|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young mother doing while pushing a baby stroller at the fountain?
(a) Pouring water on her head.
(b) Yelling in her cell phone.
(d) Giving the baby a bottle.
2. How does Roman talk?
(a) He has an Italian accent.
(b) He has a French accent.
(c) With a contrived Southern accent.
(d) With a contrived British accent.
3. What is Jude doing that he suggests would be helpful to Ever when she stops by to see him?
(a) Soaking in a hot tub.
(d) Reading a spell book.
4. What does Damen give Miles?
(a) An open-ended credit card.
(b) The phone numbers of several people in Florence.
(c) The name of a great motel.
(d) A list of places to visit in Venice.
5. What does Ever see in the driveway when she goes home after telling Haven about her new life?
(a) Jude's motorcycle.
(b) Roman's car.
(c) Munoz's silver Prius.
(d) A black cat.
6. What does Miles tell Ever about Haven and her?
(a) He thinks Ever is right.
(b) He is on Haven's side.
(c) He is going to remain completely neutral.
(d) He thinks they should just make up.
7. What is the infinite void of the immortals called?
8. What does Haven do with the elixir Damen gives her?
(a) Takes it with her.
(b) Drinks all of it at once.
(c) Gives it back to him.
(d) Pours it out.
9. What is Haven's younger brother's name?
10. What does Jude tell the police is the cause of his emergency?
(a) A stranger did it during a mugging.
(b) A home repair accident.
(c) Ever cut him.
(d) He messed up preparing dinner.
11. What does Sabine think might be wrong with Ever?
(a) She does not notice anything wrong with Ever.
(b) She thinks Ever might have an eating disorder.
(c) She thinks Ever is still grieving.
(d) She thinks Damen has hurt Ever.
12. At what point in Ever's life does Damen say she began acting strange?
(a) When she came back from the dead.
(b) After her aunt started dating her history teacher.
(c) When she started doing magic.
(d) After she killed Drina.
13. How long has Damen known Ever?
(a) Four hundred years.
(b) Two hundred years.
(c) Nineteen years.
(d) A thousand years.
14. What does Ever want Damen to do with the place he manifested in Summerland?
(a) She does not have an opinion.
(b) Leave it.
(c) Make it disappear.
(d) Change it to a modern mansion.
15. What happens to Ever when she tries to tell Damen about the bond with Roman?
(a) She's too happy to tell him at the moment.
(b) Damen goes temporarily deaf.
(c) Her throat starts to close up.
(d) Flames come out of her mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ever upset with Jude?
2. What is in the envelope Sabine gives Ever?
3. What does Damen send to Ever's thoughts telepathically for encouragement?
4. What does Eva wear around her neck?
5. What does Haven find out she can now do while she and Ever are in the car?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)