|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Daniel and his father going after being in Auschwitz for three months?
2. After Daniel's first day at his new school, what is his mother is upset about?
(a) That Daniel is happy with his new school.
(b) That Daniel isn't German enough to go to a German school.
(c) That Daniel has new friends.
(d) That his father's store was bombed.
3. Because it is so cold during the winter of 1943, what happens to the walls in Daniel's apartment?
(a) They have holes in them.
(b) They have ice on them.
(c) They crack.
(d) They peel.
4. What special event does Daniel's mother make vegetables patties for?
(a) Erika's orchestra debut.
(b) Daniel's birthday.
(d) Erika's birthday.
5. What do the German soldiers do to those at the hospital in Lodz?
(a) Tranfer them to another hospital.
(b) Evacuate them.
(c) Feed them.
(d) Help them.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Daniel's parents and Erika are deported, what happens to Daniel as he leaves the apartment?
2. About a month after Oma Miriam dies, where does the parcel that Daniel receives come from?
3. According to Daniel, what is illegal to have in May 1944?
4. What news comes in October that scares Daniel?
5. On March 30, 1933, what do Daniel's Uncle Walter and Uncle Peter argue about?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)