|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jude ask Ever concerning her reversing the spell?
(a) Did she do it in front of Roman?
(b) Did she use completely different items?
(c) Did she use the same tools?
(d) Did she reverse the order?
2. Who planted most of the greenery at Jude's house?
(b) His gardener.
(d) His mother.
3. What does Ever think is the worst part of being immortal?
(a) Not being able to cross over and see her family again.
(b) Watching her friends get old.
(c) Not being able to have a baby.
(d) Getting bored.
4. Where does Ever say she needs to go when they leave Summerland?
(a) To see Haven.
(b) To have lunch with Sabrine.
(c) To see Roman.
(d) To see Jude.
5. From what does Rayne say she and her sister are refugees?
(a) Some evil immortals.
(b) The Salem witch trials.
(c) The Holocaust.
(d) The Spanish Inquisition.
6. When did Ever become psychic?
(a) After a near-death experience.
(b) She is not psychic.
(c) After she drank the elixir.
(d) She was born psychic.
7. What does Ever want Damen to do with the place he manifested in Summerland?
(a) Make it disappear.
(b) Change it to a modern mansion.
(c) She does not have an opinion.
(d) Leave it.
8. How long has Damen known Ever?
(a) A thousand years.
(b) Two hundred years.
(c) Four hundred years.
(d) Nineteen years.
9. What does Ever sprinkle on her athame before putting it in a flame?
(b) Vanilla extract.
(d) Lemon juice.
10. What is the young mother doing while pushing a baby stroller at the fountain?
(a) Pouring water on her head.
(b) Yelling in her cell phone.
(c) Giving the baby a bottle.
11. What does Ever do when Haven shows up at Roman's store?
(a) She hugs Haven.
(b) She sits in Roman's lap.
(c) She gets into a slapping fight with her.
(d) She runs.
12. Where does Ever go when she returns to Summerland without Damen?
(a) The Great Halls of Learning.
(b) The Green Forest.
(c) The Evermeant House.
(d) The Bridge of Souls.
13. To where does Haven want to race Ever?
(a) The library.
(b) The beach.
(c) The mall.
(d) Haven's house.
14. What does Ever say at the end of her spell?
(b) So mote it be.
(c) Thank you.
(d) I demand this now.
15. Where does Jude tell Ever to drop him?
(a) Main Beach.
(b) His mother's house.
(c) The West Boardwalk.
(d) His store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ever when she tries to tell Damen about the bond with Roman?
2. What is Haven's younger brother's name?
3. What does Ever think is her greatest challenge with immortality?
4. What does Haven think is the reason Ever does not want her to be around Roman?
5. What does Jude tell the police is the cause of his emergency?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)