mote it be.
6. What is the young mother doing while pushing a baby stroller at the fountain?
(a) Pouring water on her head.
(c) Giving the baby a bottle.
(d) Yelling in her cell phone.
7. What does Haven do with the elixir Damen gives her?
(a) Gives it back to him.
(b) Takes it with her.
(c) Pours it out.
(d) Drinks all of it at once.
8. Who planted most of the greenery at Jude's house?
(b) His gardener.
(d) His mother.
9. What does Ever tell Haven about her news?
(a) She must drink the elixir twice a day.
(b) It is only temporary.
(c) It must remain a secret.
(d) She can only tell her family and close friends.
10. What happens when Ever holds Damen's hand?
(a) They both receive a mild shock.
(b) A flame erupts.
(d) A veil of energy comes between their two hands.
11. How long can Haven last without drinking any more elixir?
(a) At least 150 years.
(b) About fifty years.
(c) About three weeks.
(d) It depends on how much she exercises.
12. How do Damen and Ever land in Summerland?
(a) Damen lands about fifty feet from Ever.
(b) They are several miles apart.
(c) On top of each other.
(d) Side by side.
13. What does Ever ask Eva at the building in Summerland?
(a) If she has ever hiked the entire Green Forest.
(b) If Eva understands where the bridge goes.
(c) If she knew the Evermeant House used to belong to Ever's family.
(d) If Eva is trying to con her way inside the Halls.
14. How does regular consumption of the elixir affect Ever?
(a) It makes her very peaceful.
(b) Acceleration of super-human abilities.
(c) It makes her hyperactive.
(d) It does not affect her.
15. What does Ever think about the bad advice the twins gave her?
(a) They don't know as much as they pretend to know.
(b) They expect her to understand more than she does.
(c) Their methods only worked three hundred years ago.
(d) They may have done it on purpose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ever say is the reason she is asking Jude for help about Roman?
2. What color are the words "mystics & moonbeams" on the envelope Sabrine gives Ever?
3. What does Ever see when she studies Haven carefully in Chapter 1?
4. What does Ever give Damen when she tells him he wins the bet about Haven's reaction to immortality?
5. From what does Rayne say she and her sister are refugees?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)