|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does the play take place?
(d) The United States.
2. How can the type of theater Kopit tries to depict be characterized?
3. What quality does Madame Rosepettle admit to not being?
4. Which term is incorporated into many characters' names?
5. How would the plot of the first scene be described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the men coming into the hotel room?
2. When Madame Rosepettle speaks to her son, how does he answer her?
3. Who does the author suggest will become Madame Rosepettle's next lover?
4. On what does Jonathan draw Xs in Scene 1?
5. Who does Madame Rosepettle tell to make a note to have the bellboys fired?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)