|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the special brew make Elmira feel?
(a) Destroyed and angry
(b) Dizzy and nauseous
(c) Protected and invinsible
(d) Surprised and hot
2. What does Douglas help his grandfather store?
(a) Bottles of water
(b) Pictures and other momentos
(c) Bottles of dandelion wine
(d) Cans of food
3. Where does Douglas go while Tom returns to the arcade?
(a) Drug store
4. What does Aunt Rose buy for Grandma?
5. What does Douglas dream of when he has the fever?
(a) The ravine
(b) Great grandmother
(c) Lonely One
(d) Green town
6. What does Mr. Black do to try and fix the wax tarot witch machine?
(a) Opens the back with a screwdriver
(b) Unplugs it and plugs it back in
(c) Thumps on it
(d) Puts in a penny
7. How does Douglas wonder if memories can travel?
(b) Across memories
(d) Through discussions
8. How does the empty mason jar make Douglas feel?
9. What does Mr. Black do with the wax figurine?
(a) Breaks it into many pieces
(b) Moves it into his own home
(c) Throws it down the ravine
(d) Sells it
10. How does Mr. Jonas do business?
(a) He does not he keeps everything for himself
11. What is part of the attraction that Douglas has for the wax tarot reader?
(a) Constant well wishes
(c) No negatives
12. Where does Douglas go to find wisdom?
13. What does Tom represent according to Elmira as she takes him with her to the lodge?
14. What does Douglas use as a light as he writes down his reflections in his tablet?
15. What job does Elmira Brown's husband hold?
(a) Auto mechanic
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Lavinia and Francine find the Lonely One's last victim?
2. Who does Douglas join for ice cream at the drugstore?
3. What does Colonel Freeleigh enjoy listening to?
4. Where does Douglas keep his fireflies?
5. What chore has Great-grandma always done for the family?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)