1. What does Haven drop at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Her cell phone.
(b) Her wallet.
(c) Her cupcake.
(d) A dollar bill.
2. Why does Ever take Haven out to Haven's favorite place in Chapter 1?
(a) To tell Haven that Ever has made her immortal.
(b) It is where Haven's boyfriend works.
(c) Ever lost a bet to Haven.
(d) It is Haven's birthday.
3. What does Ever tell Haven about her news?
(a) She can only tell her family and close friends.
(b) It is only temporary.
(c) It must remain a secret.
(d) She must drink the elixir twice a day.
4. What does Ever see when she studies Haven carefully in Chapter 1?
(a) Haven's aura is now green.
(b) Haven is getting older.
(c) Haven's skin is changing.
(d) Haven's eyes are turning pink.
5. What does Ever attempt to do to check out Haven?
(a) Read Haven's mind.
(b) Read Haven's energy.
(c) Have Haven pick up a heavy boulder.
(d) Run her wand past Haven.
This section contains 4,999 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)