|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalie think of the parents of the children she spends time with?
(a) They are good listeners.
(b) That they are great parents.
(c) They should let Rosalie keep them all the time.
(d) They should not have custody of their children.
2. What is Rosalie's reaction to the conversation with Jonathan?
(a) She is disgusted.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She is fascinated.
(d) She thinks it is funny.
3. Why hasn't Rosalie ever met the parents of the children Rosalie is with?
(a) They are working all the time.
(b) They are in the hospital.
(c) They are important politicians.
(d) The author doesn't say why.
4. How much time does Jonathan spend in the place he goes outside his hotel room?
(a) Ten minutes each day.
(b) All morning.
(c) It is unclear.
(d) Twelve hours each day.
5. Rosalie tells Jonathan she feels lonely when she does what?
(d) Goes to sleep at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Jonathan leave the hotel room?
2. What can the audience see that Jonathan wishes for in Scene 2?
3. How much time passes before Scene 2 opens?
4. What does Jonathan offer to make Rosalie?
5. Jonathan's mother wants him to be ________ but won't _________________.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)