Quiz: Scene 1 to Scene 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which term is incorporated into many characters' names?
2. Which character is best described as wealthy, bossy, and eccentric?
c) The first bellboy.
d) Madame Rosepettle.
3. What does Jonathan say he finds particularly fulfilling?
a) His relationship with Madame Rosepettle.
c) His stamp collection.
d) Watching birds.
4. Who does Madame Rosepettle plan to meet at the end of Scene 1?
a) Jonathan's father.
b) Commodore Roseabove.
d) Her ex-husband.
5. Who follows Madame Rosepettle around the room?
a) Her lover.
b) The bellboys.
c) Albert Rosepettle.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a...
This section contains 248 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)