|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalie say to Madame Rosepettle?
(a) She shouldn't keep her son locked up.
(b) She wishes Madame Rosepettle was her mother.
(c) She wants to have children.
(d) She is moving across the country.
2. Why does Jonathan draw Xs in Scene 1?
(a) He is making a map.
(b) He didn't understand his mother.
(c) He is being rebellious.
(d) He likes to doodle.
3. How old is Rosalie?
(a) About Jonathan's age.
(c) It is unclear.
4. How does Rosalie communicate with parents of the children she is with?
(a) Through letters.
(c) On the phone.
(d) She doesn't communicate with them at all.
5. What parental act are the parents of the children Rosalie spends time with sure to enforce?
(a) Remembering their children's names.
(b) Playing with the children.
(c) Putting the children to bed.
(d) Feeding the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is this play written?
2. What does Madame Rosepettle say about the tip she gives the bellboys?
3. How would the plot of the first scene be described?
4. Why hasn't Rosalie ever met the parents of the children Rosalie is with?
5. What does Kopit indicate Rosalie yearns for?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)