|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Damen manifest in Summerland?
(a) The Chateau de Versailles.
(b) A beach.
(d) The Disney Castle.
2. What does Ever say to Jude about rogues?
(a) They cannot be hurt.
(b) They are pure evil.
(c) Haven is a rogue.
(d) They are born to certain families.
3. What happens to Ever when she tries to tell Damen about the bond with Roman?
(a) Damen goes temporarily deaf.
(b) Flames come out of her mouth.
(c) Her throat starts to close up.
(d) She's too happy to tell him at the moment.
4. Where does Ever say she needs to go when they leave Summerland?
(a) To see Haven.
(b) To have lunch with Sabrine.
(c) To see Jude.
(d) To see Roman.
5. What does the book say one needs to do to reverse a spell?
(a) Repeat the steps as before.
(b) Start out with completely different items.
(c) Do the reversal in the presence of another person.
(d) Reverse the steps.
6. What does Ever ask Haven to do with her?
(a) Talk Jude into becoming immortal.
(b) Find a spell to help her.
(c) Get an antidote from Roman.
(d) Tell Ever's aunt about them.
7. What do Romy and Rayne say is wrong with Ever's athame?
(a) It is too dull.
(b) It is too sharp.
(c) It is too plain.
(d) It is too short.
8. Where does Ever go after her dinner?
(a) Haven's house.
(b) The library.
(c) Jude's store.
(d) Roman's store.
9. What does Eva wear around her neck?
(b) A citrine.
(c) A ruby and diamond choker.
(d) A braided leather strap.
10. What is the name of the twins' cat?
11. How does regular consumption of the elixir affect Ever?
(a) It makes her very peaceful.
(b) It makes her hyperactive.
(c) It does not affect her.
(d) Acceleration of super-human abilities.
12. What is in the sachet that Ever takes in the bath with her?
(a) Bubble bath.
(c) Epsom salt.
(d) Tulip petals.
13. What does Eva say to Ever as Ever is walking away from her?
(a) Stay here.
(b) The Forest is too big to go the entire length of it.
(d) I'll cross over if I want to cross.
14. What is Haven's younger brother's name?
15. How does Roman talk?
(a) With a contrived British accent.
(b) He has a French accent.
(c) With a contrived Southern accent.
(d) He has an Italian accent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nurse hand Ever?
2. What does Damen give Ever in Summerland?
3. What does Ever give Jude?
4. What kind of bracelet does Ever always wear?
5. What does Miles say about Roman?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)