|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jonathan find out after he tells Rosalie he watches her?
(a) That Rosalie does not watch him.
(b) That Rosalie is not interested in him.
(c) That Rosalie is engaged.
(d) That Rosalie has known it for a long time.
2. How does Madame Rosepettle treat Rosalie?
(a) Like a guest.
(d) Like her own daughter.
3. What can the audience see that Jonathan wishes for in Scene 2?
(a) A new telescope.
(b) A longer time to stay at the hotel.
(c) A family and children with Rosalie.
(d) A mother like Madame Rosepettle.
4. What is the difference between Madame Rosepettle and the parents of the children Rosalie spends time with?
(a) Madame Rosepettle cannot remember her child's name.
(b) Madame Rosepettle wants her child to have a fulfilling life.
(c) Madame Rosepettle encourages her child's accomplishments.
(d) Madame Rosepettle is more concerned about her child's happiness.
5. What does Jonathan offer to make Rosalie?
(a) A telescope.
(b) A kaleidoscope.
(c) A necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan say locks him in the room?
2. Who leaves the hotel room second at the end of Scene 2?
3. Which themes are expressed in Scene 2?
4. How does Jonathan react when Rosalie calls him by a different name?
5. Why hasn't Rosalie ever met the parents of the children Rosalie is with?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)