|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children are with Rosalie when Jonathan first sees her?
2. Who leaves the hotel room first at the end of Scene 2?
3. Which character likely has the most active life in this play?
4. What is the difference between Madame Rosepettle and the parents of the children Rosalie spends time with?
5. What does Madame Rosepettle call Jonathan in Scene 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How would you describe the development of the relationship between Jonathan and Rosalie? Why do you think Jonathan becomes so quickly attached to her? What benefits do both characters derive from the relationship?
Essay Topic 2
Some have identified the plot of Oh Dad, Poor Dad as somewhat ridiculous and/or confusing. Would you agree or disagree? Why?
Essay Topic 3
The hotel is a significant part of Kopit's story. What does the hotel room symbolize? What similarities can you give between the room and characters' situations?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)