|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes before Scene 2 opens?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) A few hours.
(c) It is unclear.
(d) One year.
2. What does Jonathan offer to make Rosalie?
(a) A telescope.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A kaleidoscope.
3. How does Jonathan react when Rosalie calls him by a different name?
(a) He starts crying.
(b) He tells her he likes it.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He is upset.
4. What does Rosalie try to do after the cuckoo clock chirps?
(a) Kiss Jonathan.
(b) Leave out the window.
(c) Unlock the door.
(d) Hug Madame Rosepettle.
5. How much time does Jonathan spend in the place he goes outside his hotel room?
(a) Ten minutes each day.
(b) It is unclear.
(c) Twelve hours each day.
(d) All morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What parental act are the parents of the children Rosalie spends time with sure to enforce?
2. Why hasn't Rosalie ever met the parents of the children Rosalie is with?
3. What does Rosalie think of the parents of the children she spends time with?
4. What is Jonathan's reaction when Rosalie invites Jonathan to do something with her in the evenings?
5. What does Madame Rosepettle say might harm Jonathan out in the world?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)