|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Mordecai that his younger sister has been found?
(b) Sir Hugo.
2. How many of Mordecai's siblings died when they were younger?
3. What additional advice does Gwendolyn seek from Daniel during her stay at the Abbey?
(a) What to do if she were to have an affair.
(b) What to do if she had wronged someone.
(c) What to do if she were pregnant, but did not want the baby.
(d) What to do if she would like to get a divorce.
4. What religion does Daniel's mother tell him that she believes in?
5. What does Daniel notice about Mordecai upon returning to visit him after pawning his ring?
(a) That he looks a lot like Mirah.
(b) That he is a thief and a cheat.
(c) That he is sick and dying.
(d) That he looks a lot like Sir Hugo.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Daniel's mother does arrive, when does she request to see him?
2. Who gives Daniel the letter from his mother?
3. Who eventually tells Daniel that Gwendolyn knows about Lydia?
4. How did Daniel's mother know Sir Hugo?
5. Who does Gwendolyn want to connect with while at the Abbey?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)