|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Haven's younger brother's name?
2. What does Haven find out she can now do while she and Ever are in the car?
(a) Send thoughts to Ever.
(b) Manifest money.
(c) Read Ever's mind.
(d) Drive with her eyes shut.
3. What does Ever want Damen to do with the place he manifested in Summerland?
(a) Make it disappear.
(b) Leave it.
(c) She does not have an opinion.
(d) Change it to a modern mansion.
4. What does Damen give Ever in Summerland?
(a) A Mickey Mouse hat.
(b) A sapphire-and-diamond-encrusted necklace.
(c) Horseback riding lessons.
(d) Two combs for her hair.
5. From what does Rayne say she and her sister are refugees?
(a) The Spanish Inquisition.
(b) Some evil immortals.
(c) The Holocaust.
(d) The Salem witch trials.
6. What does Haven drop at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Her cupcake.
(b) Her cell phone.
(c) A dollar bill.
(d) Her wallet.
7. What does Ever attempt to do to check out Haven?
(a) Run her wand past Haven.
(b) Read Haven's mind.
(c) Have Haven pick up a heavy boulder.
(d) Read Haven's energy.
8. Where does Jude tell Ever to drop him?
(a) His store.
(b) The West Boardwalk.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) Main Beach.
9. What does Roman tell Ever about the dark side and her?
(a) She has been on the dark side in many different lives.
(b) She will be happy on the dark side.
(c) She is almost completely covered with the dark.
(d) It cannot stay in her, she is too full of light.
10. How long can Haven last without drinking any more elixir?
(a) At least 150 years.
(b) It depends on how much she exercises.
(c) About three weeks.
(d) About fifty years.
11. What happens when Ever holds Damen's hand?
(b) A flame erupts.
(c) A veil of energy comes between their two hands.
(d) They both receive a mild shock.
12. What does Ever say to Jude about rogues?
(a) They are pure evil.
(b) They are born to certain families.
(c) Haven is a rogue.
(d) They cannot be hurt.
13. Who planted most of the greenery at Jude's house?
(c) His mother.
(d) His gardener.
14. What does Damen manifest in Summerland?
(b) The Chateau de Versailles.
(c) The Disney Castle.
(d) A beach.
15. What is Ever attempting to reverse?
(a) The immortality process.
(b) Roman's poison.
(c) Not being able to touch Damen.
(d) Her sister's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ever do to prove Jude is immortal?
2. What does Ever think is her greatest challenge with immortality?
3. How did Drina and Marie Antoinette get along?
4. What does Jude ask Ever about her athame?
5. What does Miles tell Ever about Haven and her?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)