|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalie ask Jonathan to do with her?
(a) Run away and get married.
(b) Go swimming.
(c) Move to the city.
2. Where does Jonathan hide as he hears voices coming toward the hotel room?
(a) In the closet.
(b) Behind the curtains.
(c) Behind the plants.
(d) Under the bed.
3. What is Rosalie wearing when she enters Jonathan's room?
(a) A wedding dress.
(b) A bathing suit.
(c) An evening gown.
(d) A childish outfit.
4. What does the reader think Madame Rosepettle's next relationship will be like?
5. What are Jonathan and Rosalie doing at the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) Playing a game.
(d) Sitting and talking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan's relationship with his mother seem to be like?
2. Where does Madame Rosepettle say she received the best treatment?
3. Who enters the hotel room with Madame Rosepettle?
4. How many children are with Rosalie when Jonathan first sees her?
5. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie he does when he is on the porch?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)