|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan find out after he tells Rosalie he watches her?
2. What is Rosalie's reaction to the conversation with Jonathan?
3. Whose escapades with men does Madame Rosepettle describe in Scene 2?
4. How does Jonathan act when he is describing what the original purpose of the object he used to watch Rosalie was?
5. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie after the cuckoo clock chirps?
Essay Topic 1
What effect does early 1960's Cuba have on Kopit's novel? How does it add to the story? What impact does the war have on characters, and how might they be different had the story been set during a different time?
Essay Topic 2
How does Kopit incorporate the concept of man versus self in his play? Which character do you think is the best example of man versus self and why?
Essay Topic 3
What do you think is the main theme of Kopit's play? Identify at least three events in Oh Dad, Poor Dad that communicate this theme.
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)