Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie about in the hotel room?
(a) The mattresses.
(b) The toilet.
(c) The television.
(d) His mother's Venus flytraps.
2. Which word describes how Rosalie appears on the surface?
3. Where is Jonathan at the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) The beach.
(b) In the hotel room.
(d) In the hotel diningroom.
4. How does Rosalie communicate with parents of the children she is with?
(a) She doesn't communicate with them at all.
(c) On the phone.
(d) Through letters.
5. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie after the cuckoo clock chirps?
(a) It is a sign they should get married.
(b) She is being mean.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He wants to kiss her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan use to watch Rosalie?
2. What parental act are the parents of the children Rosalie spends time with sure to enforce?
3. Which of the following words does not describe Rosalie?
4. Whose escapades with men does Madame Rosepettle describe in Scene 2?
5. What is the difference between Madame Rosepettle and the parents of the children Rosalie spends time with?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)