|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is injured at the end of chapter 15?
2. At Auschwitz, what kind of music played as people go to work or to their deaths?
(a) Graduation marching songs
(b) Birthday tunes.
(c) Happy marching songs.
(d) Funeral marching songs.
3. What does Adam tell Daniel the day after the rebellion?
(a) I am proud of them.
(b) I'll have my revenge.
(c) I am sad.
(d) I am scared of death.
4. What does Daniel and his father do to look healthy at the entrance to Auschwitz?
(a) Stoop over.
(b) Rub their faces.
(c) Bite their lips and pinch their cheeks.
(d) Jump up and down.
5. What does Father tell Daniel when Daniel refuses to help the wounded Nazi?
(a) Pray for him.
(b) Leave him.
(d) We are not like them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In their new barracks at Auschwitz, Daniel and his father must sleep on what?
2. At Auschwitz, what is located in the area Daniel calls Canada?
3. What is the first thing that Daniel's Father asks for when at the hospital?
4. What do the resistance at Auschwitz want Daniel to do for them?
5. What does Daniel tell Karl after witnessing the incident when he went to get chemicals?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)