1. How old is Douglas at the beginning of this novel?
2. What season is it as the novel opens?
3. In what year does this novel begin?
4. Which of the following terms is an antonym for the term jubilant?
5. How often does Douglas spend the night with his grandparents?
6. In what state does this novel take place?
7. Where does Douglas go with his brother Tom and his Father?
8. What does Douglas' father speak about the wonders of?
9. What does Tom do as Douglas is contemplating his thoughts about the Thing?
This section contains 3,538 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)