|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jonathan draw Xs in Scene 1?
(a) He didn't understand his mother.
(b) He is being rebellious.
(c) He is making a map.
(d) He likes to doodle.
2. What does Madame Rosepettle give the men as a tip?
(a) Her plants.
(c) A blank check.
(d) Stamps and coins.
3. Which of the following is not a name Madame Rosepettle calls her son?
4. Who refuses to be satisfied with the men in her room?
(a) Madame Rosepettle's piranha.
(c) Jonathan's cat.
(d) Madame Rosepettle.
5. How does Jonathan treat the bellboys?
(c) He does not interact with them at all.
(d) As if they are invisible.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the men described as they try to figure out what to do with the object?
2. What disability does Jonathan struggle with?
3. What type of room do the men enter as they are coming into the hotel room?
4. How can the type of theater Kopit tries to depict be characterized?
5. What does the reader think Madame Rosepettle's next relationship will be like?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)