|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can the type of theater Kopit tries to depict be characterized?
2. Which character can be described as forceful and rude?
(b) Madame Rosepettle.
(d) The bellboy.
3. Who scolds the men in the hotel room?
(a) Madame Rosepettle.
(b) Commodore Roseabove.
(c) Their boss.
4. How many children are with Rosalie when Jonathan first sees her?
(b) It is unclear.
5. What is Rosalie wearing when she enters Jonathan's room?
(a) A wedding dress.
(b) A bathing suit.
(c) An evening gown.
(d) A childish outfit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands up for himself in the first act?
2. Who asks Madame Rosepettle to kiss him?
3. Jonathan's mother wants him to be ________ but won't _________________.
4. Who does the author suggest will become Madame Rosepettle's next lover?
5. What does Madame Rosepettle ask the bellboys about in the harbor?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)