|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jude say to Miles about Ever's attempts to make up for hurting him?
(a) That he and Ever were sparring.
(b) That Ever is helping him out in the store.
(c) That he challenged Ever.
(d) That Ever was halucinating from too many Twinkies.
2. Why is Ever upset with Jude?
(a) He wants to date her.
(b) He does not pay her very well.
(c) He has a Ouroboros tattoo.
(d) He is friends with Roman.
3. What does Ever say is the reason she is asking Jude for help about Roman?
(a) She has nowhere else to turn.
(b) Jude is smarter than she is.
(c) Jude is an objective outsider.
(d) Jude is not a judgmental person.
4. What is the first thing Ever notices when she gets to Summerland?
(a) The bond with Roman is very strong.
(b) Damen looks older in Summerland.
(c) The bond with Roman is very distant.
(d) Damen and she can touch.
5. What does Ever do when Haven shows up at Roman's store?
(a) She runs.
(b) She sits in Roman's lap.
(c) She hugs Haven.
(d) She gets into a slapping fight with her.
6. At what point in Ever's life does Damen say she began acting strange?
(a) After her aunt started dating her history teacher.
(b) When she started doing magic.
(c) When she came back from the dead.
(d) After she killed Drina.
7. What does Jude tell Ever about binding spells?
(a) They should not be attempted.
(b) They are not difficult to undo.
(c) They cannot always be undone.
(d) They almost never work.
8. What does Eva wear around her neck?
(a) A citrine.
(c) A braided leather strap.
(d) A ruby and diamond choker.
9. How does Roman talk?
(a) With a contrived Southern accent.
(b) He has an Italian accent.
(c) With a contrived British accent.
(d) He has a French accent.
10. What does Ever wear to cast her spell?
(a) Nothing, she is nude.
(b) A black robe.
(c) A scarlet, hooded robe.
(d) A white, hooded robe.
11. Where does Jude tell Ever to drop him?
(a) His store.
(b) His mother's house.
(c) The West Boardwalk.
(d) Main Beach.
12. What does Eva say to Ever as Ever is walking away from her?
(a) I'll cross over if I want to cross.
(c) The Forest is too big to go the entire length of it.
(d) Stay here.
13. How do Damen and Ever land in Summerland?
(a) Damen lands about fifty feet from Ever.
(b) On top of each other.
(c) Side by side.
(d) They are several miles apart.
14. Where does Ever go when she returns to Summerland without Damen?
(a) The Great Halls of Learning.
(b) The Bridge of Souls.
(c) The Evermeant House.
(d) The Green Forest.
15. What does Ever believe Damen is to her?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her mother in a previous life.
(c) Her father in a previous life.
(d) Her soul mate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the box Ever retrieves from her closet?
2. Who planted most of the greenery at Jude's house?
3. What does Jude ask Ever concerning her reversing the spell?
4. What does Ever call Damen's actions when he thought he was too extravagant in the past?
5. What does Ever ask Haven to do with her?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)