|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosalie's reaction to the conversation with Jonathan?
(a) She is disgusted.
(b) She is fascinated.
(c) She thinks it is funny.
(d) She is bored.
2. What parental act are the parents of the children Rosalie spends time with sure to enforce?
(a) Putting the children to bed.
(b) Playing with the children.
(c) Remembering their children's names.
(d) Feeding the children.
3. Which of the following words does not describe Jonathan's character?
4. Which character likely has the most active life in this play?
(a) Madame Rosepettle.
(b) Commodore Roseabove.
5. Who makes Jonathan's decisions for him?
(a) Jonathan's father.
(d) Madame Rosepettle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie after the cuckoo clock chirps?
2. How many children are with Rosalie when Jonathan first sees her?
3. How much time passes before Scene 2 opens?
4. How much time does Jonathan spend in the place he goes outside his hotel room?
5. What are Jonathan and Rosalie doing at the beginning of Scene 2?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)