|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Madame Rosepettle asks Jonathan to do something, what does he do?
(a) The opposite.
(c) Talks rudely to her.
(d) Exactly what she tells him to do.
2. What does Jonathan say he finds particularly fulfilling?
(a) Watching birds.
(c) His relationship with Madame Rosepettle.
(d) His stamp collection.
3. Why won't Jonathan leave the hotel room?
(a) His mother would not approve.
(b) He likes the room.
(c) He is afraid of the sunshine.
(d) He is watching his mother's cat.
4. Who follows Madame Rosepettle around the room?
(a) Her lover.
(b) Albert Rosepettle.
(d) The bellboys.
5. What is the reaction from the men to the object in the hotel room?
(a) They do not react.
(b) They laugh.
(c) They scream and run away.
(d) They are horrified.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are moving the object?
2. Where is Jonathan at the beginning of Scene 2?
3. What does Rosalie say to Madame Rosepettle?
4. What is Jonathan's reaction when Rosalie invites Jonathan to do something with her in the evenings?
5. What does the person Madame Rosepettle plans to meet at the end of Scene 1 own?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)