|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Revelations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mirah run away from her father?
(a) She realizes that he is only after her money.
(b) She realizes that he is becoming an alcoholic.
(c) She learns that the police are after him.
(d) She realizes that he is planning to marry her off.
2. What relationship does Ezra first claim to have with Mordecai?
(a) He claims that Mordecai is a long-lost uncle.
(b) He claims that he found Mordecai homeless on the street one day, and decided to take him in.
(c) He claims that Mordecai is a former employee.
(d) He claims not to know Mordecai at all.
3. Why is the name, "Ezra", significant in the book?
(a) It is the name of a boy who has a crush on Mirah.
(b) It is the name of Mirah's lost brother.
(c) It is the name of a messenger boy who works for Daniel.
(d) It is the name of Daniel's lost brother.
4. Whom does Grandcourt make fun of to Gwendolyn?
(a) Her cousins.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her younger siblings.
(d) Her uncle's family.
5. Who eventually tells Daniel that Gwendolyn knows about Lydia?
(b) Mrs. Davilow.
(c) Lydia herself.
(d) Gwendolyn herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Daniel plan to ask about Mirah's mother?
2. What does Gwendolyn plan to do with the money that she gets from her necklace?
3. What hotel does Mr. Lush settle his "mystery guest" in as Grandcourt is preparing to propose to Gwendolyn?
4. What type of arrangements does Grandcourt refuse to discuss with Gwendolyn?
5. Where does Gwendolyn tell her mother that she is going the day after she meets Lydia Glasher?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)