|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Daniel's father exempt from the Germans' shipping Jews off to other locations?
(a) He is rich.
(b) He is a good salesman.
(c) He is only half Jewish.
(d) He is a World War I hero.
2. What does Father tell Daniel when Daniel refuses to help the wounded Nazi?
(a) Leave him.
(b) We are not like them.
(d) Pray for him.
3. What do the resistance at Auschwitz want Daniel to do for them?
(a) Build bombs.
(b) Take pictures.
4. On March 30, 1933, what do Daniel's Uncle Walter and Uncle Peter argue about?
(d) Leaving Germany.
5. What laws does Germany pass that forbid Jews from marrying Germans?
(a) Nazi Laws.
(b) Hitler Laws.
(c) Nuremberg Laws.
(d) Bill of Rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bizarre outfit did Daniel's Oma Miriam give him?
2. What is the name of Daniel's sister?
3. What does Erika tell Daniel when they meet at the fence?
4. About a month after Oma Miriam dies, where does the parcel that Daniel receives come from?
5. When Daniel is running an errand to get chemicals, what act horrifies him?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)