|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes Jonathan's decisions for him?
(a) Madame Rosepettle.
(d) Jonathan's father.
2. What does Jonathan do in the place he has gone outside of his hotel room?
(a) Practices his waltz.
(b) Watches girls.
(c) Cares for the pigeons.
(d) Pretends he is the president.
3. What does Jonathan use to watch Rosalie?
(a) A kaleidoscope.
(b) A telescope.
(d) A magnifying glass.
4. How many children are with Rosalie when Jonathan first sees her?
(a) It is unclear.
5. How does Jonathan react when Rosalie calls him by a different name?
(a) He starts crying.
(b) He tells her he likes it.
(c) He is upset.
(d) He laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rosalie communicate with parents of the children she is with?
2. How many times does the cuckoo clock chirp in Scene 2?
3. Which themes are expressed in Scene 2?
4. Why hasn't Rosalie ever met the parents of the children Rosalie is with?
5. Which character is experiencing a budding sexual awareness in Scene 2?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)