|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Madame Rosepettle speaks to her son, how does he answer her?
2. What object are the men moving into the hotel room?
(a) A trunk.
(b) A coffin.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A television.
3. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie he does when he is on the porch?
(a) Thinks about how much he loves his mother.
(b) Makes his own clothes.
(c) Sing out loud.
(d) Sit and watch her.
4. What does Rosalie do when Jonathan refuses her invitation?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She asks him why.
(c) She turns away from him and cries.
(d) She yells at him.
5. What is Rosalie's reaction to the conversation with Jonathan?
(a) She is fascinated.
(b) She is disgusted.
(c) She is bored.
(d) She thinks it is funny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character can be described as forceful and rude?
2. Why does Jonathan offer to make something for Rosalie?
3. How does Jonathan act when he is describing what the original purpose of the object he used to watch Rosalie was?
4. What is Madame Rosepettle eager to teach her son about?
5. What does Jonathan say he finds particularly fulfilling?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)