Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Daniel give to Gwendolyn about being happy?
2. Who does Gwendolyn request be sent to her after she and Sir Hugo discuss what Grandcourt has left her in the will?
3. Even though they have arrived to his uncle's house earlier in the day, when does Daniel finally see Grandcourt and Gwendolyn?
4. Where does Daniel find a place for Mordecai to live?
5. When Daniel's mother does arrive, when does she request to see him?
Essay Topic 1
Select a character from the list below. Then examine three major choices that the character made in the play, and what those choices reveal to the reader about that him or her.
Essay Topic 2
Gwendolyn has quite a vivid imagination, particularly when it comes to matters of the heart. Write an essay discussing three ways that Gwendolyn's imagination has a significant impact on her life.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay discussing the role that Herr Klesmer plays in the novel, as well as a minimum of two ways that Eliot uses his characters to fulfill that role.
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)