|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalie do when Jonathan refuses her invitation?
(a) She turns away from him and cries.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She yells at him.
(d) She asks him why.
2. How old is Rosalie?
(b) About Jonathan's age.
(c) It is unclear.
3. Why does Jonathan offer to make something for Rosalie?
(a) So she can watch him too.
(b) So she will feel obligated to him.
(c) So she won't ever forget him.
(d) So they can spend more time together.
4. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie he does when he is on the porch?
(a) Makes his own clothes.
(b) Sing out loud.
(c) Sit and watch her.
(d) Thinks about how much he loves his mother.
5. What does Rosalie invite Jonathan to do in the evenings?
(a) Visit her.
(b) Go to dinner.
(c) Walk on the beach.
(d) Swim in the pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Jonathan leave the hotel room?
2. Where is Jonathan at the beginning of Scene 2?
3. Why did Jonathan originally make the object he uses to watch Rosalie?
4. How can Jonathan's conversation with Rosalie best be described?
5. Which of the following words does not describe Rosalie?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)