|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ever sprinkle on her athame before putting it in a flame?
(b) Lemon juice.
(c) Vanilla extract.
2. At what point in Ever's life does Damen say she began acting strange?
(a) When she started doing magic.
(b) After her aunt started dating her history teacher.
(c) After she killed Drina.
(d) When she came back from the dead.
3. Who planted most of the greenery at Jude's house?
(a) His mother.
(b) His gardener.
4. What does Jude ask Ever about her athame?
(a) If the one she cut him with was the one she used in the spell.
(b) If Ramy gave it to her.
(c) If she could destroy it.
(d) If she could make another one.
5. What does Ever give Haven that she has to wear everyday forever?
(a) An amulet.
(b) A bracelet.
(d) A ring.
6. What is the name of the twins' cat?
7. What does Haven do while she is thinking about what Ever has told her?
(a) Holds her temples.
(b) Taps her foot on the floor.
(c) Wrings her hands.
(d) Drums her fingers on the arm of her chair.
8. What was Damen's relationship with Marie Antoinette?
(d) Good friends.
9. What does Ever do when Haven shows up at Roman's store?
(a) She sits in Roman's lap.
(b) She runs.
(c) She gets into a slapping fight with her.
(d) She hugs Haven.
10. How does Roman talk?
(a) He has a French accent.
(b) With a contrived British accent.
(c) He has an Italian accent.
(d) With a contrived Southern accent.
11. Where does Ever go when she returns to Summerland without Damen?
(a) The Evermeant House.
(b) The Great Halls of Learning.
(c) The Bridge of Souls.
(d) The Green Forest.
12. What does Haven drop at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Her cell phone.
(b) Her cupcake.
(c) A dollar bill.
(d) Her wallet.
13. Where does Ever say she needs to go when they leave Summerland?
(a) To see Roman.
(b) To see Jude.
(c) To see Haven.
(d) To have lunch with Sabrine.
14. To where does Haven want to race Ever?
(a) The beach.
(b) The mall.
(c) Haven's house.
(d) The library.
15. What does Jude tell the police is the cause of his emergency?
(a) A home repair accident.
(b) A stranger did it during a mugging.
(c) Ever cut him.
(d) He messed up preparing dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ever see in the driveway when she goes home after telling Haven about her new life?
2. Why does Damen refuse to go to Summerland with Ever?
3. Where had the twins been living for the past three hundred years?
4. What does Ever tell Haven about her news?
5. What is Jude doing that he suggests would be helpful to Ever when she stops by to see him?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)