|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jonathan offer to make Rosalie?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A telescope.
(d) A kaleidoscope.
2. What are Jonathan and Rosalie doing at the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) Playing a game.
(d) Sitting and talking.
3. Where has Jonathan gone since the end of Scene 1?
(c) Only the porch.
(d) The beach and back.
4. How does Jonathan act when he is describing what the original purpose of the object he used to watch Rosalie was?
5. How can Jonathan's conversation with Rosalie best be described?
(b) Awkward and hurried.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character likely has the most active life in this play?
2. Who leaves the hotel room first at the end of Scene 2?
3. After his reaction to being called a different name, what does Jonathan do?
4. What does Jonathan say locks him in the room?
5. What does Rosalie call Jonathan?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)