|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalie say to Madame Rosepettle?
(a) She is moving across the country.
(b) She wants to have children.
(c) She wishes Madame Rosepettle was her mother.
(d) She shouldn't keep her son locked up.
2. Who leaves the hotel room second at the end of Scene 2?
(b) Madame Rosepettle.
(d) No one.
3. How does Jonathan act when he is describing what the original purpose of the object he used to watch Rosalie was?
4. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie he does when he is on the porch?
(a) Sit and watch her.
(b) Sing out loud.
(c) Makes his own clothes.
(d) Thinks about how much he loves his mother.
5. How does Jonathan react when Rosalie calls him by a different name?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He tells her he likes it.
(c) He is upset.
(d) He starts crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madame Rosepettle say might harm Jonathan out in the world?
2. What does Rosalie do when Jonathan refuses her invitation?
3. After his reaction to being called a different name, what does Jonathan do?
4. What does Jonathan find out after he tells Rosalie he watches her?
5. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie about in the hotel room?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)