|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Daniel dream of while he is ill?
(a) Uncle Peter.
2. What happens in June 1944 that Daniel and the ghetto celebrate?
(a) World War II ends.
(b) Deportations stops.
(c) A riot.
3. What other food does Daniel's father barter to get to eat with their rations as Auschwitz?
(c) More bread.
(d) Sausage and cheese.
4. In Daniel's photograph from May 1944, where are Rosa and Erika standing?
(a) A hospital.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A sewing factory.
(d) A school.
5. What do Father and Daniel learn about rations during their time at Auschwitz?
(a) The Nazis want them to live longer.
(b) You will live a few months.
(c) The Nazis want them to work longer.
(d) The Nazis want them for the gas chamber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Rosa and her family the summer of 1944?
2. During the night after Daniel's family leaves their home, why can't Erika stop crying?
3. What do Rosa and Erika do for work?
4. What does Erika tell Daniel when they meet at the fence?
5. After Daniel's family leaves their home, where do they spend the night?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)