|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ever attempting to reverse?
(a) Roman's poison.
(b) Her sister's death.
(c) The immortality process.
(d) Not being able to touch Damen.
2. What does Haven do with the elixir Damen gives her?
(a) Takes it with her.
(b) Drinks all of it at once.
(c) Gives it back to him.
(d) Pours it out.
3. Where does Ever go after her dinner?
(a) Jude's store.
(b) Haven's house.
(c) Roman's store.
(d) The library.
4. What is the first thing Ever notices when she gets to Summerland?
(a) Damen looks older in Summerland.
(b) The bond with Roman is very distant.
(c) The bond with Roman is very strong.
(d) Damen and she can touch.
5. What does Ever see in the driveway when she goes home after telling Haven about her new life?
(a) Munoz's silver Prius.
(b) Roman's car.
(c) A black cat.
(d) Jude's motorcycle.
6. What does Haven think is the reason Ever does not want her to be around Roman?
(a) Ever does not want Miles to get hurt.
(b) That Roman is too good for Haven.
(c) Ever does not want Jude's feelings to be hurt.
(d) Haven thinks Ever is jealous of her.
7. What does the book say one needs to do to reverse a spell?
(a) Repeat the steps as before.
(b) Do the reversal in the presence of another person.
(c) Reverse the steps.
(d) Start out with completely different items.
8. What does Ever ask Eva at the building in Summerland?
(a) If she knew the Evermeant House used to belong to Ever's family.
(b) If Eva is trying to con her way inside the Halls.
(c) If she has ever hiked the entire Green Forest.
(d) If Eva understands where the bridge goes.
9. What does Roman tell Ever about the dark side and her?
(a) She will be happy on the dark side.
(b) It cannot stay in her, she is too full of light.
(c) She is almost completely covered with the dark.
(d) She has been on the dark side in many different lives.
10. What does Jude ask Ever about her athame?
(a) If she could destroy it.
(b) If the one she cut him with was the one she used in the spell.
(c) If Ramy gave it to her.
(d) If she could make another one.
11. What does Ever see when she studies Haven carefully in Chapter 1?
(a) Haven's aura is now green.
(b) Haven's skin is changing.
(c) Haven is getting older.
(d) Haven's eyes are turning pink.
12. What is in the sachet that Ever takes in the bath with her?
(a) Epsom salt.
(b) Tulip petals.
(c) Bubble bath.
13. What does Ever say is the reason she is asking Jude for help about Roman?
(a) Jude is smarter than she is.
(b) Jude is an objective outsider.
(c) Jude is not a judgmental person.
(d) She has nowhere else to turn.
14. What does Jude say to Ever about her feelings towards the twins?
(a) She should be kind to them.
(b) She should trust them.
(c) She might be a little paranoid.
(d) She should not trust them.
15. How does Roman talk?
(a) With a contrived Southern accent.
(b) He has an Italian accent.
(c) He has a French accent.
(d) With a contrived British accent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ever give Jude?
2. What does Damen give Ever in Summerland?
3. What does Ever want Damen to do with the place he manifested in Summerland?
4. What does Jude tell Ever about binding spells?
5. What does Jude ask Ever concerning her reversing the spell?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)