|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ever give Jude?
(a) An amulet.
(b) A new walking stick.
(c) A shirt with extra wide sleeves.
(d) His medication.
2. What kind of bracelet does Ever always wear?
(a) She does not wear a bracelet.
(b) A braided leather bracelet.
(c) A crystal horseshoe bracelet.
(d) A charm bracelet from her mother.
3. Why is Ever upset with Jude?
(a) He has a Ouroboros tattoo.
(b) He is friends with Roman.
(c) He wants to date her.
(d) He does not pay her very well.
4. What does Ever tell Jude is a prop?
(a) His pocket knife.
(b) His walking staff.
(c) The sling on his arm.
(d) His wand.
5. What is in the sachet that Ever takes in the bath with her?
(a) Epsom salt.
(b) Bubble bath.
(d) Tulip petals.
6. What is the name of the twins' cat?
7. What is the first thing Ever notices when she gets to Summerland?
(a) The bond with Roman is very distant.
(b) The bond with Roman is very strong.
(c) Damen looks older in Summerland.
(d) Damen and she can touch.
8. What does Ever tell Haven about Roman that Haven does not believe?
(a) That Roman poisoned Haven.
(b) That Roman wants to date Ever.
(c) That Roman killed Ever's family.
(d) That Roman is gay.
9. How did Drina and Marie Antoinette get along?
(a) They did not care for each other.
(b) They were like sisters.
(c) They did not know each other.
(d) They were mortal enemies.
10. How does regular consumption of the elixir affect Ever?
(a) It makes her hyperactive.
(b) It makes her very peaceful.
(c) It does not affect her.
(d) Acceleration of super-human abilities.
11. At what point in Ever's life does Damen say she began acting strange?
(a) When she started doing magic.
(b) When she came back from the dead.
(c) After she killed Drina.
(d) After her aunt started dating her history teacher.
12. What does Ever tell Haven about her news?
(a) She can only tell her family and close friends.
(b) It is only temporary.
(c) It must remain a secret.
(d) She must drink the elixir twice a day.
13. Why does Ever not tell Damen what she did to Jude?
(a) She is embarrassed.
(b) She is not sure what she did.
(c) She does not want to worry Damen.
(d) She just forgot to tell him.
14. How long has Damen known Ever?
(a) Two hundred years.
(b) Four hundred years.
(c) Nineteen years.
(d) A thousand years.
15. What does Haven drop at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Her cell phone.
(b) A dollar bill.
(c) Her cupcake.
(d) Her wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ever see when she studies Haven carefully in Chapter 1?
2. What does Jude say to Miles about Ever's attempts to make up for hurting him?
3. What is Haven's younger brother's name?
4. What does Damen give Miles?
5. What does Ever sprinkle on her athame before putting it in a flame?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)