|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kopit indicate Rosalie yearns for?
(a) A boat.
(b) A mother like Madame Rosepettle.
(c) A rich husband.
(d) A family of her own.
2. What is Jonathan's reaction when Rosalie invites Jonathan to do something with her in the evenings?
(a) He says yes immediately.
(b) He hides in the bathroom.
(c) He becomes angry.
(d) He gets nervous.
3. Why hasn't Rosalie ever met the parents of the children Rosalie is with?
(a) They are important politicians.
(b) They are working all the time.
(c) The author doesn't say why.
(d) They are in the hospital.
4. What are Jonathan and Rosalie doing at the beginning of Scene 2?
(b) Sitting and talking.
(c) Playing a game.
5. What does Rosalie do when Jonathan refuses her invitation?
(a) She asks him why.
(b) She yells at him.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She turns away from him and cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jonathan at the beginning of Scene 2?
2. What does Madame Rosepettle call Rosalie?
3. Who makes Jonathan's decisions for him?
4. Whose escapades with men does Madame Rosepettle describe in Scene 2?
5. How much time passes before Scene 2 opens?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)