|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elmira prepare for the election day at the lodge?
(b) Special brew
(d) Cookies and cakes
2. Who comes to talk to Douglas about how some people feel things more than others?
(b) Mr. Jonas
(d) Great grandfather
3. How does Douglas wonder if memories can travel?
(b) Through discussions
(d) Across memories
4. What does Douglas dream of when he has the fever?
(a) Great grandmother
(b) Lonely One
(c) The ravine
(d) Green town
5. What job does Elmira Brown's husband hold?
(a) Auto mechanic
6. How hot does the thermometer say the house is?
7. Which of the following describes the style of Grandmother's kitchen under normal circumstances?
8. What part of her body did Elmira Brown injure just before her husband returned home?
9. How long has the wax tarot card witch been around?
(a) Since grandfather was a boy
(b) Since Douglas was born
(c) Since Tom was born
(d) Since great-grandma was born
10. What feelings does Douglas hope to reconcile?
(a) Those about the Lonely One
(b) Those between life and death
(c) Those for his friend John
(d) Those for his family
11. Who watches Douglas write in his tablet?
12. How old is Lavinia Nebbs?
13. Where does Douglas go to find wisdom?
14. How does the empty mason jar make Douglas feel?
15. What does Douglas do with the fireflies at the end of this section?
(a) Puts them on a shelf
(b) Releases them
(c) Gives them to his great-grandfather
(d) Kills them
Short Answer Questions
1. What chore has Great-grandma always done for the family?
2. Where does Douglas go while Tom returns to the arcade?
3. What types of books does Sam Brown say that Clara Goodwater ordered?
4. What does Bill order at the drug store ice cream counter which catches the attention of Helen?
5. Where do the boys go to get icicles?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)