|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In their new barracks at Auschwitz, Daniel and his father must sleep on what?
(a) On blankets.
(b) On wooden planks.
(c) On the floor.
(d) A bed with 10 others.
2. What does Daniel say to Rosa at the park?
(a) He asks her about Erika.
(b) He tells her about Peter.
(c) He tells her about Auschwitz and Mother.
(d) He asks her to marry him.
3. What does Adam tell Daniel the day after the rebellion?
(a) I am proud of them.
(b) I am sad.
(c) I'll have my revenge.
(d) I am scared of death.
4. What does Daniel remember about the children from the medical facilities at his new camp?
(a) They are starved to death.
(b) They are used for target practice.
(c) They are used for forced labor.
(d) They are used for experiments.
5. Who is Daniel's first client shortly after he begins his new work detail?
(a) A SS soldier and his family.
(b) A German official.
(c) A German family.
(d) A politicial family.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Daniel's group is marched to the Canada complex, who is just arriving in Auschwitz?
2. Who does Daniel dream of while he is ill?
3. With whom does Father develop a good bartering system with at their new camp?
4. In the intensive-care ward of the hospital, what does Peter tell Daniel?
5. What other food does Daniel's father barter to get to eat with their rations as Auschwitz?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)