|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Daniel and his father marched to next as the Russians approach Auschwitz?
2. What does Erika tell Daniel when they meet at the fence?
3. Once Daniel and his father are assigned to barracks, what does he sleep on?
4. According to Rosa, where is Erika?
5. What does Daniel say to Rosa at the park?
Essay Topic 1
Describe in an expository essay how Daniel's camera is an extension of himself and in what ways does he use it to illustrate the changes taking place for the Jewish people.Use the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
How does Daniel's nightmare after seeing "The Eternal Jew" about Aunt Leah foreshadow her death in Lodz later on? Use the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
How does the condition of Daniel's photos represents how the family longs for what they have lost? Use the text to support your answer.
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)