|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will Bill know when Helen has died?
(a) He'll read about it in the paper
(b) He'll hear the gossip
(c) He'll be visited by her ghost
(d) He'll get a blue envelope
2. What does Tom use to help determine the weather?
3. Which of the following terms best describes how Grandma is when it comes to her recipes?
4. How often do Helen and Bill begin meeting?
(a) Every afternoon
(b) Once a month
(c) Twice a week
(d) Once a week
5. How many years was Colonel Freeleigh wheelchair ridden?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the nurse hope to prevent Colonel Freeleigh from making any more phone calls?
2. What does Douglas help his grandfather store?
3. What does Aunt Rose buy for Grandma?
4. What does Elmira prepare for the election day at the lodge?
5. What does Colonel Freeleigh enjoy listening to?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)