|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rosalie communicate with parents of the children she is with?
(a) Through letters.
(c) She doesn't communicate with them at all.
(d) On the phone.
2. Why does Jonathan offer to make something for Rosalie?
(a) So they can spend more time together.
(b) So she can watch him too.
(c) So she will feel obligated to him.
(d) So she won't ever forget him.
3. What does Jonathan find out after he tells Rosalie he watches her?
(a) That Rosalie does not watch him.
(b) That Rosalie has known it for a long time.
(c) That Rosalie is engaged.
(d) That Rosalie is not interested in him.
4. How does Jonathan act when he is describing what the original purpose of the object he used to watch Rosalie was?
5. Which word accurately describes the parents of the children Rosalie is with when Jonathan first sees her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does not describe Rosalie?
2. What is Jonathan's reaction when Rosalie invites Jonathan to do something with her in the evenings?
3. What is the difference between Madame Rosepettle and the parents of the children Rosalie spends time with?
4. What does Jonathan say he finds particularly fulfilling?
5. What does Madame Rosepettle call Jonathan in Scene 2?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)