|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children are with Rosalie when Jonathan first sees her?
(a) It is unclear.
2. Why does Jonathan offer to make something for Rosalie?
(a) So she can watch him too.
(b) So they can spend more time together.
(c) So she won't ever forget him.
(d) So she will feel obligated to him.
3. How old is Rosalie?
(a) About Jonathan's age.
(c) It is unclear.
4. Who has been listening to the conversation between Rosalie and Jonathan from the other room?
(a) Madame Rosepettle.
(b) Commodore Roseabove.
(c) Albert Rosepettle.
(d) The bellboys.
5. How can Jonathan's conversation with Rosalie best be described?
(c) Awkward and hurried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jonathan's reaction when Rosalie invites Jonathan to do something with her in the evenings?
2. How much time passes before Scene 2 opens?
3. What parental act are the parents of the children Rosalie spends time with sure to enforce?
4. What does Rosalie think of the parents of the children she spends time with?
5. After his reaction to being called a different name, what does Jonathan do?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)