Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Daniel give to Gwendolyn about being happy?
(a) That she must learn to become a woman of society.
(b) That she must become interested in something other than herself.
(c) That she will only find happiness when she finds God.
(d) That she will never be happy in her horrible marriage.
2. Who does Gwendolyn request be sent to her after she and Sir Hugo discuss what Grandcourt has left her in the will?
(c) Grandcourt's illegitimate son.
3. Even though they have arrived to his uncle's house earlier in the day, when does Daniel finally see Grandcourt and Gwendolyn?
(a) At a midnight fox hunt.
(b) At dinner.
(c) At a star-gazing session at midnight.
(d) At a smoking session after dinner.
4. Where does Daniel find a place for Mordecai to live?
(a) In Chesapeake.
(b) In Brompton.
(c) In Paris.
(d) In Oxford.
5. When Daniel's mother does arrive, when does she request to see him?
(a) Not for another week.
(b) She never requests to see him.
(c) The very next day.
(d) Right away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Herr Klesmer first hear Mirah sing?
2. How does Mordecai react to Daniel's kindness upon finding him a place to live?
3. How long does Daniel wait before his mother finally arrives to see him?
4. What does Mrs. Meyrick advise Mirah to do when she thinks that she has seen her father?
5. Where does Herr invite Mirah to sing?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)