|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Daniel's uncles moves to the United States?
(a) Uncle Walter.
(b) Uncle Peter.
(c) Uncle David.
(d) Uncle Paul.
2. What does Daniel and his father do to look healthy at the entrance to Auschwitz?
(a) Jump up and down.
(b) Bite their lips and pinch their cheeks.
(c) Stoop over.
(d) Rub their faces.
3. According to Daniel's teacher, why is Daniel always in trouble?
(a) He's from Poland.
(b) He's Jewish.
(c) He's a natural troublemaker.
(d) He's a boy.
4. What do the Germans search for in the ghetto apartments in June 1944?
5. According to Daniel's father, where does the smoke at Auschwitz come from?
(a) Forest fires.
(b) Wood for the German soliders.
(d) Burning bodies.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Daniel, what is illegal to have in May 1944?
2. After Daniel's tenth birthday, what does his teacher do to him to show the class Daniel is inferior?
3. What happens to Rosa and other workers who refuse to eat their soup at the sewing factory?
4. During their last meeting, what does Rosa tell Daniel about her family?
5. After Daniel's parents and Erika are deported, what happens to Daniel as he leaves the apartment?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)