|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel feel he has to do to make sure he is free?
(a) Kill an SS Nazi.
(b) Eat real food.
(c) Walk through the gates of the camp.
(d) Take a shower.
2. When Daniel is running an errand to get chemicals, whom does he see on the street?
(a) The SS soldier.
3. What is the weather like when Daniel and his father are riding in an open boxcar?
4. According to Rosa, where is Erika?
(a) Erika died in Waldenburg.
(b) Erika lived in Berlin.
(c) Erika lived in Lodz.
(d) Erika died in Frankfurt.
5. During Daniel's last night in Lodz, where do he and Rosa say goodbye?
(a) Her flat.
(b) The courtyard.
(c) His flat.
(d) At work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the SS live at Daniel's new camp?
2. What does Karl tell Daniel about the workers at their new camp?
3. What does Father barter at their new camp?
4. While Daniel's group is marched to the Canada complex, who is just arriving in Auschwitz?
5. As the Allies get closer to his new camp, what do many of the SS soldiers do?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)