|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his reaction to being called a different name, what does Jonathan do?
(a) Continues to talk.
(b) Calls his mother.
(c) Runs out of the room.
(d) Writes the name down.
2. Why did Jonathan originally make the object he uses to watch Rosalie?
(a) To give to his mother as a gift.
(b) To sell it and become rich.
(c) To watch airplanes.
(d) To go birdwatching.
3. Which character is experiencing a budding sexual awareness in Scene 2?
(a) Madame Rosepettle.
(d) Albert Rosepettle.
4. Which word describes how Rosalie appears on the surface?
5. What does Jonathan do in the place he has gone outside of his hotel room?
(a) Cares for the pigeons.
(b) Pretends he is the president.
(c) Practices his waltz.
(d) Watches girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose escapades with men does Madame Rosepettle describe in Scene 2?
2. Where is Jonathan at the beginning of Scene 2?
3. What does Jonathan find out after he tells Rosalie he watches her?
4. What does Madame Rosepettle say might harm Jonathan out in the world?
5. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie about in the hotel room?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)