Short Answer Key
Pages 1 - 11
1. How old is Douglas at the beginning of this novel?
2. What season is it as the novel opens?
3. In what year does this novel begin?
4. Which of the following terms is an antonym for the term jubilant?
5. How often does Douglas spend the night with his grandparents?
6. In what state does this novel take place?
7. Where does Douglas go with his brother Tom and his Father?
8. What does Douglas' father speak about the wonders of?
9. What does Tom do as Douglas is contemplating his thoughts about the Thing?
Jumps on him for a fight
10. Which of the following words would Douglas use to describe Green Town?
11. Which of the following characters believes that a sandwich outdoors tastes different from indoors?
12. What does...
This section contains 2,209 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)