|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalie call Jonathan?
2. Which of the following words does not describe Rosalie?
3. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie he does when he is on the porch?
4. Why does Jonathan offer to make something for Rosalie?
5. Who storms into the room after the cuckoo clock chirps?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Madame Rosepettle experiences flashbacks in this story that refer to her relationship with her dead husband. What do these flashbacks teach us about Madame Rosepettle? What purpose do the flashbacks serve in the story?
Essay Topic 2
Some have identified the plot of Oh Dad, Poor Dad as somewhat ridiculous and/or confusing. Would you agree or disagree? Why?
Essay Topic 3
How is Kopit's story ultimately resolved? Do you think the plot was adequately resolved? In your opinion, what could have been added (or removed) to make it more meaningful?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)