Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In their new barracks at Auschwitz, Daniel and his father must sleep on what?
(a) On blankets.
(b) On wooden planks.
(c) On the floor.
(d) A bed with 10 others.
2. What does Daniel say to Rosa at the park?
(a) He asks her about Erika.
(b) He tells her about Peter.
(c) He tells her about Auschwitz and Mother.
(d) He asks her to marry him.
3. What does Adam tell Daniel the day after the rebellion?
(a) I am proud of them.
(b) I am sad.
(c) I'll have my revenge.
(d) I am scared of death.
4. What does Daniel remember about the children from the medical facilities at his new camp?
(a) They are starved to death.
(b) They are used for target practice.
(c) They are used for forced labor.
(d) They are used for experiments.
5. Who is Daniel's first client shortly after he begins his new work detail?
(a) A SS soldier and his family.
(b) A German official.
(c) A German family.
(d) A politicial family.
6. While Daniel's group is marched to the Canada complex, who is just arriving in Auschwitz?
(a) Hungarian Jews.
(b) Polish Jews.
(c) German Jews.
(d) French Jews.
7. Who does Daniel dream of while he is ill?
(c) Uncle Peter.
8. With whom does Father develop a good bartering system with at their new camp?
(b) Politicial prisoners.
(c) Polish Jews.
(d) The SS.
9. In the intensive-care ward of the hospital, what does Peter tell Daniel?
(a) To live.
(b) To find his family.
(c) To love.
(d) Thank you.
10. What other food does Daniel's father barter to get to eat with their rations as Auschwitz?
(b) More bread.
(c) Sausage and cheese.
11. What disease does Daniel come down with at Auschwitz?
(a) Chicken pox.
12. At Auschwitz, what is located in the area Daniel calls Canada?
(d) Stolen loot from prisoners.
13. When Daniel is ordered out of the freight car, who helps them out of the car?
(b) Prisoners in striped pajamas.
14. What happens to Daniel and the others' heads when the barbers shave them at Auschwitz?
(a) They are cut.
(b) They are happy.
(c) They are deloused.
(d) They are careful.
15. How does Daniel feel when he gives the camera to the kapo?
(c) His spirits are lifted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing that Daniel's Father asks for when at the hospital?
2. While walking the four miles to work, whom does Daniel see playing in the band?
3. What do the resistance at Auschwitz want Daniel to do for them?
4. During Daniel's first night in Auschwitz, what is the only he sounds he can hear once the lights are turned off?
5. Who is injured at the end of chapter 15?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)