|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jonathan eventually do to Rosalie?
(a) Smacks her on the face.
(b) Drowns her.
(c) Smothers her with her dress.
(d) Throws her off the balcony.
2. What does Madame Rosepettle ask the bellboys about in the harbor?
(a) A yacht.
(b) A seal.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A castle.
3. Which of the following words does not describe Jonathan's character?
4. Who holds the Commodore in his seat as he tries to leave?
(a) Madame Rosepettle.
(b) The waiter.
5. When Madame Rosepettle speaks to her son, how does he answer her?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Scene 1, why is Madame Rosepettle in mourning?
2. How does Madame Rosepettle's husband die?
3. What does Jonathan tell Rosalie about in the hotel room?
4. How does Madame Rosepettle react to this new person in the home?
5. Who stands up for himself in the first act?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)