|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madame Rosepettle discover her husband says in his sleep?
(a) He wants to kill Madame Rosepettle.
(b) He is planning to run away with Jonathan.
(c) Passionate words to his mistress.
(d) He hasn't worked in a year.
2. After her meeting with the Commodore, where does Madame Rosepettle go?
(a) The beach.
(b) Her bedroom.
(c) On a boat ride.
(d) To work.
3. What object are the men moving into the hotel room?
(a) A coffin.
(b) A trunk.
(c) A television.
(d) A suitcase.
4. What does Jonathan perceive the Venus flytraps and fish are doing?
(a) Talking to each other.
(c) Speaking to him and grabbing at him.
5. What disability does Jonathan struggle with?
(a) A stutter.
(b) A limp.
(c) A paralyzed hand.
(d) A lisp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jonathan treat the bellboys?
2. Which character is best described as wealthy, bossy, and eccentric?
3. What does Madame Rosepettle's husband begin doing in his sleep?
4. What does Jonathan's relationship with his mother seem to be like?
5. What is Rosalie's reaction to the conversation with Jonathan?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)