|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jude ask Ever concerning her reversing the spell?
(a) Did she use the same tools?
(b) Did she do it in front of Roman?
(c) Did she use completely different items?
(d) Did she reverse the order?
2. Why does Damen refuse to go to Summerland with Ever?
(a) He does not understand what she wants because he is deaf.
(b) He does not want her to control him.
(c) She made him get rid of his house there.
(d) He thinks she is addicted to the place.
3. What does Damen manifest in Summerland?
(a) A beach.
(b) The Disney Castle.
(d) The Chateau de Versailles.
4. What does Ever ask Haven to do with her?
(a) Talk Jude into becoming immortal.
(b) Get an antidote from Roman.
(c) Tell Ever's aunt about them.
(d) Find a spell to help her.
5. Why does Roman say to enjoy all the pleasures on earth?
(a) Because the immortals do not go to heaven or hell.
(b) Because that's why they were made immortal.
(c) He does not say that.
(d) Because they are like gods.
6. What is Ever attempting to reverse?
(a) Roman's poison.
(b) The immortality process.
(c) Not being able to touch Damen.
(d) Her sister's death.
7. What does Roman tell Ever about the dark side and her?
(a) She will be happy on the dark side.
(b) She is almost completely covered with the dark.
(c) It cannot stay in her, she is too full of light.
(d) She has been on the dark side in many different lives.
8. What does Haven find out she can now do while she and Ever are in the car?
(a) Send thoughts to Ever.
(b) Read Ever's mind.
(c) Drive with her eyes shut.
(d) Manifest money.
9. What does Ever say is the reason she is asking Jude for help about Roman?
(a) Jude is smarter than she is.
(b) Jude is an objective outsider.
(c) She has nowhere else to turn.
(d) Jude is not a judgmental person.
10. What does Ever want Damen to do with the place he manifested in Summerland?
(a) Make it disappear.
(b) She does not have an opinion.
(c) Change it to a modern mansion.
(d) Leave it.
11. What was Ever's station in life when she lived in France during the reign of Marie Antoinette?
(a) A princess.
(b) A French servant.
(c) She was a baker's wife.
(d) She was a lady in waiting.
12. What does Ever believe Damen is to her?
(a) Her soul mate.
(b) Her mother in a previous life.
(c) Her father in a previous life.
(d) Her cousin.
13. Why is Ever upset with Jude?
(a) He wants to date her.
(b) He does not pay her very well.
(c) He has a Ouroboros tattoo.
(d) He is friends with Roman.
14. What does Ever tell Jude is a prop?
(a) His wand.
(b) His walking staff.
(c) The sling on his arm.
(d) His pocket knife.
15. Where does Ever go when she returns to Summerland without Damen?
(a) The Bridge of Souls.
(b) The Green Forest.
(c) The Great Halls of Learning.
(d) The Evermeant House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ever sprinkle on her athame before putting it in a flame?
2. How does Roman talk?
3. From what does Rayne say she and her sister are refugees?
4. What does Jude tell Ever what he thinks went wrong with her reverse spell?
5. Where does Jude tell Ever to drop him?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)