|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Daniel's father exempt from the Germans' shipping Jews off to other locations?
(a) He is a World War I hero.
(b) He is rich.
(c) He is only half Jewish.
(d) He is a good salesman.
2. On March 30, 1933, what do Daniel's Uncle Walter and Uncle Peter argue about?
(a) Leaving Germany.
3. What bizarre outfit did Daniel's Oma Miriam give him?
(a) A Hitler Youth uniform.
(b) A camera.
(c) A brown paper bag.
(d) A photo album.
4. What news comes in October that scares Daniel?
(a) His family is being sent to a concentration camp.
(b) His family is emigrating to the United States.
(c) His family is being arrested.
(d) His family is deported.
5. What is Daniel's family doing the first time he met Rosa?
(a) Delousing their clothes.
(d) Eating dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Daniel's teacher, why is Daniel always in trouble?
2. What happens to Uncle Peter and other Jewish professors?
3. By November of 1942, what does Daniel say he only knew?
4. What book does Daniel take from the shelf at Rosa's group meeting place?
5. What do Daniel's family do to keep lice from spreading?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)