|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character likely has the most active life in this play?
2. Where has Jonathan gone since the end of Scene 1?
3. How does Rosalie communicate with parents of the children she is with?
4. What was Rosalie doing with the children when Jonathan first saw her?
5. Rosalie tells Jonathan she feels lonely when she does what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
There are several instances of irony in Kopit's book. Identify at least one of these instances and describe why Kopit may have used irony when describing this particular situation.
Essay Topic 2
The title of Kopit's work, Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Momma's Hung You in the Closet and I'm Feeling So Sad, seems straightforward yet indicates a particular significance about one character. In your opinion, why does Kopit choose this particular title for his work? What does this title signify? What does it tell readers about the story?
Essay Topic 3
Which character in Kopit's book is most likable? Why? Which character do you like the least? What is it about that particular character that causes you to dislike him or her?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)