Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In their new barracks at Auschwitz, Daniel and his father must sleep on what?
2. What does Daniel say to Rosa at the park?
3. What does Adam tell Daniel the day after the rebellion?
4. What does Daniel remember about the children from the medical facilities at his new camp?
5. Who is Daniel's first client shortly after he begins his new work detail?
How is the theme of wisdom portrayed in the novel? What character(s) symbolize wisdom?
What is the importance of the Daniel's family members' deaths? Why is this event an important detail about the Germans' attitude toward Jews? Use the text to support your answer.
Why does Daniel's attempt to get revenge against the SS officer who shot the boy sweeping the street not successful? Why does Daniel feel bad about this actions?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)