|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How many children are with Rosalie when Jonathan first sees her?
2. How many men are moving the object?
3. Who does Madame Rosepettle say killed her husband?
4. What does Kopit intend the telescope in Scene 2 to symbolize?
5. Why does Madame Rosepettle say she cannot love the Commodore?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What are some of the ridiculous and absurd features in Scene 1?
2. Why does Jonathan bring up the topic of his mother's...
This section contains 760 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)