Short Essay Questions Key
1. Where does Ever take Haven at the beginning of Chapter 1, and why does she take her there?
Ever takes her best friend, Haven, to her favorite cupcake store and tells her that she made her immortal when Roman attempted to poison her.
2. How does Haven feel about what Ever says Roman did?
Haven does not believe that Roman would have killed her and refuses to stay away from Roman.
3. What does Ever tell Haven about immortality?
Ever goes over the rules of immortality with Haven, emphasizing that she cannot tell anyone.
4. What do Ever and Haven talk about besides immortality?
They talk about Roman again. Accepting Haven's decision not to stay away from Roman, Ever asks her to help her get an antidote from Roman.
5. Why does Ever need an antidote?
Ever needs to reverse the effects of another antidote that makes it impossible for Ever and her soul mate, Damen, to touch.
This section contains 2,407 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)