Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters below is seriously ill during this section of the novel?
2. What does Aunt Rose buy for Grandma?
3. What job does Elmira Brown's husband hold?
4. Who does Bill remind Helen of?
5. What does Douglas use as a light as he writes down his reflections in his tablet?
Some might say that by acknowledging that some day he will die leads to Douglas almost facing death by becoming very ill. Explain why this statement might be accurate and why it might be inaccurate. Use specific examples from the novel to support your explanations.
Why do you believe the author of this novel chose the title Dandelion Wine? Do you believe it is an appropriate title for the book? Why or why not?
Generation gaps are explored throughout the novel. In what way is this important to the understanding of the characters of this novel? How do you personally relate to members of your own family who are from other generations? Use specific examples.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)