Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters below is seriously ill during this section of the novel?
2. What does Aunt Rose buy for Grandma?
3. What job does Elmira Brown's husband hold?
4. Who does Bill remind Helen of?
5. What does Douglas use as a light as he writes down his reflections in his tablet?
Essay Topic 1
Many things change in this novel. Provide details describing how both the adults and children handle change in the novel. Use specific details from the novel to support your description.
Essay Topic 2
Describe in detail the changes Douglas undergoes throughout the novel. Use specific details from the novel to support your description. Do you believe the changes were for the positive? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you believe the author of this novel chose the title Dandelion Wine? Do you believe it is an appropriate title for the book? Why or why not?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)