|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Revelations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel come to think about Lydia?
(a) He believes that she is a greedy blackmailer.
(b) He believes that she should be sent far away.
(c) He believes that the situation might be true.
(d) He believes that she is going to die soon anyway, so he should just stop worrying about her.
2. Where do Grandcourt and Gwendolyn go yachting?
(a) In the Mediterranean.
(b) In the Red Sea.
(c) In the Bahamas.
(d) Along the English Channel.
3. Where does Gwendolyn's family move when she returns from her gambling trip?
4. Who does Mrs. Meyrick report as being happier since Hans' arrival?
5. Why is the name, "Ezra", significant in the book?
(a) It is the name of a messenger boy who works for Daniel.
(b) It is the name of Mirah's lost brother.
(c) It is the name of a boy who has a crush on Mirah.
(d) It is the name of Daniel's lost brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the Cohen family that Mordecai's missing family has been found?
2. What does Reverend Gascoigne think that Gwendolyn should do if and when Grandcourt proposes?
3. What does Daniel notice about Mordecai upon returning to visit him after pawning his ring?
4. How does Gwendolyn first feel about the idea of a proposal that is expected to come from Grandcourt?
5. What does Grandcourt tell Gwendolyn upon arriving home after being married?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)