|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Madame Rosepettle treat Rosalie?
(a) Like her own daughter.
(b) Like a guest.
2. On the surface, how is Madame Rosepettle defined?
(a) Beautiful and extravagant.
(b) Ugly and demanding.
(c) Soft and warm.
(d) Clean and smooth.
3. Why doesn't Madame Rosepettle want any sunlight to enter the room?
(a) She is sensitive to sunlight.
(b) Jonathan has just had surgery.
(c) She is in mourning.
(d) She doesn't wany anyone to see her.
4. Who makes Jonathan's decisions for him?
(c) Madame Rosepettle.
(d) Jonathan's father.
5. Who scolds the men in the hotel room?
(a) Commodore Roseabove.
(b) Madame Rosepettle.
(d) Their boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. This play is a reaction to what artistic concept?
2. What does Jonathan find out after he tells Rosalie he watches her?
3. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie after the cuckoo clock chirps?
4. Which character can be described as forceful and rude?
5. According to Scene 1, why is Madame Rosepettle in mourning?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)