* The play opens in a fancy hotel in Cuba.
* Two bellboys move a coffin into a bedroom.
* The handles break off and the coffin falls to the ground.
* Madame Rosepettle scolds the bellboys.
* A third bellboy appears with a Dictaphone.
* Madame Rosepettle continues to yell at the bellboys.
* The third bellboy stands up for himself and tells Madame Rosepettle that he will not be talked to in that way.
* Madame Rosepettle continues to order the bellboys around.
* She does not want any sunlight in the room while she is in mourning.
* Madame Rosepettle gives the bellboys coins and stamps, saying they are very valuable.
* Madame Rosepettle wants to teach her son, Jonathan, that people in the service industry don't really matter.
* Jonathan stutters constantly and doesn't want to make the bellboys upset.
* Madame Rosepettle compares the wonderful treatment she got in Buenos Aires to the treatment she...
This section contains 964 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)