1. What does Haven drop at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) A dollar bill.
(b) Her wallet.
(c) Her cell phone.
(d) Her cupcake.
2. Why does Ever take Haven out to Haven's favorite place in Chapter 1?
(a) It is Haven's birthday.
(b) It is where Haven's boyfriend works.
(c) To tell Haven that Ever has made her immortal.
(d) Ever lost a bet to Haven.
3. What does Ever tell Haven about her news?
(a) She must drink the elixir twice a day.
(b) She can only tell her family and close friends.
(c) It is only temporary.
(d) It must remain a secret.
4. What does Ever see when she studies Haven carefully in Chapter 1?
(a) Haven's skin is changing.
(b) Haven's aura is now green.
(c) Haven is getting older.
(d) Haven's eyes are turning pink.
5. What does Ever attempt to do to check out Haven?
(a) Read Haven's energy.
(b) Run her wand past Haven.
(c) Have Haven pick up a heavy boulder.
(d) Read Haven's mind.
This section contains 4,999 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)