Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In their new barracks at Auschwitz, Daniel and his father must sleep on what?
2. What does Daniel say to Rosa at the park?
3. What does Adam tell Daniel the day after the rebellion?
4. What does Daniel remember about the children from the medical facilities at his new camp?
5. Who is Daniel's first client shortly after he begins his new work detail?
Essay Topic 1
In what ways does Father's quiet wisdom and intelligence help his family survive during their time in Lodz? Be sure to include factual examples from the text.
Essay Topic 2
Why does Daniel's attempt to get revenge against the SS officer who shot the boy sweeping the street not successful? Why does Daniel feel bad about this actions?
Essay Topic 3
How does the condition of Daniel's photos represents how the family longs for what they have lost? Use the text to support your answer.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)