|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Madame Rosepettle done to her husband's body?
(a) Sent it to his mother's house.
(b) Buried it.
(c) Cremated it.
(d) Stuffed it and put it in the closet.
2. What pins Jonathan to the ground as he tries to leave the room?
(a) The Venus flytrap.
(b) His father's body.
(c) His dog.
(d) A coffin.
3. After his reaction to being called a different name, what does Jonathan do?
(a) Continues to talk.
(b) Calls his mother.
(c) Writes the name down.
(d) Runs out of the room.
4. What does Rosalie call Jonathan?
5. What does Rosalie try to do after the cuckoo clock chirps?
(a) Hug Madame Rosepettle.
(b) Unlock the door.
(c) Leave out the window.
(d) Kiss Jonathan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kopit intend the telescope in Scene 2 to symbolize?
2. In Scene 1, dialogue and characters seem to be ________________.
3. What does the person Madame Rosepettle plans to meet at the end of Scene 1 own?
4. What falls out of the closet as Rosalie tries to make love to Jonathan?
5. What are Jonathan and Rosalie doing at the beginning of Scene 2?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)