Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie about in the hotel room?
2. Which word describes how Rosalie appears on the surface?
3. Where is Jonathan at the beginning of Scene 2?
4. How does Rosalie communicate with parents of the children she is with?
5. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie after the cuckoo clock chirps?
Essay Topic 1
Identify the climax of this story and the series of events leading up to the climax. How did characters respond to the climax? What did Kopit include in his story to insure that the climax would be as powerful and meaningful as possible?
Essay Topic 2
There are several instances of irony in Kopit's book. Identify at least one of these instances and describe why Kopit may have used irony when describing this particular situation.
Essay Topic 3
Some have identified the plot of Oh Dad, Poor Dad as somewhat ridiculous and/or confusing. Would you agree or disagree? Why?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)