|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the hotel room second at the end of Scene 2?
(b) No one.
(c) Madame Rosepettle.
2. Why does Jonathan offer to make something for Rosalie?
(a) So they can spend more time together.
(b) So she won't ever forget him.
(c) So she can watch him too.
(d) So she will feel obligated to him.
3. Where has Jonathan gone since the end of Scene 1?
(a) Only the porch.
(c) The beach and back.
4. How much time does Jonathan spend in the place he goes outside his hotel room?
(a) Ten minutes each day.
(b) It is unclear.
(c) All morning.
(d) Twelve hours each day.
5. Which word accurately describes the parents of the children Rosalie is with when Jonathan first sees her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character likely has the most active life in this play?
2. What is Jonathan's reaction when Rosalie invites Jonathan to do something with her in the evenings?
3. What does Rosalie do when Jonathan refuses her invitation?
4. What does Jonathan say he finds particularly fulfilling?
5. Who leaves the hotel room first at the end of Scene 2?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)