|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By November of 1942, what does Daniel say he only knew?
2. How many years has Daniel's family lived in Germany?
(a) Two years.
(b) Fifty years.
(c) A thousand years.
(d) A hundred years.
3. What does Daniel believe the boys who wear the Hitler Youth uniforms feel?
(a) Power and freedom.
4. Why is Daniel's father exempt from the Germans' shipping Jews off to other locations?
(a) He is rich.
(b) He is only half Jewish.
(c) He is a World War I hero.
(d) He is a good salesman.
5. What does Erika tell Daniel when they meet at the fence?
(a) That she won't play anymore.
(b) That she won't stop trying.
(c) That she won't survive the selection.
(d) That she won't stop playing.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Daniel and his father are moved to regular camp, what shocks them?
2. When Daniel is running an errand to get chemicals, what act horrifies him?
3. How many hours each day does Daniel work at his new camp?
4. Where do Daniel's family have to clean their bodies?
5. When Daniel looks up from his photo album who is staring at him?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)