|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eva say to Ever as Ever is walking away from her?
(a) I'll cross over if I want to cross.
(b) Stay here.
(d) The Forest is too big to go the entire length of it.
2. How do Damen and Ever land in Summerland?
(a) They are several miles apart.
(b) Side by side.
(c) Damen lands about fifty feet from Ever.
(d) On top of each other.
3. What does Miles tell Ever about Haven and her?
(a) He is on Haven's side.
(b) He thinks Ever is right.
(c) He is going to remain completely neutral.
(d) He thinks they should just make up.
4. What do Romy and Rayne say is wrong with Ever's athame?
(a) It is too plain.
(b) It is too short.
(c) It is too dull.
(d) It is too sharp.
5. What does Damen give Miles?
(a) The name of a great motel.
(b) A list of places to visit in Venice.
(c) The phone numbers of several people in Florence.
(d) An open-ended credit card.
6. How long can Haven last without drinking any more elixir?
(a) At least 150 years.
(b) About three weeks.
(c) About fifty years.
(d) It depends on how much she exercises.
7. Why does Ever not tell Damen what she did to Jude?
(a) She does not want to worry Damen.
(b) She is not sure what she did.
(c) She just forgot to tell him.
(d) She is embarrassed.
8. What does Ever do after she has dinner with Sabine and Sabine's date?
(a) Goes running.
(b) Goes for a bike ride.
(c) Watches television.
(d) Works on her homework.
9. How does Ever take Jude to the emergency room?
(a) She steals the neighbor's car.
(b) She manifests a car.
(c) She calls the police.
(d) She uses his car.
10. What does Ever give Damen when she tells him he wins the bet about Haven's reaction to immortality?
(a) Red roses.
(b) A hug and a kiss.
(c) A red tulip.
(d) A new ring.
11. What is Jude doing that he suggests would be helpful to Ever when she stops by to see him?
(c) Reading a spell book.
(d) Soaking in a hot tub.
12. What does Sabine think might be wrong with Ever?
(a) She thinks Damen has hurt Ever.
(b) She thinks Ever might have an eating disorder.
(c) She thinks Ever is still grieving.
(d) She does not notice anything wrong with Ever.
13. What does Ever attempt to do to check out Haven?
(a) Run her wand past Haven.
(b) Read Haven's mind.
(c) Read Haven's energy.
(d) Have Haven pick up a heavy boulder.
14. What does Ever say at the end of her spell?
(a) I demand this now.
(b) So mote it be.
(d) Thank you.
15. What does Ever think is her greatest challenge with immortality?
(a) Becoming bored.
(b) Not getting arrogant.
(c) Keeping it a secret from her aunt.
(d) Having to be with Damen for eternity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jude say to Ever about her feelings towards the twins?
2. When did Ever become psychic?
3. What does Ever tell Haven about Roman that Haven does not believe?
4. What does Ever see in the driveway when she goes home after telling Haven about her new life?
5. What did the spell Ever performed towards Roman do to her?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)