|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jonathan say he finds particularly fulfilling?
(a) Watching birds.
(b) His relationship with Madame Rosepettle.
(d) His stamp collection.
2. Which character is experiencing a budding sexual awareness in Scene 2?
(a) Albert Rosepettle.
(d) Madame Rosepettle.
3. What does Jonathan offer to make Rosalie?
(b) A kaleidoscope.
(c) A telescope.
(d) A necklace.
4. What does Madame Rosepettle say might harm Jonathan out in the world?
(c) Wild animals.
5. Which of the following words does not describe Rosalie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word describes how Rosalie appears on the surface?
2. How many times does the cuckoo clock chirp in Scene 2?
3. What does Jonathan do in the place he has gone outside of his hotel room?
4. Who storms into the room after the cuckoo clock chirps?
5. Why did Jonathan originally make the object he uses to watch Rosalie?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)