|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 223 - 239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters believes that the night should proceed as planned?
2. Which category of his summer did Douglas decide remounting the porch swing with his grandfather fell into?
(a) New Discoveries
3. Which of the following doesn't Helen show to the children?
(b) Childhood picture
(c) Wedding picture
4. Which of the following characters helps Douglas with the wax tarot witch?
(d) Mr. Black
5. What does Grandfather need to press with the dandelions Douglas and his brother collect?
(a) Mint leaves
(b) Fox grapes
(c) Wild strawberries
(d) Fresh rainwater
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Douglas wonder if memories can travel?
2. In what month does Helen tell Bill she will be dead soon?
3. What is going to replace the trolley?
4. Which of the following descriptions best matches what the children thought the Lonely One looked like?
5. Which word best describes how Miss Fern and Miss Roberta feel?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)