|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Revelations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gwendolyn tell her mother that she is going the day after she meets Lydia Glasher?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) On her honeymoon.
(c) No one knows; she just disappears from everyone's sight.
(d) To join friends in Dover.
2. How does Gwendolyn explain her reaction to receiving the package from Lydia?
(a) She was having a coughing fit.
(b) She was just stressed out.
(c) She was suffering with influenza.
(d) She was upset by something that she had read in her romance novel.
3. What worry does Mrs. Gascoigne have about Gwendolyn when she first comes to town?
(a) That one of her sons will fall in love with her.
(b) That she is not who she says she is.
(c) That she will steal from them.
(d) That she will not be able to marry well.
4. Which of the following is the only dance that Gwendolyn says that she will dance at the ball soon after she meets Grandcourt?
(a) The polka.
(b) The stilta.
(c) The waltz.
(d) The quadrille.
5. Why does Daniel find his mission of pawning a ring to Ezra unsatisfactory?
(a) Because Ezra is not in the shop on the day that Daniel stops in.
(b) Because he does not learn what he wanted to learn.
(c) Because Ezra figures out why he is really there.
(d) Because Ezra is not able to borrow the amount of money that he needs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How quickly does Grandcourt want to get married to Gwendolyn once she accepts his proposal?
2. What does Herr Klesmer do for a living?
3. From whom does Grandcourt learn where Gwendolyn has actually traveled?
4. Following Catherine's announcement that she plans to marry Herr Klesmer, what do her parents do as soon as she leaves the room?
5. What does Daniel plan to do once he realizes that he has found Mirah's lost family?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)