|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his reaction to being called a different name, what does Jonathan do?
(a) Writes the name down.
(b) Calls his mother.
(c) Runs out of the room.
(d) Continues to talk.
2. How can Jonathan's conversation with Rosalie best be described?
(d) Awkward and hurried.
3. Where has Jonathan gone since the end of Scene 1?
(b) Only the porch.
(c) The beach and back.
4. What does Jonathan do as he is speaking with Rosalie in Scene 2?
(b) Washes his hands.
(d) Waters the plants.
5. How much time does Jonathan spend in the place he goes outside his hotel room?
(a) Ten minutes each day.
(b) All morning.
(c) It is unclear.
(d) Twelve hours each day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Madame Rosepettle treat Rosalie?
2. Which word describes how Rosalie appears on the surface?
3. Which word accurately describes the parents of the children Rosalie is with when Jonathan first sees her?
4. What does Kopit indicate Rosalie yearns for?
5. What does Madame Rosepettle call Jonathan in Scene 2?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)