Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie about in the hotel room?
2. Which word describes how Rosalie appears on the surface?
3. Where is Jonathan at the beginning of Scene 2?
4. How does Rosalie communicate with parents of the children she is with?
5. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie after the cuckoo clock chirps?
Essay Topic 1
What is the tone of Oh Dad, Poor Dad? Why would Kopit choose to write the story in this type of tone? What impact does the tone have on the way the reader perceives the characters and sequence of events?
Essay Topic 2
Which character in Kopit's book is most likable? Why? Which character do you like the least? What is it about that particular character that causes you to dislike him or her?
Essay Topic 3
Identify the climax of this story and the series of events leading up to the climax. How did characters respond to the climax? What did Kopit include in his story to insure that the climax would be as powerful and meaningful as possible?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)