|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The night Daniel and his father sleep in the hospital, what evidence is around them?
2. According to Rosa's mother, what is Auschwitz?
3. What emotions go through Daniel as he witnesses the horrific act while getting chemicals?
4. What does Adam tell Daniel the day after the rebellion?
5. What does Daniel feel when he witnessed the bodies being burned in the pit?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the condition of Daniel's photos represents how the family longs for what they have lost? Use the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
How do Rosa and Daniel plan to honor Peter's words and his dying wish? How does this reinforce the theme of love and family?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Daniel's attempt to get revenge against the SS officer who shot the boy sweeping the street not successful? Why does Daniel feel bad about this actions?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)