|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Revelations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel find his mission of pawning a ring to Ezra unsatisfactory?
(a) Because Ezra is not able to borrow the amount of money that he needs.
(b) Because Ezra is not in the shop on the day that Daniel stops in.
(c) Because Ezra figures out why he is really there.
(d) Because he does not learn what he wanted to learn.
2. What does Daniel learn about his father?
(a) That he had 15 other children, all of whom he named Daniel.
(b) That he is dead.
(c) That he is very famous.
(d) That Sir Hugo is his father.
3. What do the Cohens think about Mordecai reuniting with his sister?
(a) That it should definitely happen.
(b) That it will only confuse Mordecai and his sister.
(c) That it is in the stars and meant to happen.
(d) That it is only going to lead to envy and greed; and therefore should not happen.
4. Who does the reader learn raised Grandcourt like a son?
(a) Lydia Glasher.
(b) The Reverend.
(d) Sir Hugo Mallinger.
5. What kind remark does Gwendolyn make to Daniel before she leaves the Abbey?
(a) That she hopes he has a happy, joyful, and rich life.
(b) That she wishes her husband were more like him.
(c) That her life has been better for having known him.
(d) That she is going to name her baby after him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is also in the room when Mordecai tells his life story to Daniel?
2. What does Mirah's father teach her when she is young?
3. Where does Gwendolyn's family move when she returns from her gambling trip?
4. Where does Herr invite Mirah to sing?
5. What does Daniel notice about Mordecai upon returning to visit him after pawning his ring?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)