|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does not describe Jonathan's character?
2. Rosalie tells Jonathan she feels lonely when she does what?
(d) Goes to sleep at night.
3. Who has been listening to the conversation between Rosalie and Jonathan from the other room?
(a) Madame Rosepettle.
(b) Commodore Roseabove.
(c) The bellboys.
(d) Albert Rosepettle.
4. Why did Jonathan originally make the object he uses to watch Rosalie?
(a) To give to his mother as a gift.
(b) To sell it and become rich.
(c) To go birdwatching.
(d) To watch airplanes.
5. How much time passes before Scene 2 opens?
(a) A few hours.
(b) One year.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) It is unclear.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Rosalie?
2. What disability does Jonathan struggle with?
3. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie after the cuckoo clock chirps?
4. Which of the following words does not describe Rosalie?
5. What does Rosalie do when Jonathan refuses her invitation?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)