|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries Ever about Haven and the elixir?
(a) It might be poisoning her.
(b) It is not working well because Haven is still sick.
(c) It seems to be working too fast.
(d) They do not have enough to give her some everyday.
2. What does Ever say is the reason she is asking Jude for help about Roman?
(a) Jude is an objective outsider.
(b) Jude is not a judgmental person.
(c) Jude is smarter than she is.
(d) She has nowhere else to turn.
3. What does Ever think is the worst part of being immortal?
(a) Getting bored.
(b) Not being able to cross over and see her family again.
(c) Watching her friends get old.
(d) Not being able to have a baby.
4. What does Ever tell Jude is a prop?
(a) His pocket knife.
(b) His walking staff.
(c) His wand.
(d) The sling on his arm.
5. At what point in Ever's life does Damen say she began acting strange?
(a) When she started doing magic.
(b) When she came back from the dead.
(c) After her aunt started dating her history teacher.
(d) After she killed Drina.
6. What does Ever see in the driveway when she goes home after telling Haven about her new life?
(a) Roman's car.
(b) Munoz's silver Prius.
(c) A black cat.
(d) Jude's motorcycle.
7. What does Miles say about the change in Haven?
(a) That she seems to have come into her own.
(b) That she should package it and sell it.
(c) That she is a lot meaner.
(d) That she seems depressed.
8. Why does Ever not tell Damen what she did to Jude?
(a) She is not sure what she did.
(b) She just forgot to tell him.
(c) She does not want to worry Damen.
(d) She is embarrassed.
9. What does Jude tell Ever what he thinks went wrong with her reverse spell?
(a) She used a different athame.
(b) She did not do it in front of Roman.
(c) She forgot to reverse the order.
(d) She used the same athame.
10. What is the young mother doing while pushing a baby stroller at the fountain?
(a) Pouring water on her head.
(b) Giving the baby a bottle.
(d) Yelling in her cell phone.
11. What does Ever wear to cast her spell?
(a) A white, hooded robe.
(b) A black robe.
(c) Nothing, she is nude.
(d) A scarlet, hooded robe.
12. What is Ever attempting to reverse?
(a) The immortality process.
(b) Roman's poison.
(c) Not being able to touch Damen.
(d) Her sister's death.
13. What does Roman tell Ever about the dark side and her?
(a) She has been on the dark side in many different lives.
(b) She will be happy on the dark side.
(c) It cannot stay in her, she is too full of light.
(d) She is almost completely covered with the dark.
14. What did the spell Ever performed towards Roman do to her?
(a) Made it impossible for him to touch her.
(b) Bound her to him.
(c) Bound him to her.
(d) Made it impossible for Damen to touch her.
15. What do Romy and Rayne say is wrong with Ever's athame?
(a) It is too short.
(b) It is too sharp.
(c) It is too dull.
(d) It is too plain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the sachet that Ever takes in the bath with her?
2. How do Damen and Ever land in Summerland?
3. Why does Roman say to enjoy all the pleasures on earth?
4. What does Miles tell Ever about Haven and her?
5. Where does Ever say she needs to go when they leave Summerland?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)