|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Daniel's family leaves their home, where do they spend the night?
(a) In a market cellar.
(b) In prison.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In tents.
2. According to Daniel, what is illegal to have in May 1944?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A stick.
(c) A camera.
(d) Extra rations.
3. What other food does Daniel's father barter to get to eat with their rations as Auschwitz?
(b) More bread.
(c) Sausage and cheese.
4. When Daniel and his family get off the train after leaving their home, where are they?
(a) Lodz, Poland.
(b) A concentration camp.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) Paris, France.
5. What does Erika tell Daniel when they meet at the fence?
(a) That she won't stop playing.
(b) That she won't play anymore.
(c) That she won't stop trying.
(d) That she won't survive the selection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news comes in October that scares Daniel?
2. During the night after Daniel's family leaves their home, why can't Erika stop crying?
3. What does Erika do to help Rosa and the other workers?
4. In Daniel's photograph from May 1944, where are Rosa and Erika standing?
5. After summer break, Daniel returns to school. What new law is passed for Jews?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)