|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Madame Rosepettle first say she put her son when she brought him home after giving birth?
(a) A cage.
(b) The closet.
(c) The couch.
(d) The oven.
2. What does the person Madame Rosepettle plans to meet at the end of Scene 1 own?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A boat.
(c) A mansion.
(d) A limo.
3. How much time passes before Scene 3 opens?
(a) Three years.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) Several months.
(d) One week.
4. What is special about the person Madame Rosepettle plans to meet at the end of Scene 1?
(a) He has twenty children.
(b) He is the wealthiest person in the area.
(c) He is a famous actor.
(d) He is the oldest man alive.
5. What does Madame Rosepettle ask Jonathan at the end of the play?
(a) Why he won't love only her.
(b) What the meaning of the mess is.
(c) Why he is so frightened all the time.
(d) Why he can't be a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the additional man arrive with in the hotel room?
2. What is Jonathan listening to in his room in Scene 3?
3. How many children are with Rosalie when Jonathan first sees her?
4. How many men are moving the object?
5. Which character is best described as wealthy, bossy, and eccentric?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)