|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the object after something is broken off of it?
(a) It becomes much lighter.
(c) It falls to the ground.
(d) It is placed on the bed.
2. What object are the men moving into the hotel room?
(a) A coffin.
(b) A television.
(c) A trunk.
(d) A suitcase.
3. What does Madame Rosepettle's piranha eat?
4. What is the title of the person who stands up for himself to Madame Rosepettle?
5. What does Jonathan's relationship with his mother seem to be like?
(b) Kind and cordial.
(d) Mutually loving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What breaks off of the object being moved by the men?
2. How does Jonathan treat the bellboys?
3. What quality does Madame Rosepettle admit to not being?
4. Why doesn't Madame Rosepettle want any sunlight to enter the room?
5. What is Madame Rosepettle eager to teach her son about?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)