|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 223 - 239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will be inside the envelope Bill will receive from Helen?
(a) A letter
(c) Her will
2. What does Tom represent according to Elmira as she takes him with her to the lodge?
3. How fast does the Green machine travel?
(a) 5 mph
(b) 30 mph
(c) 15 mph
(d) 20 mph
4. Which of the following describes the style of Grandmother's kitchen under normal circumstances?
5. What is mother doing while Tom sits by the front door screen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo believe machines end up being used for?
2. How hot does the thermometer say the house is?
3. What does Douglas find contentment in on Grandfather's porch?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describe Douglas' reflections on his summer experiences?
5. What does Tom do as Douglas is contemplating his thoughts about the Thing?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)