|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is an active, spry woman in her nineties?
2. What does Tom represent according to Elmira as she takes him with her to the lodge?
3. What does Mr. Black do with the wax figurine?
(a) Moves it into his own home
(b) Breaks it into many pieces
(c) Sells it
(d) Throws it down the ravine
4. What does Elmira prepare for the election day at the lodge?
(a) Special brew
(c) Cookies and cakes
5. What is on the first card the wax tarot witch delivers to Douglas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Douglas help his grandfather store?
2. What feelings does Douglas hope to reconcile?
3. What does Mr. Black do to try and fix the wax tarot witch machine?
4. What tool did Lavinia Nebbs use to kill the Lonely One?
5. What does Douglas use as a light as he writes down his reflections in his tablet?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)