|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jonathan say locks him in the room?
(a) Coins, stamps, and plants.
(b) Birds, fish, and cats.
(c) Fruits and vegetables.
(d) His mother and father.
2. Who has been listening to the conversation between Rosalie and Jonathan from the other room?
(a) Albert Rosepettle.
(b) Commodore Roseabove.
(c) The bellboys.
(d) Madame Rosepettle.
3. Why does Jonathan offer to make something for Rosalie?
(a) So she won't ever forget him.
(b) So she can watch him too.
(c) So they can spend more time together.
(d) So she will feel obligated to him.
4. Which word describes how Rosalie appears on the surface?
5. Which of the following words does not describe Rosalie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madame Rosepettle call Rosalie?
2. What is Jonathan's reaction when Rosalie invites Jonathan to do something with her in the evenings?
3. Which of the following words does not describe Jonathan's character?
4. What does Jonathan find out after he tells Rosalie he watches her?
5. Who makes Jonathan's decisions for him?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)