|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality does Madame Rosepettle admit to not being?
2. Why does Jonathan draw Xs in Scene 1?
(a) He is being rebellious.
(b) He didn't understand his mother.
(c) He likes to doodle.
(d) He is making a map.
3. Who does the author suggest will become Madame Rosepettle's next lover?
(a) One of the bellboys.
(d) Commodore Roseabove.
4. What does the additional man arrive with in the hotel room?
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A television.
(d) A Dictaphone.
5. According to Scene 1, why is Madame Rosepettle in mourning?
(a) Jonathan's cat is sick.
(b) She has lost her inheritance.
(c) Her mother has died.
(d) It is unclear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Madame Rosepettle complain to the bellboys about her piranha?
2. On the surface, how is Madame Rosepettle defined?
3. On what does Jonathan draw Xs in Scene 1?
4. What does the reader think Madame Rosepettle's next relationship will be like?
5. Which character in Scene 1 seems to be most insane?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)