1. Where does the play take place?
(c) Buenos Aires.
2. In what year is this play written?
3. In what country does the play take place?
(a) The United States.
4. Which word describes the hotel where Scene 1 takes place?
5. What is the occupation of the men coming into the hotel room?
(b) Taxicab drivers.
(d) Hotel owners.
6. What type of room do the men enter as they are coming into the hotel room?
7. What object are the men moving into the hotel room?
(a) A coffin.
(b) A television.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A trunk.
8. How many men are moving the object?
9. What word can describe the object the men are moving into the hotel room at the beginning of the play?
10. What breaks off of the object being moved by the men?
(c) A statuette.
(d) A nameplate.
This section contains 3,975 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)