|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book VIII, Fruit and Seed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents Daniel from spending more time with Mordecai as they begin to grow closer?
(a) Mordecai is not well enough to see him every day.
(b) All of the answer choices are correct.
(c) He is very busy with his banking business.
(d) He has to run errands for Sir Hugo.
2. Where does Daniel find a place for Mordecai to live?
(a) In Oxford.
(b) In Brompton.
(c) In Chesapeake.
(d) In Paris.
3. What does Mordecai ask Daniel when they first meet one another?
(a) Whether he is married.
(b) Whether he is very rich.
(c) Whether he is an immigrant.
(d) Whether he is Jewish.
4. What is Mirah lacking when Daniel finds her?
(b) Information on her mother and brother.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
5. Who tells Daniel that his mother wants to meet him?
(c) Sir Hugo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Daniel plan to ask about Mirah's mother?
2. What does Mrs. Davilow claim to have learned about Daniels' mother?
3. What does Daniel learn about his father?
4. What type of arrangements does Grandcourt refuse to discuss with Gwendolyn?
5. How does Gwendolyn's mother feel about the possibility of Gwendolyn marrying Grandcourt?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)