Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie about in the hotel room?
2. Which word describes how Rosalie appears on the surface?
3. Where is Jonathan at the beginning of Scene 2?
4. How does Rosalie communicate with parents of the children she is with?
5. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie after the cuckoo clock chirps?
Essay Topic 1
Madame Rosepettle experiences flashbacks in this story that refer to her relationship with her dead husband. What do these flashbacks teach us about Madame Rosepettle? What purpose do the flashbacks serve in the story?
Essay Topic 2
There are several instances of irony in Kopit's book. Identify at least one of these instances and describe why Kopit may have used irony when describing this particular situation.
Essay Topic 3
The title of Kopit's work, Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Momma's Hung You in the Closet and I'm Feeling So Sad, seems straightforward yet indicates a particular significance about one character. In your opinion, why does Kopit choose this particular title for his work? What does this title signify? What does it tell readers about the story?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)