|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Revelations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daniel pawn a ring with Ezra Cohen?
(a) In order to take a picture of him without his knowledge.
(b) In order to borrow money from him.
(c) In order to spend more time with him.
(d) In order to see whether he is an honest man.
2. What does Reverend Gascoigne think that Gwendolyn should do if and when Grandcourt proposes?
(a) Accept the proposal.
(b) Tell him that he must ask for Rev. Gascoigne's permission first.
(c) Tell him that she needs time to think about it so she that doesn't seem too eager.
(d) Turn down the proposal.
3. Who is Mr. Lush?
(a) Grandcourt's assistant.
(b) Grandcourt's cousin.
(c) Grandcourt's son.
(d) Grandcourt's father.
4. Where do Gwendolyn and Grandcourt go once they are married?
(a) To his estate at Ryelands.
(b) To Paris.
(c) To London.
(d) To Nice.
5. What item greatly upsets Gwendolyn at her first dinner at home with her new husband?
(a) A dirty fork.
(b) A painting of Lydia that is hanging on the dining room wall.
(c) A package from Lydia.
(d) A spoon with Lydia's initials.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sir Hugo find out about Gwendolyn and Grandcourt's engagement?
2. What names does Mordecai tell Daniel he was called by a companion?
3. Who is also in the room when Mordecai tells his life story to Daniel?
4. How does Gwendolyn react to Mr. Lush's offer to put her jacket on her after the ball?
5. What do the Cohens think about Mordecai reuniting with his sister?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)