|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does not describe Rosalie?
2. Who makes Jonathan's decisions for him?
(c) Madame Rosepettle.
(d) Jonathan's father.
3. What does Jonathan say he finds particularly fulfilling?
(a) His relationship with Madame Rosepettle.
(c) Watching birds.
(d) His stamp collection.
4. What does Rosalie invite Jonathan to do in the evenings?
(a) Visit her.
(b) Swim in the pool.
(c) Go to dinner.
(d) Walk on the beach.
5. How much time does Jonathan spend in the place he goes outside his hotel room?
(a) Twelve hours each day.
(b) Ten minutes each day.
(c) It is unclear.
(d) All morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word accurately describes the parents of the children Rosalie is with when Jonathan first sees her?
2. How many children are with Rosalie when Jonathan first sees her?
3. What was Rosalie doing with the children when Jonathan first saw her?
4. What does Jonathan use to watch Rosalie?
5. Which of the following words does not describe Jonathan's character?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)