|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalie do when Jonathan refuses her invitation?
(a) She yells at him.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She turns away from him and cries.
(d) She asks him why.
2. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie after the cuckoo clock chirps?
(a) She is being mean.
(b) He loves her.
(c) It is a sign they should get married.
(d) He wants to kiss her.
3. Who leaves the hotel room first at the end of Scene 2?
(b) Madame Rosepettle.
(d) The bellboy.
4. What parental act are the parents of the children Rosalie spends time with sure to enforce?
(a) Putting the children to bed.
(b) Feeding the children.
(c) Remembering their children's names.
(d) Playing with the children.
5. How can Jonathan's conversation with Rosalie best be described?
(a) Awkward and hurried.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been listening to the conversation between Rosalie and Jonathan from the other room?
2. What does Jonathan offer to make Rosalie?
3. Jonathan's mother wants him to be ________ but won't _________________.
4. How many times does the cuckoo clock chirp in Scene 2?
5. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie about in the hotel room?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)