Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the characters below is seriously ill during this section of the novel?
(b) Colonel Freeleigh
2. What does Aunt Rose buy for Grandma?
3. What job does Elmira Brown's husband hold?
(c) Auto mechanic
4. Who does Bill remind Helen of?
(a) Her second husband
(b) A man she loved long ago
(c) Her father
(d) Her son
5. What does Douglas use as a light as he writes down his reflections in his tablet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following activities doesn't grandfather send Douglas to do to take his mind off of the doom and gloom talk?
2. Which of the following words best describes Tom?
3. How long does Great-grandma tell Douglas she will be around?
4. Which of the following characters helps Douglas with the wax tarot witch?
5. Where do the sounds of Mexico City take Colonel Freeleigh back to?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)