|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About a month after Oma Miriam dies, what is in the box sent to Daniel's family?
(c) Uncle Peter's ashes.
2. After summer break, Daniel returns to school. What new law is passed for Jews?
(a) They must wear yellow stars with the word Jew on them.
(b) They must wear a yellow star with the word Jew on them.
(c) They must wear yellow stars with the letter J on them.
(d) They must wear a yellow stars with the word Israel on them.
3. What does Erika tell Daniel when they meet at the fence?
(a) That she won't play anymore.
(b) That she won't stop trying.
(c) That she won't stop playing.
(d) That she won't survive the selection.
4. After Uncle Peter's death, what happens to Daniel's marks in school?
(a) They go up and down.
(b) They remain the same.
(c) They soar.
(d) They drop.
5. What big resistance act does Adam refer to?
(a) The burning of Crematorium IV.
(b) Killing a bunch of SS guards.
(c) Runing away.
(d) Stealing stuff from Canada.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Adam after the uprising?
2. What does Adam tell Daniel the day after the rebellion?
3. During the last meeting in the courtyard, what does Erika tell Rosa and Daniel to do when confronted with so much hate?
4. Who does Daniel dream of while he is ill?
5. When Daniel and his family get off the train after leaving their home, where are they?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)