|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 223 - 239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes the style of Grandmother's kitchen under normal circumstances?
2. What does Grandfather need to press with the dandelions Douglas and his brother collect?
(a) Mint leaves
(b) Fox grapes
(c) Wild strawberries
(d) Fresh rainwater
3. How does Mr. Jonas do business?
(b) He does not he keeps everything for himself
4. How hot does the thermometer say the house is?
5. What does Tom represent according to Elmira as she takes him with her to the lodge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Douglas find contentment in on Grandfather's porch?
2. What does Mr. Black do to try and fix the wax tarot witch machine?
3. Which of the following terms best describes how Grandma is when it comes to her recipes?
4. How old was Helen in the photo Bill found of her in the paper?
5. What does Douglas test John on in the hopes that John will remember Douglas for a long time?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)