|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madame Rosepettle say might harm Jonathan out in the world?
(c) Wild animals.
2. Which themes are expressed in Scene 2?
(a) Self-respect and compassion for others.
(b) Solace and growth.
(c) Sexuality and loneliness.
(d) Family ties and forgiveness.
3. Who leaves the hotel room second at the end of Scene 2?
(b) No one.
(c) Madame Rosepettle.
4. What does Jonathan find out after he tells Rosalie he watches her?
(a) That Rosalie does not watch him.
(b) That Rosalie is not interested in him.
(c) That Rosalie is engaged.
(d) That Rosalie has known it for a long time.
5. Who leaves the hotel room first at the end of Scene 2?
(a) Madame Rosepettle.
(c) The bellboy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jonathan originally make the object he uses to watch Rosalie?
2. Which of the following words does not describe Jonathan's character?
3. How many children are with Rosalie when Jonathan first sees her?
4. Why won't Jonathan leave the hotel room?
5. What does Rosalie invite Jonathan to do in the evenings?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)