|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Daniel have to travel to retrieve his family chest?
2. How does Eliot make it clear that Rex has gotten over Gwendolyn?
(a) Eliot claims that Rex is now throwing himself into his studies.
(b) Eliot states that Rex is happily married to someone else.
(c) Rex simply tells Gwendolyn that he is no longer in love with her.
(d) He does not. Rex has really never stopped loving Gwedolyn.
3. Upon whose request does Sir Hugo keep Daniel's parentage a secret?
(a) Sir Hugo's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) His father's.
4. How does Daniel learn about Lydia?
(a) From another guest at his uncle's home.
(b) From reading about her in the paper.
(c) From gossip that he overhears on the street.
(d) Directy from Grandcourt.
5. What does Daniel come to think about Lydia?
(a) He believes that she should be sent far away.
(b) He believes that she is going to die soon anyway, so he should just stop worrying about her.
(c) He believes that she is a greedy blackmailer.
(d) He believes that the situation might be true.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Cohens think about Mordecai reuniting with his sister?
2. How does Gwendolyn explain her reaction to receiving the package from Lydia?
3. Who gives Daniel the letter from his mother?
4. How does Mordecai react to Daniel's kindness upon finding him a place to live?
5. Where are Rex and Anne when they learn that Grandcourt has drowned?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)