|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book VIII, Fruit and Seed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mirah realize about Mordecai when she first sees him?
(a) That he is not a man to be trusted.
(b) That he is ill.
(c) That he in fact is not her brother.
(d) That he is a man who once robbed her on the subway.
2. Where is Mirah when she decides to run away from her father?
3. How does Daniel feel about gambling?
(a) He used to be addicted to it, so he cannot play anymore.
(b) He finds it incredibly boring.
(c) He is currently addicted to it, and is heavily in debt.
(d) He does not enjoy it because his win is someone else's loss.
4. Where does Herr Klesmer first hear Mirah sing?
(a) At the Meyrick house.
(b) In the town square.
(c) At the Abbey.
(d) At Grandcourt's estate.
5. What hotel does Mr. Lush settle his "mystery guest" in as Grandcourt is preparing to propose to Gwendolyn?
(a) The Golden Keys.
(b) The Hampton Inn.
(c) The Oxford Inn.
(d) The Leaky Cauldron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Herr Klesmer?
2. What religion does Daniel's mother tell him that she believes in?
3. What do the Arrowpoints hope that Grandcourt will do when he arrives in town?
4. Who tells Mordecai that his younger sister has been found?
5. Why does Lush advise against Grandcourt proposing to Gwendolyn after Grandcourt arrives in Offendene from Paris?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)