Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In their new barracks at Auschwitz, Daniel and his father must sleep on what?
2. What does Daniel say to Rosa at the park?
3. What does Adam tell Daniel the day after the rebellion?
4. What does Daniel remember about the children from the medical facilities at his new camp?
5. Who is Daniel's first client shortly after he begins his new work detail?
Essay Topic 1
In what ways does Father's quiet wisdom and intelligence help his family survive during their time in Lodz? Be sure to include factual examples from the text.
Essay Topic 2
How does Erika use her violin to express her spirit throughout the book? What impact does it have on the overall story and on the family? Use the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What is the importance of the Daniel's family members' deaths? Why is this event an important detail about the Germans' attitude toward Jews? Use the text to support your answer.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)