|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What letter was stamped on all Jewish I.D. cards?
2. When is the last class picture taken of Daniel at public school?
3. After Daniel leaves public school, who becomes his new teacher?
(a) Uncle Walter.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) Uncle Peter.
4. Where do Daniel's family have to clean their bodies?
(a) The tub.
(b) The sink.
(c) A centralized shower.
(d) A bucket.
5. After Daniel's first day at his new school, what is his mother is upset about?
(a) That Daniel isn't German enough to go to a German school.
(b) That Daniel is happy with his new school.
(c) That Daniel has new friends.
(d) That his father's store was bombed.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Daniel and his family get off the train after leaving their home, where are they?
2. After Daniel's tenth birthday, what does his teacher do to him to show the class Daniel is inferior?
3. Why is Daniel's father exempt from the Germans' shipping Jews off to other locations?
4. What do the German soldiers do to those at the hospital in Lodz?
5. What does Daniel think of his mother's appearance in Chapter 3?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)