|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who storms into the room after the cuckoo clock chirps?
2. Who leaves the hotel room second at the end of Scene 2?
3. Who leaves the hotel room first at the end of Scene 2?
4. Who makes Jonathan's decisions for him?
5. What does Rosalie call Jonathan?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the characters of Madame Rosepettle and Jonathan. How are their lives different? How are the characters the same?
Essay Topic 2
Some have identified the plot of Oh Dad, Poor Dad as somewhat ridiculous and/or confusing. Would you agree or disagree? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Kopit uses a narrative point of view throughout his entire play. Why do you think he chooses to write this way? What are the pros and cons of using this point of view in this particular story?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)