|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Revelations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the Cohen family that Mordecai's missing family has been found?
(c) Neither of the answer choices are correct.
(d) Both of the answer choices are correct.
2. Where is the archery club having an outing when Gwendolyn is called away to meet someone?
(a) At the Green Arbor.
(b) In Oxford proper.
(c) In the town square.
(d) On her own grounds; she is hosting the event.
3. Which of the following is the only dance that Gwendolyn says that she will dance at the ball soon after she meets Grandcourt?
(a) The quadrille.
(b) The waltz.
(c) The stilta.
(d) The polka.
4. What does Gwendolyn notice about Grandcourt during the ball?
(a) That he keeps tripping whenever she gets close.
(b) That he is paying attention to every other girl at the ball but her.
(c) That he is watching her often.
(d) That he keeps leaving the room and returning.
5. What advice does Daniel give to Gwendolyn about being happy?
(a) That she must learn to become a woman of society.
(b) That she will only find happiness when she finds God.
(c) That she will never be happy in her horrible marriage.
(d) That she must become interested in something other than herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel do upon seeing Gwendolyn for the first time that bothers her so much?
2. How does Grandcourt react to how Gwendolyn is talking to Daniel at the Abbey?
3. Where is Mirah when she decides to run away from her father?
4. What kind of relationship do Mordecai and Daniel develop after Daniel pawns his ring?
5. Why does Daniel find his mission of pawning a ring to Ezra unsatisfactory?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)