|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would the plot of the first scene be described?
2. How does Madame Rosepettle react to the request to kiss her companion?
(a) She refuses.
(b) She slaps him.
(c) She starts crying.
(d) She gives in.
3. Rosalie tells Jonathan she feels lonely when she does what?
(c) Goes to sleep at night.
4. How does Rosalie communicate with parents of the children she is with?
(a) Through letters.
(b) On the phone.
(d) She doesn't communicate with them at all.
5. Where does Jonathan hide as he hears voices coming toward the hotel room?
(a) Behind the plants.
(b) Behind the curtains.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) In the closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the hotel room second at the end of Scene 2?
2. Who stands up for himself in the first act?
3. How can the type of theater Kopit tries to depict be characterized?
4. What does Jonathan offer to make Rosalie?
5. Who first returns to the room in Scene 3?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)