|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the words "mystics & moonbeams" on the envelope Sabrine gives Ever?
2. How does Roman talk?
(a) With a contrived Southern accent.
(b) With a contrived British accent.
(c) He has a French accent.
(d) He has an Italian accent.
3. What does Jude say to Miles about Ever's attempts to make up for hurting him?
(a) That he and Ever were sparring.
(b) That Ever is helping him out in the store.
(c) That Ever was halucinating from too many Twinkies.
(d) That he challenged Ever.
4. What is Haven's younger brother's name?
5. What does Ever see when she studies Haven carefully in Chapter 1?
(a) Haven is getting older.
(b) Haven's eyes are turning pink.
(c) Haven's aura is now green.
(d) Haven's skin is changing.
6. What does the nurse hand Ever?
(a) A glass of water.
(b) Discharge orders.
(c) A prescription.
7. Why does Ever take Haven out to Haven's favorite place in Chapter 1?
(a) It is Haven's birthday.
(b) It is where Haven's boyfriend works.
(c) To tell Haven that Ever has made her immortal.
(d) Ever lost a bet to Haven.
8. What does Ever say is the reason she is asking Jude for help about Roman?
(a) Jude is an objective outsider.
(b) She has nowhere else to turn.
(c) Jude is not a judgmental person.
(d) Jude is smarter than she is.
9. How does Haven react to Ever's news in Chapter 1?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is depressed.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is very excited.
10. How does Ever take Jude to the emergency room?
(a) She calls the police.
(b) She uses his car.
(c) She steals the neighbor's car.
(d) She manifests a car.
11. What does Ever think is her greatest challenge with immortality?
(a) Becoming bored.
(b) Not getting arrogant.
(c) Having to be with Damen for eternity.
(d) Keeping it a secret from her aunt.
12. What does Ever do when Haven shows up at Roman's store?
(a) She hugs Haven.
(b) She gets into a slapping fight with her.
(c) She sits in Roman's lap.
(d) She runs.
13. What does Ever see in the driveway when she goes home after telling Haven about her new life?
(a) Roman's car.
(b) Munoz's silver Prius.
(c) Jude's motorcycle.
(d) A black cat.
14. From what does Rayne say she and her sister are refugees?
(a) Some evil immortals.
(b) The Holocaust.
(c) The Salem witch trials.
(d) The Spanish Inquisition.
15. What does Ever tell Haven about her news?
(a) It is only temporary.
(b) She must drink the elixir twice a day.
(c) She can only tell her family and close friends.
(d) It must remain a secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ever go when she returns to Summerland without Damen?
2. What is Jude doing that he suggests would be helpful to Ever when she stops by to see him?
3. What does Ever do to prove Jude is immortal?
4. What does Ever sprinkle on her athame before putting it in a flame?
5. What does Ever say to Jude about rogues?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)