|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan say he finds particularly fulfilling?
2. What does Rosalie do when Jonathan refuses her invitation?
3. After his reaction to being called a different name, what does Jonathan do?
4. What does Rosalie think of the parents of the children she spends time with?
5. Which themes are expressed in Scene 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Some have identified the plot of Oh Dad, Poor Dad as somewhat ridiculous and/or confusing. Would you agree or disagree? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Identify at least three instances of foreshadowing in Kopit's novel. Why would Kopit include these instances? How would the story change if they had not been included?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the characters of Madame Rosepettle and Jonathan. How are their lives different? How are the characters the same?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)