|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Madame Rosepettle treat Rosalie?
(b) Like a guest.
(d) Like her own daughter.
2. What does Jonathan offer to make Rosalie?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A telescope.
(d) A kaleidoscope.
3. What does Rosalie say to Madame Rosepettle?
(a) She wishes Madame Rosepettle was her mother.
(b) She is moving across the country.
(c) She shouldn't keep her son locked up.
(d) She wants to have children.
4. How much time does Jonathan spend in the place he goes outside his hotel room?
(a) Twelve hours each day.
(b) All morning.
(c) Ten minutes each day.
(d) It is unclear.
5. How can Jonathan's conversation with Rosalie best be described?
(a) Awkward and hurried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalie call Jonathan?
2. What is the difference between Madame Rosepettle and the parents of the children Rosalie spends time with?
3. How does Jonathan react when Rosalie calls him by a different name?
4. How many children are with Rosalie when Jonathan first sees her?
5. How old is Rosalie?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)