|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This play is a reaction to what artistic concept?
2. What does Madame Rosepettle say might harm Jonathan out in the world?
(a) Wild animals.
3. What does Rosalie invite Jonathan to do in the evenings?
(a) Go to dinner.
(b) Walk on the beach.
(c) Visit her.
(d) Swim in the pool.
4. Which character is experiencing a budding sexual awareness in Scene 2?
(b) Madame Rosepettle.
(d) Albert Rosepettle.
5. Whose escapades with men does Madame Rosepettle describe in Scene 2?
(b) The hotel owner's.
(c) Her ex-husband's.
(d) Her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the play take place?
2. Which word describes the hotel where Scene 1 takes place?
3. What is the reaction from the men to the object in the hotel room?
4. By the end of Scene 1, is Madame Rosepettle depicted as self-centered?
5. What does Madame Rosepettle say about the tip she gives the bellboys?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)