|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a kapo?
(a) A prisoner in charge.
(b) A German soldier.
(c) A soup.
(d) A Jewish soldier.
2. During Daniel's third time on a train, and what does he say he feels?
(a) Nothing at all.
(b) Anger, fury, and determination.
(c) Sadness, fear, and hunger.
(d) Confusion, fear, and hunger
3. For four weeks, where are Daniel and his father kept?
(a) In prison.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) In quarantine at Birkenau.
(d) In tents.
4. What happens to Daniel and the others' heads when the barbers shave them at Auschwitz?
(a) They are careful.
(b) They are cut.
(c) They are deloused.
(d) They are happy.
5. While in quarantine a second time, whom does Daniel tell his stories?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Father tell Daniel when Daniel refuses to help the wounded Nazi?
2. What is the first thing that Daniel's Father asks for when at the hospital?
3. Who is Karl?
4. When Daniel is ordered out of the freight car, who helps them out of the car?
5. When Daniel is running an errand to get chemicals, whom does he see on the street?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)