|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which themes are expressed in Scene 2?
(a) Self-respect and compassion for others.
(b) Family ties and forgiveness.
(c) Solace and growth.
(d) Sexuality and loneliness.
2. Why did Jonathan originally make the object he uses to watch Rosalie?
(a) To sell it and become rich.
(b) To give to his mother as a gift.
(c) To go birdwatching.
(d) To watch airplanes.
3. Which character is experiencing a budding sexual awareness in Scene 2?
(b) Albert Rosepettle.
(d) Madame Rosepettle.
4. Why does Jonathan offer to make something for Rosalie?
(a) So she won't ever forget him.
(b) So she can watch him too.
(c) So she will feel obligated to him.
(d) So they can spend more time together.
5. How does Jonathan act when he is describing what the original purpose of the object he used to watch Rosalie was?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does not describe Rosalie?
2. What does Rosalie invite Jonathan to do in the evenings?
3. Which of the following words does not describe Jonathan's character?
4. How much time does Jonathan spend in the place he goes outside his hotel room?
5. What does Rosalie think of the parents of the children she spends time with?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)