|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie after the cuckoo clock chirps?
2. Which character is experiencing a budding sexual awareness in Scene 2?
3. Which word accurately describes the parents of the children Rosalie is with when Jonathan first sees her?
4. What parental act are the parents of the children Rosalie spends time with sure to enforce?
5. Who storms into the room after the cuckoo clock chirps?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1Some have identified the plot of Oh Dad, Poor Dad as somewhat ridiculous and/or confusing. Would you agree or disagree? Why?
Essay Topic 2How would you describe the development of the relationship between Jonathan and Rosalie? Why do you think Jonathan becomes so quickly attached to her? What benefits do both characters derive from the relationship?
Essay Topic 3What do you think is the main theme of Kopit's play? Identify at least three events in Oh Dad, Poor Dad that communicate this theme.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)