|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ever wear to cast her spell?
(a) A scarlet, hooded robe.
(b) A white, hooded robe.
(c) Nothing, she is nude.
(d) A black robe.
2. What was Ever's station in life when she lived in France during the reign of Marie Antoinette?
(a) A French servant.
(b) A princess.
(c) She was a baker's wife.
(d) She was a lady in waiting.
3. Why does Damen refuse to go to Summerland with Ever?
(a) He does not want her to control him.
(b) He does not understand what she wants because he is deaf.
(c) He thinks she is addicted to the place.
(d) She made him get rid of his house there.
4. What does Jude tell Ever about binding spells?
(a) They cannot always be undone.
(b) They should not be attempted.
(c) They are not difficult to undo.
(d) They almost never work.
5. Why does Ever not tell Damen what she did to Jude?
(a) She just forgot to tell him.
(b) She is not sure what she did.
(c) She does not want to worry Damen.
(d) She is embarrassed.
6. What does Ever say to Jude about rogues?
(a) They are born to certain families.
(b) They cannot be hurt.
(c) Haven is a rogue.
(d) They are pure evil.
7. How did Drina and Marie Antoinette get along?
(a) They were like sisters.
(b) They were mortal enemies.
(c) They did not know each other.
(d) They did not care for each other.
8. Who planted most of the greenery at Jude's house?
(a) His gardener.
(d) His mother.
9. What does Haven do while she is thinking about what Ever has told her?
(a) Wrings her hands.
(b) Holds her temples.
(c) Taps her foot on the floor.
(d) Drums her fingers on the arm of her chair.
10. What does Miles say about Roman?
(a) That there is something not quite right about him.
(b) That he is a lot like Mile's father.
(c) That Roman might be good for Ever.
(d) That he's a nice guy.
11. What does Damen give Ever in Summerland?
(a) Two combs for her hair.
(b) A sapphire-and-diamond-encrusted necklace.
(c) Horseback riding lessons.
(d) A Mickey Mouse hat.
12. What is in the box Ever retrieves from her closet?
(a) A gift for Damen.
(b) Her and Haven's mementos from childhood.
(c) Her new shoes.
(d) The necessary items for a spell.
13. What does Eva say to Ever as Ever is walking away from her?
(a) The Forest is too big to go the entire length of it.
(c) I'll cross over if I want to cross.
(d) Stay here.
14. What does the book say one needs to do to reverse a spell?
(a) Start out with completely different items.
(b) Do the reversal in the presence of another person.
(c) Repeat the steps as before.
(d) Reverse the steps.
15. Where had the twins been living for the past three hundred years?
(a) All over the world.
(b) In Salem.
(c) In an alternate reality.
(d) In the Shadowlands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Damen manifest in Summerland?
2. What happens to Ever when she tries to tell Damen about the bond with Roman?
3. To where does Haven want to race Ever?
4. How long can Haven last without drinking any more elixir?
5. What does Ever say is the reason she is asking Jude for help about Roman?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)