|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jude say to Miles about Ever's attempts to make up for hurting him?
(a) That Ever was halucinating from too many Twinkies.
(b) That Ever is helping him out in the store.
(c) That he challenged Ever.
(d) That he and Ever were sparring.
2. What does Jude tell the police is the cause of his emergency?
(a) He messed up preparing dinner.
(b) A stranger did it during a mugging.
(c) A home repair accident.
(d) Ever cut him.
3. What does Jude tell Ever what he thinks went wrong with her reverse spell?
(a) She used the same athame.
(b) She did not do it in front of Roman.
(c) She forgot to reverse the order.
(d) She used a different athame.
4. What does Ever do when Haven shows up at Roman's store?
(a) She gets into a slapping fight with her.
(b) She hugs Haven.
(c) She runs.
(d) She sits in Roman's lap.
5. What does Ever give Haven that she has to wear everyday forever?
(a) A ring.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) An amulet.
6. When did Ever become psychic?
(a) She is not psychic.
(b) After a near-death experience.
(c) After she drank the elixir.
(d) She was born psychic.
7. Where does Ever go when she returns to Summerland without Damen?
(a) The Green Forest.
(b) The Evermeant House.
(c) The Great Halls of Learning.
(d) The Bridge of Souls.
8. What is in the sachet that Ever takes in the bath with her?
(a) Tulip petals.
(b) Epsom salt.
(d) Bubble bath.
9. What does Ever think is her greatest challenge with immortality?
(a) Becoming bored.
(b) Not getting arrogant.
(c) Keeping it a secret from her aunt.
(d) Having to be with Damen for eternity.
10. What does Haven do with the elixir Damen gives her?
(a) Takes it with her.
(b) Pours it out.
(c) Drinks all of it at once.
(d) Gives it back to him.
11. What does Ever see when she studies Haven carefully in Chapter 1?
(a) Haven's skin is changing.
(b) Haven's aura is now green.
(c) Haven's eyes are turning pink.
(d) Haven is getting older.
12. What does Ever think is the worst part of being immortal?
(a) Not being able to cross over and see her family again.
(b) Watching her friends get old.
(c) Getting bored.
(d) Not being able to have a baby.
13. What do Romy and Rayne say is wrong with Ever's athame?
(a) It is too sharp.
(b) It is too plain.
(c) It is too short.
(d) It is too dull.
14. What does Haven drop at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Her cupcake.
(b) A dollar bill.
(c) Her wallet.
(d) Her cell phone.
15. What is the young mother doing while pushing a baby stroller at the fountain?
(b) Giving the baby a bottle.
(c) Yelling in her cell phone.
(d) Pouring water on her head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ever do to prove Jude is immortal?
2. What does Sabine think might be wrong with Ever?
3. What does Ever ask Haven to do with her?
4. How did Drina and Marie Antoinette get along?
5. What is the infinite void of the immortals called?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)