Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapters 1-6
1. Where does Ever take Haven at the beginning of Chapter 1, and why does she take her there?
2. How does Haven feel about what Ever says Roman did?
3. What does Ever tell Haven about immortality?
4. What do Ever and Haven talk about besides immortality?
5. Why does Ever need an antidote?
6. Why does Ever visit Damen, and what do they discuss?
7. What do the twins tell Ever?
8. Where does...
This section contains 837 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)