Short Answer Key
1. What does Haven drop at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. Why does Ever take Haven out to Haven's favorite place in Chapter 1?
To tell Haven that Ever has made her immortal.
3. What does Ever tell Haven about her news?
It must remain a secret.
4. What does Ever see when she studies Haven carefully in Chapter 1?
Haven's skin is changing.
5. What does Ever attempt to do to check out Haven?
Read Haven's energy.
6. What is the young mother doing while pushing a baby stroller at the fountain?
Yelling in her cell phone.
7. What does Haven do while she is thinking about what Ever has told her?
Drums her fingers on the arm of her chair.
8. What kind of bracelet does Ever always wear?
A crystal horseshoe bracelet.
9. How does Haven react to Ever's news...
This section contains 2,470 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)