|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children are with Rosalie when Jonathan first sees her?
(c) It is unclear.
2. What does Madame Rosepettle say about the tip she gives the bellboys?
(a) It is very valuable.
(b) They earned it with their hard work.
(c) It is all she has.
(d) They don't deserve it.
3. Which character is experiencing a budding sexual awareness in Scene 2?
(b) Albert Rosepettle.
(c) Madame Rosepettle.
4. What does Madame Rosepettle's piranha eat?
5. Where is Jonathan at the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) The beach.
(b) In the hotel room.
(d) In the hotel diningroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Madame Rosepettle complain to the bellboys about her piranha?
2. By the end of Scene 1, is Madame Rosepettle depicted as self-centered?
3. What happens to the object after something is broken off of it?
4. Who makes Jonathan's decisions for him?
5. Who has been listening to the conversation between Rosalie and Jonathan from the other room?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)