|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book VIII, Fruit and Seed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Daniel supposed to travel with Sir Hugo soon after he finds Mirah at the river?
2. What does Daniel learn about his father?
(a) That he is very famous.
(b) That Sir Hugo is his father.
(c) That he is dead.
(d) That he had 15 other children, all of whom he named Daniel.
3. What does Rex tell Anna that he is going to do after he is rebuffed by her?
(a) Move to Canada.
(b) Never love anyone else.
(c) Jump off a bridge.
(d) Propose again every day until she says "yes".
4. What does Mrs. Meyrick advise Mirah to do when she thinks that she has seen her father?
(a) Not to go anywhere with him unless she tells Mordecai in advance.
(b) Not to give him any money.
(c) Not to talk to him.
(d) All of the answer choices are correct.
5. How does Gwendolyn sell her necklace the morning that she leaves the gambling town?
(a) She sells it to a man on the street.
(b) She sells it to a pawn shop.
(c) She sells it to the gambling house.
(d) She sells it to a girl on the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many younger sisters does Gwendolyn have?
2. What does Gwendolyn request after speaking to Lydia Glasher for the first time?
3. How does Gwendolyn feel about gambling?
4. How does Eliot make it clear that Rex has gotten over Gwendolyn?
5. What is Daniel's mother's full name?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)