Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters below is seriously ill during this section of the novel?
2. What does Aunt Rose buy for Grandma?
3. What job does Elmira Brown's husband hold?
4. Who does Bill remind Helen of?
5. What does Douglas use as a light as he writes down his reflections in his tablet?
Essay Topic 1
What does the end of the summer mark for Douglas? Do you believe that this change was for the positive or negative? Why do you feel that way?
Essay Topic 2
Clara and Elmira could be described as representing good and evil. Would you agree with this description? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Describe how Mr. Jonas and Douglas can be considered kindred souls. Use examples from the text to support your answer. Do you believe this meshing of minds and souls is what led to Douglas' healing? Why or why not?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)