|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Uncle Peter's arrest, who moves into Daniel's house?
(a) Aunt Leah and her children.
(b) Uncle Aaron and his family.
(c) Uncle Walter and his family.
(d) Uncle David and his new wife.
2. At the beginning of the novel, where is Daniel and his family?
(a) In a car.
(b) On a train.
(c) On a truck.
(d) On a bus.
3. On March 30, 1933, what do Daniel's Uncle Walter and Uncle Peter argue about?
(b) Leaving Germany.
4. According to Daniel, what hit him between the eyes when he was ten?
(a) A basketball.
(b) A soccer ball.
(c) A baseball.
(d) A tennis ball.
5. How old is Daniel's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Uncle Peter and other Jewish professors?
2. What does Daniel believe the boys who wear the Hitler Youth uniforms feel?
3. After Daniel leaves public school, who becomes his new teacher?
4. What is the name of Daniel's sister?
5. When Daniel looks up from his photo album who is staring at him?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)