|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel's father decide to do when they get their transport notices in July 1944?
(a) To hide.
(b) To fight.
(c) To go.
(d) To wait.
2. What does Erika do to help Rosa and the other workers?
(a) Give her soup to others.
(b) Play her violin.
(c) Give a speech.
(d) Organize a meeting.
3. What happens in June 1944 that Daniel and the ghetto celebrate?
(b) World War II ends.
(c) A riot.
(d) Deportations stops.
4. What happens to the rebels at Auschwitz?
(a) They are killed and captured.
(b) They are imprisoned.
(c) They are all killed.
(d) They escape.
5. When Daniel and his family are being marched through the streets of Frankfurt, what does Daniel feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Rosa and her family the summer of 1944?
2. What does Erika tell Daniel when they meet at the fence?
3. What do the Germans search for in the ghetto apartments in June 1944?
4. Why isn't Daniel angry with Adam for what he did?
5. What disease does Daniel come down with at Auschwitz?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)