|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ever take Haven out to Haven's favorite place in Chapter 1?
(a) Ever lost a bet to Haven.
(b) It is Haven's birthday.
(c) To tell Haven that Ever has made her immortal.
(d) It is where Haven's boyfriend works.
2. What happens to Ever when she tries to tell Damen about the bond with Roman?
(a) She's too happy to tell him at the moment.
(b) Damen goes temporarily deaf.
(c) Flames come out of her mouth.
(d) Her throat starts to close up.
3. What does Jude ask Ever about her athame?
(a) If she could make another one.
(b) If she could destroy it.
(c) If Ramy gave it to her.
(d) If the one she cut him with was the one she used in the spell.
4. Why is Ever upset with Jude?
(a) He does not pay her very well.
(b) He is friends with Roman.
(c) He wants to date her.
(d) He has a Ouroboros tattoo.
5. Who planted most of the greenery at Jude's house?
(a) His mother.
(b) His gardener.
6. What does Ever ask Haven to do with her?
(a) Get an antidote from Roman.
(b) Find a spell to help her.
(c) Tell Ever's aunt about them.
(d) Talk Jude into becoming immortal.
7. What did the spell Ever performed towards Roman do to her?
(a) Bound her to him.
(b) Made it impossible for him to touch her.
(c) Bound him to her.
(d) Made it impossible for Damen to touch her.
8. What is Jude doing that he suggests would be helpful to Ever when she stops by to see him?
(a) Reading a spell book.
(b) Soaking in a hot tub.
9. Where does Ever go after her dinner?
(a) Jude's store.
(b) The library.
(c) Roman's store.
(d) Haven's house.
10. What does Ever do after she has dinner with Sabine and Sabine's date?
(a) Works on her homework.
(b) Goes running.
(c) Goes for a bike ride.
(d) Watches television.
11. What does Ever do to prove Jude is immortal?
(a) Slices him with her athame.
(b) Cuts his leg.
(c) Tosses a heavy weight at him.
(d) Cuts his throat.
12. What does Ever wear to cast her spell?
(a) A scarlet, hooded robe.
(b) Nothing, she is nude.
(c) A white, hooded robe.
(d) A black robe.
13. How long has Damen known Ever?
(a) Nineteen years.
(b) Four hundred years.
(c) Two hundred years.
(d) A thousand years.
14. How does Roman talk?
(a) With a contrived Southern accent.
(b) He has an Italian accent.
(c) With a contrived British accent.
(d) He has a French accent.
15. What does Damen give Ever in Summerland?
(a) Two combs for her hair.
(b) A Mickey Mouse hat.
(c) A sapphire-and-diamond-encrusted necklace.
(d) Horseback riding lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What worries Ever about Haven and the elixir?
2. Why does Damen refuse to go to Summerland with Ever?
3. What does Jude tell Ever what he thinks went wrong with her reverse spell?
4. What does Ever say to Jude about rogues?
5. What was Ever's station in life when she lived in France during the reign of Marie Antoinette?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)