|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalie think of the parents of the children she spends time with?
(a) They should not have custody of their children.
(b) That they are great parents.
(c) They are good listeners.
(d) They should let Rosalie keep them all the time.
2. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie about in the hotel room?
(a) His mother's Venus flytraps.
(b) The television.
(c) The toilet.
(d) The mattresses.
3. What does Rosalie call Jonathan?
4. Where has Jonathan gone since the end of Scene 1?
(a) The beach and back.
(b) Only the porch.
5. What does Jonathan find out after he tells Rosalie he watches her?
(a) That Rosalie is engaged.
(b) That Rosalie is not interested in him.
(c) That Rosalie has known it for a long time.
(d) That Rosalie does not watch him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the hotel room first at the end of Scene 2?
2. How old is Rosalie?
3. Whose escapades with men does Madame Rosepettle describe in Scene 2?
4. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie he does when he is on the porch?
5. Who leaves the hotel room second at the end of Scene 2?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)