|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalie ask Jonathan to do with her?
(a) Go swimming.
(b) Run away and get married.
(c) Move to the city.
2. On what does Jonathan draw Xs in Scene 1?
(a) His mother's handkerchief.
(c) His hand.
(d) The bedspread.
3. How can Jonathan's conversation with Rosalie best be described?
(a) Awkward and hurried.
4. What was unique about Madame Rosepettle's son at birth?
(a) He had teeth.
(b) He had long hair.
(c) He could crawl.
(d) He was talking.
5. Which character in Scene 1 seems to be most insane?
(c) The hotel owner.
(d) Madame Rosepettle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan says he is so lonely he often does what?
2. What does Rosalie do when Jonathan refuses her invitation?
3. Who storms into the room after the cuckoo clock chirps?
4. What was Madame Rosepettle's husband's name?
5. What does the additional man arrive with in the hotel room?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)