|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Revelations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gwendolyn's mother feel about the possibility of Gwendolyn marrying Grandcourt?
(a) That it is a horrible mistake.
(b) That Grandcourt is making a mistake, even though it would be good for Gwendolyn.
(c) That he will make Gwendolyn as happy as any other man whom she is likely to marry.
(d) That Gwendolyn should refuse him on principle so that he asks again and offers the family more money.
2. What is the dance that Gwendolyn states that she will not dance at the ball soon after she meets Grandcourt?
(a) The polka.
(b) The stilta.
(c) The quadrille.
(d) The waltz.
3. Why does Gwendolyn say that she cannot dance with Grandcourt at the ball?
(a) Because she is too embarassed to be seen dancing with him.
(b) Because she does not like him.
(c) Because her ankle is sore.
(d) Because her card is already filled.
4. What is the name of Mordecai's sister who is taken?
5. Why does Daniel pawn a ring with Ezra Cohen?
(a) In order to take a picture of him without his knowledge.
(b) In order to see whether he is an honest man.
(c) In order to borrow money from him.
(d) In order to spend more time with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon whose request does Sir Hugo keep Daniel's parentage a secret?
2. What does Grandcourt tell Gwendolyn upon arriving home after being married?
3. What does Gwendolyn's uncle think of the waltz?
4. How does Gwendolyn feel about gambling?
5. What does Gwendolyn tell Grandcourt right after she meets Lydia Glasher?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)