|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV, Gwendolyn Gets her Choice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mirah's father take her on a trip at the time that she is at a very young age?
(a) To France.
(b) To America.
(c) To China.
(d) To Australia.
2. Who is Herr Klesmer?
(a) The town baker.
(b) The town mayor.
(c) A music teacher.
(d) A famous professor.
3. Where is Grandcourt first sent away to school?
4. Which of the following is the only dance that Gwendolyn says that she will dance at the ball soon after she meets Grandcourt?
(a) The waltz.
(b) The polka.
(c) The quadrille.
(d) The stilta.
5. How does Daniel feel about gambling?
(a) He does not enjoy it because his win is someone else's loss.
(b) He used to be addicted to it, so he cannot play anymore.
(c) He is currently addicted to it, and is heavily in debt.
(d) He finds it incredibly boring.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Grandcourt ask permission to visit Gwendolyn from her after he arrives in Offendene?
2. What does Gwendolyn think that she must do if she is going to win spectacularly?
3. What does Mrs. Davilow hope that Grandcourt will do when he arrives in town?
4. What does Ezra Cohen do for a living?
5. How quickly does Grandcourt want to get married to Gwendolyn once she accepts his proposal?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)