|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their last meeting, what does Rosa tell Daniel about her family?
(a) They are spliting up.
(b) They are going to fight.
(c) They are leaving.
(d) They are all going to hide.
2. When Daniel is running an errand to get chemicals, what act horrifies him?
(b) The shooting death of the boy sweeping the street.
(c) The dead bodies in the streets.
(d) The crematoria.
3. What happens to Rosa and other workers who refuse to eat their soup at the sewing factory?
(a) They are ignored.
(b) They are deported.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They are fired.
4. For four weeks, where are Daniel and his father kept?
(a) In quarantine at Birkenau.
(b) In tents.
(c) In a hospital.
(d) In prison.
5. What is the purpose of the public exhibition called "The Eternal Jew"?
(a) To deny how important the German people are.
(b) To convince the German people how disgusting Jews are.
(c) To convince the German people to embrace Jews.
(d) To explain how different Jews are from animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Daniel's uncles moves to the United States?
2. Which uncle refuses to listen to Daniel's father about being prudent in Lodz?
3. What do Rosa and Erika do for work?
4. What book does Daniel take from the shelf at Rosa's group meeting place?
5. At his new camp, where is Daniel put to work?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)