Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In their new barracks at Auschwitz, Daniel and his father must sleep on what?
2. What does Daniel say to Rosa at the park?
3. What does Adam tell Daniel the day after the rebellion?
4. What does Daniel remember about the children from the medical facilities at his new camp?
5. Who is Daniel's first client shortly after he begins his new work detail?
Essay Topic 1
How are the radio, Daniel's camera, and Erika's violin symbols of hope? In what ways do the Jews quietly demonstrate they have hope? Use the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
How does Daniel's character grow throughout the novel? How does his growing boldness and involvement with the resistance mirror his internal growth?Use the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Why does Daniel's attempt to get revenge against the SS officer who shot the boy sweeping the street not successful? Why does Daniel feel bad about this actions?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)