|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miles tell Ever about Haven and her?
(a) He thinks Ever is right.
(b) He is on Haven's side.
(c) He is going to remain completely neutral.
(d) He thinks they should just make up.
2. What was Damen's relationship with Marie Antoinette?
(c) Good friends.
3. What does Roman tell Ever about the dark side and her?
(a) She will be happy on the dark side.
(b) She is almost completely covered with the dark.
(c) She has been on the dark side in many different lives.
(d) It cannot stay in her, she is too full of light.
4. What does Ever tell Jude about Roman?
(a) He has tried to rape her.
(b) He is a decent guy, just misguided.
(c) He is going to kill Damen.
(d) She is fixated on Roman.
5. Why is Ever upset with Jude?
(a) He has a Ouroboros tattoo.
(b) He is friends with Roman.
(c) He does not pay her very well.
(d) He wants to date her.
6. How does Roman talk?
(a) He has an Italian accent.
(b) With a contrived Southern accent.
(c) He has a French accent.
(d) With a contrived British accent.
7. What is Jude doing that he suggests would be helpful to Ever when she stops by to see him?
(b) Soaking in a hot tub.
(c) Reading a spell book.
8. What does Ever tell Jude is a prop?
(a) The sling on his arm.
(b) His wand.
(c) His walking staff.
(d) His pocket knife.
9. What do Romy and Rayne say is wrong with Ever's athame?
(a) It is too short.
(b) It is too dull.
(c) It is too sharp.
(d) It is too plain.
10. Why does Roman say to enjoy all the pleasures on earth?
(a) Because they are like gods.
(b) He does not say that.
(c) Because the immortals do not go to heaven or hell.
(d) Because that's why they were made immortal.
11. What does Damen give Miles?
(a) The phone numbers of several people in Florence.
(b) An open-ended credit card.
(c) The name of a great motel.
(d) A list of places to visit in Venice.
12. What does Ever sprinkle on her athame before putting it in a flame?
(c) Vanilla extract.
(d) Lemon juice.
13. At what point in Ever's life does Damen say she began acting strange?
(a) When she started doing magic.
(b) When she came back from the dead.
(c) After her aunt started dating her history teacher.
(d) After she killed Drina.
14. What is in the envelope Sabine gives Ever?
(a) A letter from Jude.
(b) A note from Damen.
(c) Rose petals.
(d) A paycheck.
15. Why does Ever not tell Damen what she did to Jude?
(a) She is embarrassed.
(b) She is not sure what she did.
(c) She just forgot to tell him.
(d) She does not want to worry Damen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does regular consumption of the elixir affect Ever?
2. Why does Ever take Haven out to Haven's favorite place in Chapter 1?
3. How long can Haven last without drinking any more elixir?
4. Where does Ever go when she returns to Summerland without Damen?
5. What does Ever think is the worst part of being immortal?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)