|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does regular consumption of the elixir affect Ever?
(a) It does not affect her.
(b) It makes her very peaceful.
(c) Acceleration of super-human abilities.
(d) It makes her hyperactive.
2. What happens when Ever holds Damen's hand?
(a) They both receive a mild shock.
(b) A flame erupts.
(d) A veil of energy comes between their two hands.
3. What does Damen give Ever in Summerland?
(a) Two combs for her hair.
(b) A sapphire-and-diamond-encrusted necklace.
(c) A Mickey Mouse hat.
(d) Horseback riding lessons.
4. What does Ever believe Damen is to her?
(a) Her mother in a previous life.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her soul mate.
(d) Her father in a previous life.
5. How does Haven react to Ever's news in Chapter 1?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is very excited.
(c) She is depressed.
(d) She is angry.
6. What did the spell Ever performed towards Roman do to her?
(a) Bound him to her.
(b) Bound her to him.
(c) Made it impossible for him to touch her.
(d) Made it impossible for Damen to touch her.
7. What does Haven do with the elixir Damen gives her?
(a) Gives it back to him.
(b) Drinks all of it at once.
(c) Takes it with her.
(d) Pours it out.
8. How long has Damen known Ever?
(a) Four hundred years.
(b) Two hundred years.
(c) Nineteen years.
(d) A thousand years.
9. From what does Rayne say she and her sister are refugees?
(a) The Spanish Inquisition.
(b) The Salem witch trials.
(c) Some evil immortals.
(d) The Holocaust.
10. What does Sabine think might be wrong with Ever?
(a) She thinks Ever might have an eating disorder.
(b) She does not notice anything wrong with Ever.
(c) She thinks Ever is still grieving.
(d) She thinks Damen has hurt Ever.
11. Where does Ever go after her dinner?
(a) Haven's house.
(b) Jude's store.
(c) Roman's store.
(d) The library.
12. What does Damen manifest in Summerland?
(a) The Disney Castle.
(b) A beach.
(c) The Chateau de Versailles.
13. What does Ever see when she studies Haven carefully in Chapter 1?
(a) Haven is getting older.
(b) Haven's aura is now green.
(c) Haven's eyes are turning pink.
(d) Haven's skin is changing.
14. What does Ever ask Haven to do with her?
(a) Find a spell to help her.
(b) Get an antidote from Roman.
(c) Tell Ever's aunt about them.
(d) Talk Jude into becoming immortal.
15. What does Ever tell Jude about Roman?
(a) He is going to kill Damen.
(b) She is fixated on Roman.
(c) He is a decent guy, just misguided.
(d) He has tried to rape her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ever attempt to do to check out Haven?
2. What does Ever say to Jude about rogues?
3. What does Ever sprinkle on her athame before putting it in a flame?
4. What does Damen give Miles?
5. What does Haven find out she can now do while she and Ever are in the car?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)