|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Daniel's last night in Lodz, where do he and Rosa say goodbye?
(a) His flat.
(b) At work.
(c) The courtyard.
(d) Her flat.
2. What happens to Daniel and the others' heads when the barbers shave them at Auschwitz?
(a) They are careful.
(b) They are deloused.
(c) They are cut.
(d) They are happy.
3. During the night after Daniel's family leaves their home, why can't Erika stop crying?
(a) The authorities hurt her.
(b) The authorities searched her.
(c) She is sleepy.
(d) She missed her family.
4. By November of 1942, what does Daniel say he only knew?
5. After Daniel arrives at Auschwitz, what does he hope people who find his hidden photo album will do?
(a) Show people his pictures.
(b) Tell others about it.
(c) Remember him.
(d) Return it to Rosa.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Daniel's tenth birthday, what does his teacher do to him to show the class Daniel is inferior?
2. After Daniel's first day at his new school, what is his mother is upset about?
3. According to Daniel's father, where does the smoke at Auschwitz come from?
4. What do Rosa and Erika do for work?
5. After Uncle Peter's death, what makes Peter feel better?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)