|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Daniel's tenth birthday, what does his teacher do to him to show the class Daniel is inferior?
(a) Shows everyone his quiz score.
(b) Measures his height.
(c) Makes him spell words aloud.
(d) Measure the size of his head.
2. What does Daniel believe the boys who wear the Hitler Youth uniforms feel?
(a) Power and freedom.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 1, how old is Daniel?
4. When does Daniel start at his new school?
(a) September 1937.
(b) April 1937.
(c) August 1937.
(d) May 1937.
5. What laws does Germany pass that forbid Jews from marrying Germans?
(a) Nazi Laws.
(b) Nuremberg Laws.
(c) Hitler Laws.
(d) Bill of Rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What letter was stamped on all Jewish I.D. cards?
2. What does Daniel think of his mother's appearance in Chapter 3?
3. What is the purpose of the public exhibition called "The Eternal Jew"?
4. After Daniel's public-school teacher shows the class how inferior he is, what does Daniel do to him?
5. After Daniel leaves public school, who becomes his new teacher?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)