|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jonathan originally make the object he uses to watch Rosalie?
(a) To give to his mother as a gift.
(b) To go birdwatching.
(c) To sell it and become rich.
(d) To watch airplanes.
2. How does Jonathan act when he is describing what the original purpose of the object he used to watch Rosalie was?
3. What does Rosalie try to do after the cuckoo clock chirps?
(a) Unlock the door.
(b) Leave out the window.
(c) Kiss Jonathan.
(d) Hug Madame Rosepettle.
4. What is the difference between Madame Rosepettle and the parents of the children Rosalie spends time with?
(a) Madame Rosepettle cannot remember her child's name.
(b) Madame Rosepettle wants her child to have a fulfilling life.
(c) Madame Rosepettle is more concerned about her child's happiness.
(d) Madame Rosepettle encourages her child's accomplishments.
5. Why won't Jonathan leave the hotel room?
(a) He is watching his mother's cat.
(b) His mother would not approve.
(c) He is afraid of the sunshine.
(d) He likes the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan find out after he tells Rosalie he watches her?
2. After his reaction to being called a different name, what does Jonathan do?
3. What does Rosalie say to Madame Rosepettle?
4. Which of the following words does not describe Rosalie?
5. Who makes Jonathan's decisions for him?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)