Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie about in the hotel room?
(a) The mattresses.
(b) The toilet.
(c) The television.
(d) His mother's Venus flytraps.
2. Which word describes how Rosalie appears on the surface?
3. Where is Jonathan at the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) The beach.
(b) In the hotel room.
(d) In the hotel diningroom.
4. How does Rosalie communicate with parents of the children she is with?
(a) She doesn't communicate with them at all.
(c) On the phone.
(d) Through letters.
5. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie after the cuckoo clock chirps?
(a) It is a sign they should get married.
(b) She is being mean.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He wants to kiss her.
6. What does Jonathan use to watch Rosalie?
(a) A magnifying glass.
(b) A kaleidoscope.
(d) A telescope.
7. What parental act are the parents of the children Rosalie spends time with sure to enforce?
(a) Playing with the children.
(b) Remembering their children's names.
(c) Feeding the children.
(d) Putting the children to bed.
8. Which of the following words does not describe Rosalie?
9. Whose escapades with men does Madame Rosepettle describe in Scene 2?
(a) Her ex-husband's.
(c) Her own.
(d) The hotel owner's.
10. What is the difference between Madame Rosepettle and the parents of the children Rosalie spends time with?
(a) Madame Rosepettle is more concerned about her child's happiness.
(b) Madame Rosepettle encourages her child's accomplishments.
(c) Madame Rosepettle cannot remember her child's name.
(d) Madame Rosepettle wants her child to have a fulfilling life.
11. Who storms into the room after the cuckoo clock chirps?
(a) Commodore Roseabove.
(b) Madame Rosepettle.
(c) Albert Rosepettle.
12. What does Madame Rosepettle say might harm Jonathan out in the world?
(a) Wild animals.
13. How does Jonathan act when he is describing what the original purpose of the object he used to watch Rosalie was?
14. Which character is experiencing a budding sexual awareness in Scene 2?
(b) Madame Rosepettle.
(d) Albert Rosepettle.
15. How does Madame Rosepettle treat Rosalie?
(a) Like a guest.
(b) Like her own daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does the cuckoo clock chirp in Scene 2?
2. Why won't Jonathan leave the hotel room?
3. What does Jonathan do in the place he has gone outside of his hotel room?
4. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie he does when he is on the porch?
5. What was Rosalie doing with the children when Jonathan first saw her?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)