|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does the play take place?
(b) The United States.
2. How can the type of theater Kopit tries to depict be characterized?
3. Where does Madame Rosepettle say she received the best treatment?
(a) Buenos Aires.
(b) New York City.
(c) Her own home.
4. What object are the men moving into the hotel room?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A television.
(c) A coffin.
(d) A trunk.
5. What breaks off of the object being moved by the men?
(a) A nameplate.
(d) A statuette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the group of bellboys as more things are moved into the hotel room?
2. Why does Madame Rosepettle complain to the bellboys about her piranha?
3. When Madame Rosepettle speaks to her son, how does he answer her?
4. On the surface, how is Madame Rosepettle defined?
5. What quality does Madame Rosepettle admit to not being?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)