|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the difference between Madame Rosepettle and the parents of the children Rosalie spends time with?
(a) Madame Rosepettle is more concerned about her child's happiness.
(b) Madame Rosepettle encourages her child's accomplishments.
(c) Madame Rosepettle wants her child to have a fulfilling life.
(d) Madame Rosepettle cannot remember her child's name.
2. What does Kopit indicate Rosalie yearns for?
(a) A mother like Madame Rosepettle.
(b) A family of her own.
(c) A rich husband.
(d) A boat.
3. Who storms into the room after the cuckoo clock chirps?
(a) Madame Rosepettle.
(b) Commodore Roseabove.
(d) Albert Rosepettle.
4. Which of the following words does not describe Jonathan's character?
5. Who leaves the hotel room second at the end of Scene 2?
(b) No one.
(d) Madame Rosepettle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jonathan react when Rosalie calls him by a different name?
2. How many children are with Rosalie when Jonathan first sees her?
3. Who makes Jonathan's decisions for him?
4. What does Rosalie do when Jonathan refuses her invitation?
5. Why did Jonathan originally make the object he uses to watch Rosalie?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)