|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosalie wearing when she enters Jonathan's room?
(a) A childish outfit.
(b) An evening gown.
(c) A wedding dress.
(d) A bathing suit.
2. When Madame Rosepettle speaks to her son, how does he answer her?
3. Where does the play take place?
(a) Buenos Aires.
4. What was Rosalie doing with the children when Jonathan first saw her?
(b) Eating ice cream.
(c) Going to school.
5. Why won't Jonathan leave the hotel room?
(a) His mother would not approve.
(b) He is afraid of the sunshine.
(c) He is watching his mother's cat.
(d) He likes the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Commodore do when he clinks his glass against Madame Rosepettle's?
2. How many times does the cuckoo clock chirp in Scene 2?
3. What does Kopit indicate Rosalie yearns for?
4. Why doesn't Madame Rosepettle want any sunlight to enter the room?
5. How many men are moving the object?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)