Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie about in the hotel room?
2. Which word describes how Rosalie appears on the surface?
3. Where is Jonathan at the beginning of Scene 2?
4. How does Rosalie communicate with parents of the children she is with?
5. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie after the cuckoo clock chirps?
Essay Topic 1
Which character in Kopit's book is most likable? Why? Which character do you like the least? What is it about that particular character that causes you to dislike him or her?
Essay Topic 2
Kopit uses a great deal of imagery in this play, particularly in the final chapters. What specific examples of imagery did Kopit include? How does this imagery add to the readers' experience of the story?
Essay Topic 3
What effect does early 1960's Cuba have on Kopit's novel? How does it add to the story? What impact does the war have on characters, and how might they be different had the story been set during a different time?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)