|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Roman talk?
(a) With a contrived Southern accent.
(b) He has a French accent.
(c) With a contrived British accent.
(d) He has an Italian accent.
2. What is the name of the twins' cat?
3. What is the infinite void of the immortals called?
4. How long has Damen known Ever?
(a) Two hundred years.
(b) A thousand years.
(c) Nineteen years.
(d) Four hundred years.
5. What does Ever give Haven that she has to wear everyday forever?
(b) A ring.
(c) An amulet.
(d) A bracelet.
6. How does Haven react to Ever's news in Chapter 1?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is very excited.
(c) She is depressed.
(d) She is confused.
7. Where does Jude tell Ever to drop him?
(a) The West Boardwalk.
(b) His store.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) Main Beach.
8. What does Ever tell Haven about Roman that Haven does not believe?
(a) That Roman is gay.
(b) That Roman poisoned Haven.
(c) That Roman killed Ever's family.
(d) That Roman wants to date Ever.
9. What does Jude tell the police is the cause of his emergency?
(a) He messed up preparing dinner.
(b) A stranger did it during a mugging.
(c) Ever cut him.
(d) A home repair accident.
10. What does Ever want Damen to do with the place he manifested in Summerland?
(a) Make it disappear.
(b) Leave it.
(c) Change it to a modern mansion.
(d) She does not have an opinion.
11. What does Jude say to Miles about Ever's attempts to make up for hurting him?
(a) That he and Ever were sparring.
(b) That Ever was halucinating from too many Twinkies.
(c) That Ever is helping him out in the store.
(d) That he challenged Ever.
12. What does the nurse hand Ever?
(a) A prescription.
(c) Discharge orders.
(d) A glass of water.
13. What is Jude doing that he suggests would be helpful to Ever when she stops by to see him?
(a) Reading a spell book.
(c) Soaking in a hot tub.
14. What does Ever give Damen when she tells him he wins the bet about Haven's reaction to immortality?
(a) A hug and a kiss.
(b) Red roses.
(c) A red tulip.
(d) A new ring.
15. What does Ever attempt to do to check out Haven?
(a) Read Haven's mind.
(b) Read Haven's energy.
(c) Run her wand past Haven.
(d) Have Haven pick up a heavy boulder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the book say one needs to do to reverse a spell?
2. How long can Haven last without drinking any more elixir?
3. What does Ever ask Haven to do with her?
4. Where had the twins been living for the past three hundred years?
5. What does Damen manifest in Summerland?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)