|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the men coming into the hotel room?
(b) Hotel owners.
(d) Taxicab drivers.
2. Where does Madame Rosepettle say she received the best treatment?
(b) Buenos Aires.
(c) New York City.
(d) Her own home.
3. Why doesn't Madame Rosepettle want any sunlight to enter the room?
(a) She doesn't wany anyone to see her.
(b) Jonathan has just had surgery.
(c) She is in mourning.
(d) She is sensitive to sunlight.
4. When Madame Rosepettle speaks to her son, how does he answer her?
5. On what does Jonathan draw Xs in Scene 1?
(a) His hand.
(c) His mother's handkerchief.
(d) The bedspread.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Jonathan deliberately try to make the bellboys upset?
2. What happens to the object after something is broken off of it?
3. Why does Jonathan draw Xs in Scene 1?
4. Who stands up for himself in the first act?
5. What does Madame Rosepettle's piranha eat?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)