|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Madame Rosepettle speaks to her son, how does he answer her?
2. What does Jonathan's relationship with his mother seem to be like?
(a) Kind and cordial.
(b) Mutually loving.
3. How many lines does Jonathan have in Scene 1?
(a) Very few.
(c) He only has one long monologue.
4. On the surface, how is Madame Rosepettle defined?
(a) Beautiful and extravagant.
(b) Clean and smooth.
(c) Soft and warm.
(d) Ugly and demanding.
5. Who does Madame Rosepettle tell to make a note to have the bellboys fired?
(a) Commodore Roseabove.
(c) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Madame Rosepettle want any sunlight to enter the room?
2. When Madame Rosepettle asks Jonathan to do something, what does he do?
3. Where does the play take place?
4. How many men are moving the object?
5. According to Scene 1, why is Madame Rosepettle in mourning?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)