|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalie confess to have done at a younger age?
(a) Dropped out of school.
(b) Prostituted herself in Havana.
(c) Had a baby.
(d) Married Jonathan's father.
2. What parental act are the parents of the children Rosalie spends time with sure to enforce?
(a) Playing with the children.
(b) Remembering their children's names.
(c) Feeding the children.
(d) Putting the children to bed.
3. What quality does Madame Rosepettle admit to not being?
4. Who berates the men in the hotel room?
(b) Madame Rosepettle's parrot.
(c) Madame Rosepettle.
5. What did Madame Rosepettle do after she and her husband made love?
(a) Cried and asked for a divorce.
(b) Took a mattress into another room to sleep.
(c) Walked along the beach.
(d) Killed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are moving the object?
2. What does Madame Rosepettle suggest she and her companion drink?
3. Rosalie tells Jonathan she feels lonely when she does what?
4. Jonathan says he is so lonely he often does what?
5. What object are the men moving into the hotel room?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)