• Ever tells her best friend, Haven, that she made her immortal when Roman tried to poison her. Haven does not believe Roman would poison her.
• Ever tells Haven that the main rule of immortality is that she can tell no one. Ever asks Haven to help her get another antidote from Roman.
• Ever needs the antidote to reverse a curse on her and Damen that prevents them from touching each other.
• The twins remind Ever that it is a new moon that night. Ever goes home and tries to avoid her aunt and her aunt's new boyfriend.
• Ever performs a spell in hopes of breaking the bond that Roman created in a prior spell, but it only seems to make the bond worse.
• Ever goes on a run to Roman's store and sees her boss, Jude. He has an Ouroboros tattoo on his back, and she...
This section contains 1,153 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)