|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who watches Douglas write in his tablet?
2. How old is Douglas at the beginning of this novel?
3. How old was Helen in the picture that she shows to the children?
4. How does the empty mason jar make Douglas feel?
5. What summer ritual do Douglas and Tom take part in?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How did Douglas finish his tablet entry and when did he make the decision to finish the entry in this manner?
This section contains 1,003 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)